Originally Posted by FX4
can you explain a little more on this level stuff? I keep seeing it come up on certain trucks... thanks!
ok...ill try my best.
A Ranger FX4 Level II (Which im presuming you have bc you have Alcoa Wheels) is the TOP-OF-THE-LINE Ranger. the best they make. it was built to be an off-road machine straight off the assembly line.
Stock & Included Options:
-- XLT Basics & Standard Options due to FX4 Level II Package --
- 4.0L V6 SOHC (207 hp @ 5,250 rpm & 238 ft-lbs torque @ 3,000 rpm)
- 5 Speed Manual Trans
- 4x4 On-The-Fly ('03 was last year to get manual t-case)
- power package: keyless remote entry, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, tilt, cruise, AC.
- Sliding Rear Window
- Class III Trailer Hitch
- 4-Door Super Cab
-- FX4 Level II Package Consists Of: --
- 31 x 10.50 x 15 BFG All-Terrains
- Alcoa 15x7 wheels
- Torsen Limited-Slip Differential
- 4.10 axle
- Bilstein shocks
- 3 skid plates
- Body Color Grille (06'+)
- Stainless Steel Front Tow Hooks
- Am/FM Stereo w/ MP3/CD & Cassette (dual deck is so awesome!)
- Two-Tone Bucket Seats (red and black in my case) or Black leather seats
- Chrome Shifter (if mounted with manual)
- manual Transfer case (2001-2003)
- Black Interior
It is the Ranger everyone wants, but costs alot more. i think it costs somewhere between 3-4k more than mine did brandnew.
so if you ahve any of this it is a level II.
Some pics of your truck would be nice!
and BTW, ur wheels came stock with BFG AT Ko tires whcich look badass on Alcoas