Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #121  
Old 09-02-2010, 06:14 AM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
^^ damn.. I was looking forward to seeing your truck in person
i wish i could go, but i have some reasons for staying out of seattle
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 AM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbav8tor View Post
No..........what, you not into taking chances?
Nah it's fine with me... I'll check Google ratings & ask around for a good place... Just since we have out of towners I thought it'd be nice to have a sure thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicgear View Post
There is a Dicks Drive in a few minutes away from the park they have good burgers, there is also an anthonys homeport just a few blocks away. ( found these on google earth)
Anthony's is kinda pricey but Dicks would be awesome... soooo good... I changed location of meet to TBD until we sort out the ferry business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryFin83 View Post
i have not had dick's drive in food in YEARS! lol anywho Marie, my family lives in Puyallup off 512. So should i meet at the rest stop with everyone else?. if so witch one?
That's kinda your call. You could take 167 up to I-405 then to I-5 which is probably faster/shorter but they are meeting up at a rest stop in Federal Way (approx mile 150??) so you'd have to take whatever hwy to I-5 and then roll up that way.

Aaron I'll spot you on the ferry if we need to. It'll be awesome!!

There's a 12:20 ferry from Seattle and a 1:10... If we decide to do the ferry we could meet by my work just a few miles south of the dock and then head over from here.
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over

Last edited by DisturbedESV; 09-02-2010 at 07:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 09-02-2010, 07:53 AM
mikesturbo94 mikesturbo94 is offline
No foolin it was spoolin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,383
Send a message via MSN to mikesturbo94
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

I can cover half of part of the ferry aswell for aaron
__________________
2008 ford escape xlt 3.0 v6 4x4

94 xlt 5spd longbed,
Was a built 2.3 turbo currently no motor or trans
5.0 swap coming soon
6/5 drop with dream beams,8.8 373 posi,17x9 wheels,swp seats,8k hids, autometer guages, Wideband o2, shiftlight, illusive trans x-member, 01-04 4x4 front bumper
PNW Crew
AC
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 09-02-2010, 07:54 AM
logicgear logicgear is offline
I'm A Road Trip Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 205
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryFin83 View Post
idk where the rest stop is you all are talkin about though
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryFin83 View Post
well live wise i am, but im coming from puyallup on saturday to the meet
My self, my girlfiend, her brother, and his girlfriend will be coming from ontop of the hill (bonney lake) so we could meet somewere in the vally and cruse out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesturbo94 View Post
I can cover half of part of the ferry aswell for aaron
your talking about half a car load or half of the group?

and I am just wondering what are we going to do once we get to Bainbridge? if people want to do lunch once we get over the ferry there is a place called "Big Star Diner" on Bainbridge I just called them they are open 7am-3pm on saturdays and if we give them about an hour heads up or so they can make room for all of us. the ferries run time on saturdays around our meeting time is 11:25am, 12:20pm, and 1:10pm. so we need to find somewere downtown on the water to meet at noon and probably catch the 1:10pm ferry.
__________________
1990 Ranger XLT Super Cab 2.9L V6
PNW CREW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
That. Is. LEGIT.
=D
Rangggger!

Last edited by logicgear; 09-02-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 09-02-2010, 08:14 AM
turbo turbo is offline
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 672
Send a message via AIM to turbo
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
i wish i could go, but i have some reasons for staying out of seattle
a warrant?
__________________
2001 Ranger XLT 4.0L SOHC
Silver Frost w/ Dark Graphite interior


Modifications
Summit 3" Body Lift
31x10.50 A/T tires
Explorer overhead console
Explorer auto-dim mirror
Explorer auto-headlights
Aux1 & Aux2 inputs on factory AM/FM/CD/Cassette
Door-dinger silencer button
Seamless retractable roof and passenger-side ejection seat with steering wheel mounted controls and safety interlock
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 09-02-2010, 08:58 AM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicgear View Post
your talking about half a car load or half of the group?
We are talking about half of Aaron's truck fare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicgear View Post
and I am just wondering what are we going to do once we get to Bainbridge? if people want to do lunch once we get over the ferry there is a place called "Big Star Diner" on Bainbridge I just called them they are open 7am-3pm on saturdays and if we give them about an hour heads up or so they can make room for all of us. the ferries run time on saturdays around our meeting time is 11:25am, 12:20pm, and 1:10pm. so we need to find somewere downtown on the water to meet at noon and probably catch the 1:10pm ferry.
Catching lunch would be the idea so if you know of that place then I say we do it. Like I said before, I work just a few miles south of the ferry so we could meet at my work at noon and head over to the dock.
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 09-02-2010, 09:59 AM
logicgear logicgear is offline
I'm A Road Trip Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 205
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
We are talking about half of Aaron's truck fare..

LOL...That makes more since

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Catching lunch would be the idea so if you know of that place then I say we do it. Like I said before, I work just a few miles south of the ferry so we could meet at my work at noon and head over to the dock.
I have never been there, the girlfriend and I saw the place on Diners Drive-ins & Dives on the food network. We would have no problem going there and checking it out, they looked like they had killer food and a good atmosphere. Like i said too when i called the lady said they would be willing to accommodate us. Her and I will go check it out the week of the 12th. We are moving into our first place togeather and are moving next tuesday and won't have a day off togather till the week after to go.

Is your work closed on the weekend and if not are they cool with us using there parking lot in the middle of the afternoon for an hour or so? cause if we meet at noon we would probably want to take the 1:10 ferry so in case people are running lake we wont leave them behind.
__________________
1990 Ranger XLT Super Cab 2.9L V6
PNW CREW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
That. Is. LEGIT.
=D
Rangggger!

Last edited by logicgear; 09-02-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 09-02-2010, 10:01 AM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

DUDE! Drive in with a load of rangers = awesome idea!
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 09-02-2010, 10:45 AM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Haha thanks Marie and Mike.

I'll do my best though, as always.

Thats so neat, Seattle pics, ferry pics, yesss!
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 09-02-2010, 10:47 AM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
i wish i could go, but i have some reasons for staying out of seattle
What reasons?
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 09-02-2010, 12:31 PM
BryFin83 BryFin83 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Send a message via AIM to BryFin83
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

So i'm quessing the location has changed from the park to taking the ferry to Bainbridge?
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 2WD
PNW CREW


Mustang Dome Light, OHC, Flowmasters 40 Series, 06Corners, Painted Dash Vents & Bezel, 06-09 Tail Lights, 07 XLT Fender Badges, Kenwood CD player with ipod outlet, 235/75/15 BFG's on Crome Cragar Soft 8's, OHC, Edge front bumper/valance, HIDs, LEDs in the dash & HVAC, LED corners, Explorer Full console, 4.10 8.8 rear end
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 09-02-2010, 12:52 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

I tihnk we are meeting at the park firsyt.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 09-02-2010, 02:27 PM
logicgear logicgear is offline
I'm A Road Trip Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 205
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Marie had mentioned meeting at her work a mile or two from the ferry docs at noon then taking the ferry to bainbridge and haveing lunch at a diner i found.
__________________
1990 Ranger XLT Super Cab 2.9L V6
PNW CREW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
That. Is. LEGIT.
=D
Rangggger!
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 09-02-2010, 02:44 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicgear View Post
I have never been there, the girlfriend and I saw the place on Diners Drive-ins & Dives on the food network. We would have no problem going there and checking it out, they looked like they had killer food and a good atmosphere. Like i said too when i called the lady said they would be willing to accommodate us. Her and I will go check it out the week of the 12th. We are moving into our first place togeather and are moving next tuesday and won't have a day off togather till the week after to go.
Either way. I say we go for it and no one else seems to care. If you get a chance to go and it sucks we can always figure something else out but I'll change the first post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicgear View Post
Is your work closed on the weekend and if not are they cool with us using there parking lot in the middle of the afternoon for an hour or so? cause if we meet at noon we would probably want to take the 1:10 ferry so in case people are running lake we wont leave them behind.
We are closed on the weekends so we will have the whole parking lot to ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryFin83 View Post
So i'm quessing the location has changed from the park to taking the ferry to Bainbridge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I tihnk we are meeting at the park firsyt.
I think the park idea is scrapped unless we want to head up after the ferry business. I love it there but I can go anytime I want, don't need to drag all of you!! lol
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 09-02-2010, 02:48 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: Seattle, WA Meet - Oct. 2nd

^ so many fucking quotes.lol
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010 Branson Missouri Meet! 2nd Annual STL Midwestern Region 190 06-08-2010 09:05 AM
I'll be in Seattle whippersnapper02 Off Topic 22 01-26-2010 08:05 PM
New, from Seattle,WA Yamahauler919 Introduce Yourself 20 11-09-2009 09:50 PM
Noob From Seattle, WA DisturbedESV Introduce Yourself 37 11-09-2009 09:26 PM
New From Seattle Val Introduce Yourself 14 09-30-2009 06:44 PM