Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #76  
Old 03-23-2010, 05:01 PM
2007BlackFX4 2007BlackFX4 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 837
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb128 View Post
wow tre why u lookin at guys balls dude thats wrong.


well fuck everyone that doesnt like it. they are just jealous they dont have wat i have.

and thank you everyone that does like it.
haha hell yeah man! when it comes down to it, you'll be bumpin harder than them so you win

EDIT: gotta add that everyone is entitled to there own opinion but as they always said... if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all
__________________
2007 Black FX4
Nitto Terra Grapplers - 285/75
Mickey Thompson Classic II's - 17"
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-23-2010, 05:29 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Props to Brandon... when you post something and ask for peoples opinion it's not all gonna be what you wanna hear so I have respect for you Brandon... it's your truck and you're not even the one who's butt hurt about the comments... you took the criticism really well! (I don't mean that to be as sarcastic as it reads on my end... haha)
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 03-24-2010, 08:52 AM
DannyG DannyG is offline
92 STX 4.0 5-Speed
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 114
Send a message via MSN to DannyG
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

I like the setup, Is the air volume right for the subs? If the box can be modified at all, I would cut from the bottom to fit the hump in the back, reverse the cut out section to seal up again, and then mount the box to the back of the cab and the amp on one of the sides.

Also to all the bad tone setters, it was a good read thank you. Helped me learn more about each of you. And Marie scares me...
__________________
2013 Ford F-150 FX4
5.0 6-speed Auto/Manual 4x4

1992 Ford Ranger STX
4.0 5-speed 4x4

1987 Mercury Cougar
5.0L AOD 8.8
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-24-2010, 11:06 AM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyG View Post
I like the setup, Is the air volume right for the subs? If the box can be modified at all, I would cut from the bottom to fit the hump in the back, reverse the cut out section to seal up again, and then mount the box to the back of the cab and the amp on one of the sides.

Also to all the bad tone setters, it was a good read thank you. Helped me learn more about each of you. And Marie scares me...
Hahahaha
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 03-24-2010, 11:36 AM
TrePaul86 TrePaul86 is offline
All LED and HID
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 607
Send a message via AIM to TrePaul86 Send a message via MSN to TrePaul86
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007BlackFX4 View Post
haha hell yeah man! when it comes down to it, you'll be bumpin harder than them so you win

EDIT: gotta add that everyone is entitled to there own opinion but as they always said... if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all
Nobody over the age of 18 really cares about "bumpin".... It attracts unwanted attention, and tells people to come steal your shit. Happened to my little brother when he was 18 and hasn't "bumped" since.

It's an internet forum, if you don't want to read what I write, scroll past it. I don't give 2 shits about what people think, and I never let it bother me. No one is making you look at the threads you do. Shane own'd you, so take it in, and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb128 View Post
wow tre why u lookin at guys balls dude thats wrong.


well fuck everyone that doesnt like it. they are just jealous they dont have wat i have.

and thank you everyone that does like it.
It has nothing to do with jealousy. It does look like ass. I'll never like it, but I would like it more if it looked clean rather than throwing some subs in a box and putting it behind your seats. How's your 18 year old wife gonna be able to put her shit back there?

That picture was an epic ownage picture and he had that one coming, going off what Shane told him. Has nothing to do with "looking at guys' balls". Quit while you're NOT ahead kid. You sir, are 1/2 a step in front of downey on the chain...
__________________
FXEdgeplorer Level II
Part 01-03
Part 06

Geared Locked Bright Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
your like a guru.... like a little ranger boodah... covered in hair and knowlege
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 03-24-2010, 01:44 PM
mb128 mb128 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 894
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Okay you guys why dont we all quit acting like 5 year olds and stop arguing over the internet. Its no big deal i was simply postinh up some pics of my newly added subs that i am loving regaurdless of what everybody else thinks. this is supposed to be a forum where ranger owners can get together and talk about eachothers truck, not a forum to start shit on the internet and try to put others down. This website is much more enjoyable when we compose ideas and compliment others trucks.
__________________
Muddin in the ranger, killin ricers in the f350

95 ford ranger 3.0 v6 side step 5 speed 4x4
mods: 6" bds sus lift, 33x12.5r15 bfg km2, expo OHC/expo power seats, full length expo console, 2 1/2" flowmaster super 44 cat back, 4 procomp 5" offroad lights, clear headlights and turn signals, 6k hid kit, 25% tint (fronts)

PNW CREW


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrac View Post
Its a truck, you wanna go fast? Money = Horsepower!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:02 PM
TrePaul86 TrePaul86 is offline
All LED and HID
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 607
Send a message via AIM to TrePaul86 Send a message via MSN to TrePaul86
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Oh so you're all grown up now? You're not fooling anyone. I gave you my criticism, doesn't bother me if you don't listen, or if you do.
__________________
FXEdgeplorer Level II
Part 01-03
Part 06

Geared Locked Bright Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
your like a guru.... like a little ranger boodah... covered in hair and knowlege
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:04 PM
01_ranger_4x4 01_ranger_4x4 is offline
OIF Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,043
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb128 View Post
Okay you guys why dont we all quit acting like 5 year olds and stop arguing over the internet. Its no big deal i was simply postinh up some pics of my newly added subs that i am loving regaurdless of what everybody else thinks. this is supposed to be a forum where ranger owners can get together and talk about eachothers truck, not a forum to start shit on the internet and try to put others down. This website is much more enjoyable when we compose ideas and compliment others trucks.
hey man, as long as you like it thats all that matters, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks. for what its worth, im 27 and i have a system in my truck and i enjoy hearing music good and loud on occasion. if that makes me immature to the rest of the people my age than so be it. ive never understood why some people get so worked up over what other people do to there own rigs, but on the same token youve got to expect criticism and insults any time you post something online. its just the nature of the beast.
__________________
2001 Ranger 4x4 Stepside
-RCD Suspension lift
-33x12.5 BFG KM2's on Mickey Thomson classic locks
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 03-24-2010, 03:24 PM
mb128 mb128 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 894
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
Oh so you're all grown up now? You're not fooling anyone. I gave you my criticism, doesn't bother me if you don't listen, or if you do.
(last 2 posts have been Brandon's friend Averre)

I think people are just being a bit immature. But I agree with this, but critisism and talking shit are 2 different things. Am i correct?
__________________
Muddin in the ranger, killin ricers in the f350

95 ford ranger 3.0 v6 side step 5 speed 4x4
mods: 6" bds sus lift, 33x12.5r15 bfg km2, expo OHC/expo power seats, full length expo console, 2 1/2" flowmaster super 44 cat back, 4 procomp 5" offroad lights, clear headlights and turn signals, 6k hid kit, 25% tint (fronts)

PNW CREW


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrac View Post
Its a truck, you wanna go fast? Money = Horsepower!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:56 PM
GeorgiaRanger GeorgiaRanger is offline
Bronco!
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,188
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Nice setup when i get my new h/u im installin my 12 type r and hopefully going to get a bigger amp and another 12 type r
__________________
Bronco in the near future!

2002 Gold Ranger (46k miles) : Totaled May 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddwalters View Post
Lmao like a good neighbor, FRF is there!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 03-25-2010, 12:40 AM
Fx4wannabe01 Fx4wannabe01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,058
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Brandon...just to be clear. I only gave my opinion on the setup. I wasn't 'slamming' you. Just giving you my opinon and what I'd do to clean it up some and not look so sloppy. I went off on someone else...not you.


and with that...

keep bumpin'
__________________
'01 XLT disguised as a '03 Fx4 Level II.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 03-25-2010, 06:14 AM
2007BlackFX4 2007BlackFX4 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 837
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
Nobody over the age of 18 really cares about "bumpin".... It attracts unwanted attention, and tells people to come steal your shit. Happened to my little brother when he was 18 and hasn't "bumped" since.
This is EXACTLY why i posted my original post that started all of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
hey man, as long as you like it thats all that matters, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks. for what its worth, im 27 and i have a system in my truck and i enjoy hearing music good and loud on occasion. if that makes me immature to the rest of the people my age than so be it. ive never understood why some people get so worked up over what other people do to there own rigs, but on the same token youve got to expect criticism and insults any time you post something online. its just the nature of the beast.
well said... atleast everyone here isn't a douche
__________________
2007 Black FX4
Nitto Terra Grapplers - 285/75
Mickey Thompson Classic II's - 17"
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 PM
mb128 mb128 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 894
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Brandon...just to be clear. I only gave my opinion on the setup. I wasn't 'slamming' you. Just giving you my opinon and what I'd do to clean it up some and not look so sloppy. I went off on someone else...not you.


and with that...

keep bumpin'
major misunderstanding.
__________________
Muddin in the ranger, killin ricers in the f350

95 ford ranger 3.0 v6 side step 5 speed 4x4
mods: 6" bds sus lift, 33x12.5r15 bfg km2, expo OHC/expo power seats, full length expo console, 2 1/2" flowmaster super 44 cat back, 4 procomp 5" offroad lights, clear headlights and turn signals, 6k hid kit, 25% tint (fronts)

PNW CREW


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrac View Post
Its a truck, you wanna go fast? Money = Horsepower!
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 03-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Fx4wannabe01 Fx4wannabe01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,058
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

Brandon....here's some ideas for ya. R-F and FRF member Lord of War's setup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of War
...I built the platform the subs sit on today. I mounted the amp underneith it. I think it turned out pretty good.





__________________
'01 XLT disguised as a '03 Fx4 Level II.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 03-27-2010, 10:42 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: WHAT??? i cant hear you!

whats up with the packing tape on the subs?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search