Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #46  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:41 PM
one1 one1 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 642
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

A guy named "hillbilly 4x4" doesn't like mini-trucks......... stop the presses.

That is one thing I appreciate about the mini community. They ALWAYS welcome the lifted trucks to the shows and pose with them because they are much more open minded and welcoming people. That community is one I am proud to visit when the shows come around. They are good people.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Dcrymes99ranger Dcrymes99ranger is offline
Explorer seats are in
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,176
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
A guy named "hillbilly 4x4" doesn't like mini-trucks......... stop the presses.

That is one thing I appreciate about the mini community. They ALWAYS welcome the lifted trucks to the shows and pose with them because they are much more open minded and welcoming people. That community is one I am proud to visit when the shows come around. They are good people.
Thank You
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 3.0xl


My Build Thread!!!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:45 PM
mfernandes mfernandes is offline
Real trucks are American
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,093
Send a message via MSN to mfernandes
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

OFFTOPIC:

My uncle has a racing pig...

one1: how the progress with your truck? Love to see new pics my bro!!!!
__________________
Paysand˙, Uruguay
1996 Reg. Cab Ford Ranger, V6 3.0L, 5 speed manual trans.

THAT AWESOME MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT A JUSTIN BIEBER ALBUM, MULTIPLY IT BY 6 AND STILL DON`T GET TO REACH THE SELLINGS OF PINK FLOYD`S "DARK SIDE OF THE MOON"
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Drexl Drexl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 752
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

Anyone willing to spend 6 grand on that thing needs to check their head.

Someone commented on all the "money invested" into the truck... I'm sorry but customizing vehicles is seldom an investment unless you're chip foose or what have you. What you have here is a bastardized impractical vehicle that someone else built to their taste. If it was so awesome they would still own it instead of trading it into the car lot for probably 2 grand.

Anyone who buys this is buying someone else's headache.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Bwad Bwad is offline
Turd Generation Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,972
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilbilly4x4 View Post
yea would never own one of those lowrider things they look stupid and they defeat the whole purpose of a truck if u want a lowrider buy a car

----------

and it destroys the whole look of the truck
NO IT DOESN'T!


Look! I'm hauling stuff in a lowered truck! Stop the presses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
A guy named "hillbilly 4x4" doesn't like mini-trucks......... stop the presses.

That is one thing I appreciate about the mini community. They ALWAYS welcome the lifted trucks to the shows and pose with them because they are much more open minded and welcoming people. That community is one I am proud to visit when the shows come around. They are good people.
Couldn't have said it better, my friend.
__________________
1997 Ford Ranger 2.3L
It's lowered and stuff.

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 07-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Neo Neo is offline
Just call me Neo.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,406
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

If my truck wasn't 4x4, I'd lower it, I love a dropped truck. Badass man, hope you can find a way to buy it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
Shhhhh, you know nothing know-nothinger
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Casper Casper is offline
Adam's > Everything else
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

I really LOL at this thread.....so I'll leave this here


We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. What we do is not just a hobby, it's a way of life. If you are in this for the trophies, you are in this for the wrong thing. The REAL trophies are not won at shows, they are won in the local parking lots. They are the handshakes, the smiles, and the head nods that you receive. We build what we want, to be noticed, but not just to impress people. We build what we like. When others ask why you ride so low, ask them, why don't you ride low? Laugh, get in your ride, and drag the hell out of it. Look back in the rearview mirror and you will see the best trophy of them all...their jaw on the ground."
__________________
98 Ranger some stuff done

PNW Crew
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-27-2011, 04:56 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kras20 View Post
amen to that!
still like looking at em tho lol
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Drexl Drexl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 752
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I really LOL at this thread.....so I'll leave this here


We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. What we do is not just a hobby, it's a way of life. If you are in this for the trophies, you are in this for the wrong thing. The REAL trophies are not won at shows, they are won in the local parking lots. They are the handshakes, the smiles, and the head nods that you receive. We build what we want, to be noticed, but not just to impress people. We build what we like. When others ask why you ride so low, ask them, why don't you ride low? Laugh, get in your ride, and drag the hell out of it. Look back in the rearview mirror and you will see the best trophy of them all...their jaw on the ground."
My wife and I agree that this is possibly the gayest thing ever typed onto the internets.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Casper Casper is offline
Adam's > Everything else
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

Well then you don't understand the Minitruck community.


And I did not write that.....
__________________
98 Ranger some stuff done

PNW Crew
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-27-2011, 09:28 PM
ColinS ColinS is offline
slingin' mud to the sky!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

personally i think that looks badass!

if i wouldve kept my 2wd i would's 4/5 dropped it for sure i like 2wd things lowered.

now if its a 4x4 RAISE THAT BITCH UP HIGH!!

but all you guys are showing here who think this is shit is that you are not a true " car guy" a true car guy likes all things to do with a car. sure they may not love it but htey will apprciate it no matter what its part of the passion and the lives of us REAL car guys we enjoy all things automotive from rice grinders to the detroit muscle of the old days.

anyways i think its bad ass and i would rock it as a play toy for sure
__________________
Colin S. AGE: 18
1994 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 reg. cab 4.0l 5spd, 2" SL , Summit Nomads 15x8, 30x9.5x15 Trail Digger M/T's, cab lights, spray in bed liner, custom tube bumper,

1994 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3l 5spd ext. cab. the loaner truck

1987 Camaro z28 383 to much to list

https://www.facebook.com/colinshriver

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...anger-4x4.html
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-27-2011, 09:32 PM
pink.rocker pink.rocker is offline
Ford Rangers
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 218
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

it's so tiny, where the heck is it?
__________________
1991 Regular cab Custom interior/exterior, Shag, pink panther, read pearl, rambo, MARIO!
1993 Splash 4.0L, medium lapis blue, step side M.I.A
1999 sport 4.0L, xlt, Amazon green
2002 Edge Chrome yellow, body lift, 33's sold
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-27-2011, 09:39 PM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

i respect the work put into it.
if i had the money, id lower my truck.
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Drexl Drexl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 752
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Well then you don't understand the Minitruck community.


And I did not write that.....
What's there to understand? Dudes that like to make their trucks low or drag frame or what have you... Cool.. Do whatever blows your hair back...

All I was saying before is buying this particular truck is buying someone else's headache. It would be trouble and nothing but. If someone tried to buy it only to turn a profit they'd be pretty bummed when they lost their shirt on it.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-27-2011, 10:07 PM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default Re: Whoa, you don't see this every day!

in order to flip it, you have to get it for 20 bucks, even if its worth 20 million. havent you seen Pawn Stars?
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photoshop of the day. Dcrymes99ranger Photoshop Board 0 01-31-2011 06:27 PM
the day after 2003fordranger Vehicle Snapshots 22 12-12-2010 01:03 PM
What a day ?!!? buggman Off Topic 0 09-14-2010 12:30 PM
v8 all day mach1mustang95 8-Cylinder Tech 2 03-26-2010 06:13 PM
its my b day wesvo Off Topic 12 01-28-2010 06:50 PM