Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 03-20-2011, 11:45 PM
ZWilson07 ZWilson07 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,254
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
That tire/wheel combo sure looks good.
thanks tom, I need your front bumper lol.

Also beens ur the admin go check out my thread in the site idea's portion of the forum. Specific year clusters
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XL. 4.0 5spd. To much to list-SOLD!

Ill be back
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-21-2011, 01:07 PM
ZWilson07 ZWilson07 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,254
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

bump for ideas on what to do next.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XL. 4.0 5spd. To much to list-SOLD!

Ill be back
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-21-2011, 05:07 PM
AlxGry AlxGry is offline
Get gnarly!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 670
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

that thing looks huge dude i had to read your sig i was sure you had sus lift too
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-21-2011, 06:04 PM
ZWilson07 ZWilson07 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,254
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxGry View Post
that thing looks huge dude i had to read your sig i was sure you had sus lift too
thanks man. and nope just chose a proper wheel and tire combo as well as the chose the proper sizes to give the look and appearance that it has.

Trust me theres alot of planning and hours that go into the decision that I make lol whether it be my vehicles or other things.



EDIT: btw im making another new thread with some more pictures that I took, they aren't amazing or anything like that but just a heads up.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XL. 4.0 5spd. To much to list-SOLD!

Ill be back
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:42 AM
AlxGry AlxGry is offline
Get gnarly!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 670
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWilson07 View Post
thanks man. and nope just chose a proper wheel and tire combo as well as the chose the proper sizes to give the look and appearance that it has.

Trust me theres alot of planning and hours that go into the decision that I make lol whether it be my vehicles or other things.



EDIT: btw im making another new thread with some more pictures that I took, they aren't amazing or anything like that but just a heads up.
I can tell brotha! Since im broke i tend to do a lot of research too so when i finally do get money i know exactly what i want. Whats the backspacing on those wheels im trying to figure if 4" will be enough for me to get the poked out look you got goin on. Probably not. The next affordable thing for me would be somethin with 3.75. Seems like only more expensive rims come with more backspacing then that
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:44 AM
FordDude1991 FordDude1991 is offline
Turkey Hill Superstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

looks good!
__________________
Dave K
2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport 4.0L "Dixie"
Rancho Suspension/Auto/3.73's/Pinstriped/Flowmaster SS Exhaust.

FUTURE: 3' Body Lift/32's/Windshield Visor/Brush Guard.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-23-2011, 03:29 PM
ZWilson07 ZWilson07 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,254
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxGry View Post
I can tell brotha! Since im broke i tend to do a lot of research too so when i finally do get money i know exactly what i want. Whats the backspacing on those wheels im trying to figure if 4" will be enough for me to get the poked out look you got goin on. Probably not. The next affordable thing for me would be somethin with 3.75. Seems like only more expensive rims come with more backspacing then that
the price should not matter on backspacing. For instance my style wheel is made by Mickey Thompson, Pacer, Alloy, Ion, etc and all have the same look but not all of them have the same backspacing. For instace Mickey Thompson's backspacing is 3.625 instead of 3.75 which is why it sticks out alil more. If you are wanting it to stick out alil id make sure you atleast get one with 3.75backspacing.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XL. 4.0 5spd. To much to list-SOLD!

Ill be back
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-23-2011, 05:24 PM
AlxGry AlxGry is offline
Get gnarly!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 670
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWilson07 View Post
the price should not matter on backspacing. For instance my style wheel is made by Mickey Thompson, Pacer, Alloy, Ion, etc and all have the same look but not all of them have the same backspacing. For instace Mickey Thompson's backspacing is 3.625 instead of 3.75 which is why it sticks out alil more. If you are wanting it to stick out alil id make sure you atleast get one with 3.75backspacing.
Thanks. Not so much that price has to do with the b/s just that my cheap ass wants cheap rims and the cheap rims dont have the backspacing i want lol
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-24-2011, 04:54 PM
ZWilson07 ZWilson07 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,254
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxGry View Post
Thanks. Not so much that price has to do with the b/s just that my cheap ass wants cheap rims and the cheap rims dont have the backspacing i want lol
ha well cheap doesn't usually mean good and looking good. You gotta pay to play man.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XL. 4.0 5spd. To much to list-SOLD!

Ill be back
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-26-2011, 06:06 PM
AlxGry AlxGry is offline
Get gnarly!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 670
Default Re: Updates With Bumper Finally Back On

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWilson07 View Post
ha well cheap doesn't usually mean good and looking good. You gotta pay to play man.
You aint kiddin but im about to order up some 15x10 3.75 d window black rocks, and theyre pretty cheap. And its gunna look good with the 3" BL and duratracs!

as for what to do next, if it was my truck id throw some lights on top.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
finally went back to the ford ranger 11ranger70stang Introduce Yourself 4 03-19-2011 04:14 PM
Update - My Ranger is finally back! VegasRanger02 General Ford Ranger Discussion 1 12-02-2010 04:13 PM
How to paint my back bumper? lv2huntandfishwithranger Exterior Tech 6 08-23-2010 06:20 PM
Plastic on the back bumper Magnus Exterior Tech 5 04-20-2010 01:49 AM
Finally Completed The Back Side RangerNDog Vehicle Snapshots 7 03-08-2010 07:13 PM