when i work with fiberglass i set my garage door down on 4 box fans to blow the fumes out of it. but then again when you have to get some work done you have to improvise. i wish i had pictures of my college homes garage. i had mounted shop lightes to base boards so i did not have to have a tremble light under the car with me. it worked out well. i even mounted at an angle so they would up light the work area.
ive done that a few years back when i had to replace a transmission in early feburay. used a tarp though, and 2 kerosene "jet" space heaters inside. dirt floor, wasnt bad until a space heater would run out of fuel then it would send smoke and fumes blowing at you.