Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 02-21-2011, 03:34 PM
jonnyr1984 jonnyr1984 is offline
Ford Pickup
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 113
Default Rare Yellow?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/2225609497.html


Because, you know, all the ones that I see arent yellow or anything.....
__________________
2005 FX4 Level II
5 SPEED!!!!!
31" Hankook AT/M RF10's
K&N Drop In Filter
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:08 PM
01DangerRanger 01DangerRanger is offline
Custrom User Title Here
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,104
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

just bad pics and there are tons of yellow rangers. here is couple pics of mine

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:09 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

pat you pic whore.
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:10 PM
01DangerRanger 01DangerRanger is offline
Custrom User Title Here
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,104
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

whats your point?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:12 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

that you are a pic whore
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:18 PM
01DangerRanger 01DangerRanger is offline
Custrom User Title Here
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,104
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

and....

sorry but i wont send you a pic of my truck in a frame cus i know you want one FRA
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:18 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

damn ):
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:27 PM
terryduanemiller terryduanemiller is offline
www.shanewootenband.com
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,896
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

believe it or not guys, manufacturers do not send same amount of colors to every state, some states dnt even see certain colors, deliveries are based on whats hot in that state from previous sales... manufacturer's are ran buy people, that base decisions on statistical facts, they are not ran by robots, lol.. just people.. so yes it is possible this color is rare for that area,... just like I have only seen one Mazda Amazon Green (like mine in 10 yrs, and I travel alot, I own a house in Florida and Ky).. Mazda say it was only used on mustangs (wrong).. there's plenty of rangers this color, and Im sure many more mazda's.. you guys following me here?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01DangerRanger View Post
and....

sorry but i wont send you a pic of my truck in a frame cus i know you want one FRA
why? it's hair-liped... put your valance back on.. looks retarded
__________________
MY BUILD THREAD
1999 MAZDA 2500SE, 2.5L 4-clanger, 5 speed, Green n slow. Rangers as daily drivers since 1988.
ASE Certified Mechanic, Builder of Show Destroying Protouring and Classic cars..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:29 PM
JDRANGER JDRANGER is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 70
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

i love my yellow ranger!

01RangerDanger i like your headlights..did you paint them?
__________________
2002 Ford Ranger Edge. 4WD 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:30 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

no he needs to get that tube bumper and Skid plate mounted.
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:34 PM
oldcarfart oldcarfart is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 244
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryduanemiller View Post
believe it or not guys, manufacturers do not send same amount of colors to every state, some states dnt even see certain colors, deliveries are based on whats hot in that state from previous sales... manufacturer's are ran buy people, that base decisions on statistical facts, they are not ran by robots, lol.. just people.. so yes it is possible this color is rare for that area,... just like I have only seen one Mazda Amazon Green (like mine in 10 yrs, and I travel alot, I own a house in Florida and Ky).. Mazda say it was only used on mustangs (wrong).. there's plenty of rangers this color, and Im sure many more mazda's.. you guys following me here?
Could also be same color by a different name on a different model or mfg.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:40 PM
01DangerRanger 01DangerRanger is offline
Custrom User Title Here
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,104
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryduanemiller View Post
why? it's hair-liped... put your valance back on.. looks retarded
tube bumper is going on
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRANGER View Post
i love my yellow ranger!

01RangerDanger i like your headlights..did you paint them?
its dangerranger haha but ya. i just put them in the oven and took them apart. there is actually a "how to" on how to do it. do it it looks really good after
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco View Post
no he needs to get that tube bumper and Skid plate mounted.
exactly
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-21-2011, 04:43 PM
terryduanemiller terryduanemiller is offline
www.shanewootenband.com
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,896
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dangerranger View Post
tube bumper is going on




:d
sweet!
__________________
MY BUILD THREAD
1999 MAZDA 2500SE, 2.5L 4-clanger, 5 speed, Green n slow. Rangers as daily drivers since 1988.
ASE Certified Mechanic, Builder of Show Destroying Protouring and Classic cars..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-21-2011, 05:40 PM
turbo turbo is offline
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 672
Send a message via AIM to turbo
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

so, anyway, back to the advertisement we were heckling:

"rust on front bumper (factory defect)" -- so, as the original purchaser, this guy bought a truck with rust on the bumper, and the sales/service guys at his dealership passed it off as a "factory defect" ? really?
__________________
2001 Ranger XLT 4.0L SOHC
Silver Frost w/ Dark Graphite interior


Modifications
Summit 3" Body Lift
31x10.50 A/T tires
Explorer overhead console
Explorer auto-dim mirror
Explorer auto-headlights
Aux1 & Aux2 inputs on factory AM/FM/CD/Cassette
Door-dinger silencer button
Seamless retractable roof and passenger-side ejection seat with steering wheel mounted controls and safety interlock
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-21-2011, 05:46 PM
terryduanemiller terryduanemiller is offline
www.shanewootenband.com
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,896
Default Re: Rare Yellow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo View Post
so, anyway, back to the advertisement we were heckling:

"rust on front bumper (factory defect)" -- so, as the original purchaser, this guy bought a truck with rust on the bumper, and the sales/service guys at his dealership passed it off as a "factory defect" ? really?
chip? + salty IL? you do the math
__________________
MY BUILD THREAD
1999 MAZDA 2500SE, 2.5L 4-clanger, 5 speed, Green n slow. Rangers as daily drivers since 1988.
ASE Certified Mechanic, Builder of Show Destroying Protouring and Classic cars..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How rare? sleeperrx7 General Ford Ranger Discussion 17 01-26-2011 04:59 AM
Is this a rare ranger? EMB1230 General Ford Ranger Discussion 12 08-16-2010 07:17 PM
97 yellow splash making it my dream coolcat31 Project Logs 3 08-06-2010 09:23 AM
Yellow engine light Prissc General Tech 12 05-31-2010 08:25 AM
Want to Buy: Ford Ranger Yellow or Orange rapter Trucks 12 11-10-2009 06:36 PM