I hate to do it, but I need to sell my Ranger. The wife and I are trying to have a baby, so we need to start cutting back our expenses and saving money. Since my Ranger isn't a necessity, I think it should go.
It is a great truck and is in great shape. Heck, it only has 40,xxx miles on it for an '05.
I ran the CarFax and AutoCheck on the truck when I bought it. It has never been in a wreck. If you still want to run these yourself, PM me and I will give you the VIN number.
I have changed the oil 2x since I have had it. Each time I changed it with Royal Purple 5w30 and WIX filter. I haven't put that many miles on it, I did 2 oil changes to convert it to full synthetic the correct way. I ran it for 2,000 miles on the first change and presently have right at 3,500 miles on the second. I will change the oil before anyone buys it.
- Extended Cab 4 Door
- Automatic Transmission
- BW1354 electric transfer case
- 8.8 Rear w/ 4.10 gears & Limited Slip
- Dana 35 Front w/ 4.10 Gears
- Factory tow package (hitch, 4 pin wiring harness, & transmission cooler)
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- AM/FM CD Player
- Factory Keyless Entry
- Factory front slush mats
- Rear across slush floor mat
- Viper Remote Start & Keyless Entry
- Explorer Overhead Console
- 2006 Ranger Tail lights
Extra Parts Included:
- 2006 Ranger Corner lights
- 2005 Ranger Tail lights
$12,500 (KBB private Party is $14,500)
Cash. I might consider a certified bank check, but I would need it to clear my bank before handing over the Ranger.
The title is currently held by The New Washington State Bank. I would need the cash/check to clear the bank before I could acquire the title. Indiana law says I have 30 days to produce a title to the buyer. If paid in cash, I would allow the Ranger to go and then mail the title to the buyer via USPS Certified Mail within 1-2 weeks.
I am willing to meet a buyer within 200 miles of Salem, IN if the buyer is willing to pay for my gas. I would be hauling the Ranger to the prospective buyer.
- The LED lights that are in the pictures do NOT come with the truck.
- The tool box doesn't come with the truck unless the sell price is $12,500.
- The pictures do not indicate the bed rail cover I have installed recently.