Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 10-28-2012, 09:17 PM
gdiaz90 gdiaz90 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003rangerfx4

I think im Curtis in Georgia lol. Go look at the first post you made on this thread. I was done with this thread until you started back up with it... Dont be mad at me because you dont know anything about college football
U don't know what I know, ur just a nobody.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
2003rangerfx4 2003rangerfx4 is offline
ROLL TIDE ROLL
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,657
Default Re: How bout Alabama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdiaz90 View Post
U don't know what I know, ur just a nobody.
ok haha
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 4.0 SOHC

throttle cable mod, air box mod, Flowmaster 40 Delta flow dumped, 8.8 31 spline torsen L/S, 4.10s, 3" PA body lift, fully cranked #1 t-bars, bilsteins, 32x11.50 BFG A/T's, 15x8 Pro Comp 1069, HIDs 6000k heads/3000k fogs, cb radio w/ 4' Firestik, skids, 12" Alpine type-S w/1000w amp
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-28-2012, 10:10 PM
63merc 63merc is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default

Sorry no way oregon can compete with alabama and quite a few other sec powerhouses. Looks what happens to other division powerhouses (ex USC) when they play sec the get crushed Oregon may compete but couldn't hold out.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Flirm Flirm is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 41
Default

My friend is a huge Oregon fan and we are keeping tabs cause I am a huge crimson tide fan. Oregon is a lot more flashy but Alabama has always got the recruits that lived up, even if they lose a player to the nfl someone else comes up and takes that place. I do latch onto certain players even from different teams cause of both their skill set and how they play. Call me bandwagon er but I usually find them by watching high school montage tapes
__________________
2004 Ford Ranger Edge
68,000 KM
Stock
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-01-2012, 12:20 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: How bout Alabama?

blah blah blah... look at the alabama fans getting pissy because not everyone is an alabama lover... goes back to the old saying "its not who you know, its who you blow" and obviously someone is doing it right...lolz
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-02-2012, 11:09 PM
63merc 63merc is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default

Lol of course someone from Oregon would step in and say that. Who is whining now?

For the record I'm a Texas tech fan and lsu follower. Our local lsu fans drive me and have made me have a distaste for the home team.

Last edited by 63merc; 11-02-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-03-2012, 06:17 AM
zrod334 zrod334 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63merc
Lol of course someone from Oregon would step in and say that. Who is whining now?

For the record I'm a Texas tech fan and lsu follower. Our local lsu fans drive me and have made me have a distaste for the home team.
Gonna be a decent game today with the Tide and lswho. But I know Bama will pull it off.
__________________
2002 Ford Ranger XLT V6 3.0 2wd
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-03-2012, 06:47 AM
2003rangerfx4 2003rangerfx4 is offline
ROLL TIDE ROLL
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,657
Default Re: How bout Alabama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
blah blah blah... look at the alabama fans getting pissy because not everyone is an alabama lover... goes back to the old saying "its not who you know, its who you blow" and obviously someone is doing it right...lolz
Oh blah blah blah you probably know a lot about blowing being from the west coast and saying, "its not who you know, its who you blow"That makes you a homosexual.
back to football
Are you pissy because Oregon sucks this year? Obviously nobody thinks they are good when Kansas State and NOTRE DAME are ranked above them lol. Thats embarrassing.
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 4.0 SOHC

throttle cable mod, air box mod, Flowmaster 40 Delta flow dumped, 8.8 31 spline torsen L/S, 4.10s, 3" PA body lift, fully cranked #1 t-bars, bilsteins, 32x11.50 BFG A/T's, 15x8 Pro Comp 1069, HIDs 6000k heads/3000k fogs, cb radio w/ 4' Firestik, skids, 12" Alpine type-S w/1000w amp
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Neo Neo is offline
Just call me Neo.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,406
Default

LSU is gonna murder em.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
Shhhhh, you know nothing know-nothinger
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-03-2012, 08:35 AM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: How bout Alabama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003rangerfx4 View Post
Oh blah blah blah you probably know a lot about blowing being from the west coast and saying, "its not who you know, its who you blow"That makes you a homosexual.
back to football
Are you pissy because Oregon sucks this year? Obviously nobody thinks they are good when Kansas State and NOTRE DAME are ranked above them lol. Thats embarrassing.
oregon sucks eh? whos been putting out over 50 points a game??? and your comment was WAAAAAAAAAY uncalled for
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:21 AM
63merc 63merc is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default

Yeah I would like to see lsu win but realistically I think bama has it. Lsu is not consistent this year. That being said either team would still spank oregon.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Casper Casper is offline
Adam's > Everything else
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: How bout Alabama?

So putting the whole Oregon thing aside for now....

After watching the LSU, Bama game I wasn't that impressed with Bama. They got lucky on a missed field goal and I think that LSU's QB was afraid to throw the ball on 4th and what 5? I also saw that Bama's Defense was getting tired going into the 4th, and that was against a team that wasn't that fast.......now come back to Oregon for a second and look at the hurry up offense.

IF Oregon win's out and Bama can hold off Texas, then it will be Bama Oregon in the national title game. If it comes to that Bama better hope that Oregon doesn't rush them because by the third quarter they will be gasping for air!!


Flame suit on.......BRING IT!! lol
__________________
98 Ranger some stuff done

PNW Crew
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:34 PM
2003rangerfx4 2003rangerfx4 is offline
ROLL TIDE ROLL
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,657
Default Re: How bout Alabama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
So putting the whole Oregon thing aside for now....

After watching the LSU, Bama game I wasn't that impressed with Bama. They got lucky on a missed field goal and I think that LSU's QB was afraid to throw the ball on 4th and what 5? I also saw that Bama's Defense was getting tired going into the 4th, and that was against a team that wasn't that fast.......now come back to Oregon for a second and look at the hurry up offense.

IF Oregon win's out and Bama can hold off Texas, then it will be Bama Oregon in the national title game. If it comes to that Bama better hope that Oregon doesn't rush them because by the third quarter they will be gasping for air!!


Flame suit on.......BRING IT!! lol

We won in Death Valley and proved we are still the best. Get some Oregon doesn't have a chance.
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 4.0 SOHC

throttle cable mod, air box mod, Flowmaster 40 Delta flow dumped, 8.8 31 spline torsen L/S, 4.10s, 3" PA body lift, fully cranked #1 t-bars, bilsteins, 32x11.50 BFG A/T's, 15x8 Pro Comp 1069, HIDs 6000k heads/3000k fogs, cb radio w/ 4' Firestik, skids, 12" Alpine type-S w/1000w amp
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Casper Casper is offline
Adam's > Everything else
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: How bout Alabama?

you BARELY won, you guys went 3 & out in the 4th 3 times!
__________________
98 Ranger some stuff done

PNW Crew
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:49 PM
2003rangerfx4 2003rangerfx4 is offline
ROLL TIDE ROLL
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,657
Default Re: How bout Alabama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
you BARELY won, you guys went 3 & out in the 4th 3 times!
A win is a win. I'm not complaining since it was against Les Miles in Death Valley. Nobody wins there and LSU is a great team
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 4.0 SOHC

throttle cable mod, air box mod, Flowmaster 40 Delta flow dumped, 8.8 31 spline torsen L/S, 4.10s, 3" PA body lift, fully cranked #1 t-bars, bilsteins, 32x11.50 BFG A/T's, 15x8 Pro Comp 1069, HIDs 6000k heads/3000k fogs, cb radio w/ 4' Firestik, skids, 12" Alpine type-S w/1000w amp
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anybody know anything bout GFChips catfishhunter 4.0 SOHC / 4.0 OHV Tech 3 10-03-2012 01:12 PM
Help me bout to scream Silverstarlight24 3.0 Vulcan Tech 2 08-03-2012 09:23 PM
thinking bout these?!?!? TF02RANGER Wheels and Tires 3 09-30-2011 02:08 PM
how bout them buckeyes! gub Sports 5 01-07-2011 11:53 AM
bout time... Tys 4x4 FTW Vehicle Snapshots 62 08-18-2010 07:32 PM