Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #31  
Old 02-07-2012, 05:56 AM
merlin215 merlin215 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 723
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

For me , I am not saying that Eli is a bad Quarterback , just not an elite . as for Brady , He is a pro and has the proof . He should have made those passes as thats what pro's do . As for the receivers , They should have caught the ball . They did not . AGAIN , these are a mix of green and pro players . Rebuilding takes time but I am impressed by what they accomplished . Blame Brady or the recievers . The TEAM did not get it done . We lost , plain and simple . The Giants were the better team that day . Its football , thats what its all about !!! We have a whole new year coming up and I know we will be stronger . Brady is not as sharp as He used to be ? I think the Guy was hurt and off a little . But He had a great year ...
__________________
Merlin215

2010 Ford Ranger 4 wheel drive
Black
XLT Power Group package
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-07-2012, 06:22 AM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

just think if the eagles had won out and got the wild card spot, they could have potentially ran the table also. Would you then say Mike Vick is an 'elite' QB? would you be swinging from his nuts aswell? How would all that dog fighting and criminal conviction play out?

The point is, any team can get it done, that the beauty of the NFL. On any given sunday, anyone can win. The giants did not win SB 46 because they were the best team in the NFL, thats for sure.

----------

can you imagine the backlash had the pats pulled it off? The talk would be about how the RB fell into the endzone, giving them another shot. Exciting!
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-07-2012, 09:24 AM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin215 View Post
For me , I am not saying that Eli is a bad Quarterback , just not an elite . as for Brady , He is a pro and has the proof . He should have made those passes as thats what pro's do . As for the receivers , They should have caught the ball . They did not . AGAIN , these are a mix of green and pro players . Rebuilding takes time but I am impressed by what they accomplished . Blame Brady or the recievers . The TEAM did not get it done . We lost , plain and simple . The Giants were the better team that day . Its football , thats what its all about !!! We have a whole new year coming up and I know we will be stronger . Brady is not as sharp as He used to be ? I think the Guy was hurt and off a little . But He had a great year ...
How is Eli not elite? You say Brady is because he has the proof? What does 2 superbowl rings mean? What does 16 4th quarter comebacks mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
just think if the eagles had won out and got the wild card spot, they could have potentially ran the table also. Would you then say Mike Vick is an 'elite' QB? would you be swinging from his nuts aswell? How would all that dog fighting and criminal conviction play out?

The point is, any team can get it done, that the beauty of the NFL. On any given sunday, anyone can win. The giants did not win SB 46 because they were the best team in the NFL, thats for sure.

----------

can you imagine the backlash had the pats pulled it off? The talk would be about how the RB fell into the endzone, giving them another shot. Exciting!
They may not have been the best team, but they were the best team when it matters
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-07-2012, 10:05 AM
FordDude1991 FordDude1991 is offline
Turkey Hill Superstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

go eagles next year!
__________________
Dave K
2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport 4.0L "Dixie"
Rancho Suspension/Auto/3.73's/Pinstriped/Flowmaster SS Exhaust.

FUTURE: 3' Body Lift/32's/Windshield Visor/Brush Guard.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-07-2012, 10:09 AM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Lol! ^
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-07-2012, 10:52 AM
FordDude1991 FordDude1991 is offline
Turkey Hill Superstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

what? i love my eagles, i even have a tattoo, no need for the insults,

each year every team has an equal shot.
__________________
Dave K
2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport 4.0L "Dixie"
Rancho Suspension/Auto/3.73's/Pinstriped/Flowmaster SS Exhaust.

FUTURE: 3' Body Lift/32's/Windshield Visor/Brush Guard.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-07-2012, 11:00 AM
merlin215 merlin215 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 723
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Look at their records and wins . Brady was on line to Break Montana's Super Bowl record , don't count him out yet , and He has beaten a lot of other records as well . 16 throws in a super bowl game , and was starting to get to his targets before He got crucified on his shoulder and was definately shaken up . He has to prove himself every game . No respect form the fan bases at all . As He ends the year with probably a broken shoulder or fractured bones in His shoulder . Time will tell .

To name a few :

Payton Manning is Elite
Drew Brees is becoming Elite
Aaron Rogers is on his way
A few others are up there as well

Eli is NOT an Elite quarterback yet . Lets see him in a couple of years and go over his accomplishments then ( close to the end of his career ) .
__________________
Merlin215

2010 Ford Ranger 4 wheel drive
Black
XLT Power Group package
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-07-2012, 11:44 AM
1madRanger 1madRanger is offline
Testing... never fails.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 193
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin215 View Post
For me , I am not saying that Eli is a bad Quarterback , just not an elite . as for Brady , He is a pro and has the proof . He should have made those passes as thats what pro's do . As for the receivers , They should have caught the ball . They did not . AGAIN , these are a mix of green and pro players . Rebuilding takes time but I am impressed by what they accomplished . Blame Brady or the recievers . The TEAM did not get it done . We lost , plain and simple . The Giants were the better team that day . Its football , thats what its all about !!! We have a whole new year coming up and I know we will be stronger . Brady is not as sharp as He used to be ? I think the Guy was hurt and off a little . But He had a great year ...
This is the most humble I've ever heard a boston sports fan speak... wow
__________________
1995 Ford Ranger XLT- Project #27
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-07-2012, 01:07 PM
merlin215 merlin215 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 723
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

I tell you I was so excited the whole game . Of course I wanted my team to win but we have to look at the whole picture .... I thought it was one of the best games I saw in a long time . Our D was playing at its best ...

Next year , well , I can't wait because its 32 teams and its getting more and more competative !!!
__________________
Merlin215

2010 Ford Ranger 4 wheel drive
Black
XLT Power Group package
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-07-2012, 02:14 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordDude1991 View Post
what? i love my eagles, i even have a tattoo, no need for the insults,

each year every team has an equal shot.
I'm not insulting you? Jeez. Don't get your panties in a bunch
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-07-2012, 02:46 PM
1madRanger 1madRanger is offline
Testing... never fails.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 193
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Next year.....


ITS TEBOW TIME!!!!
__________________
1995 Ford Ranger XLT- Project #27
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-07-2012, 02:47 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin215 View Post
Look at their records and wins . Brady was on line to Break Montana's Super Bowl record , don't count him out yet , and He has beaten a lot of other records as well . 16 throws in a super bowl game , and was starting to get to his targets before He got crucified on his shoulder and was definately shaken up . He has to prove himself every game . No respect form the fan bases at all . As He ends the year with probably a broken shoulder or fractured bones in His shoulder . Time will tell .

To name a few :

Payton Manning is Elite
Drew Brees is becoming Elite
Aaron Rogers is on his way
A few others are up there as well

Eli is NOT an Elite quarterback yet . Lets see him in a couple of years and go over his accomplishments then ( close to the end of his career ) .

Funny. Eli has more rings than them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1madRanger View Post
Next year.....


ITS TEBOW TIME!!!!
TEBOW!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-07-2012, 02:56 PM
nicksranger01 nicksranger01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1madRanger View Post
Next year.....


ITS TEBOW TIME!!!!
that's where your wrong, it's either P. Manning if he stays or Cutler's year
__________________
01 Ranger XLT 4.0 Auto stepside 4wd
MODS: K&N drop in with silencer removed, throttle cable mod, HID 6000k, dual exhaust, euro tails, stock rims with 265/75r16 Enduro runway M/Ts (winter tires), bucket seats, center console, and black plastic inside, white gauges, 2 P.Miller 12s with 2 800 watt Pioneer amps, Kenwood deck and Kicker 6x8 in front and pioneer 6x8s in the rear(soon to match the front)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
4.0 sohc pissin people off since 2001
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-07-2012, 03:01 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

cutlers? lmfao.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-07-2012, 03:07 PM
nicksranger01 nicksranger01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Super Bowl Sunday nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99rangerguy View Post
cutlers? lmfao.
hell yea...I'm a true Bears fan, i keep saying next year
__________________
01 Ranger XLT 4.0 Auto stepside 4wd
MODS: K&N drop in with silencer removed, throttle cable mod, HID 6000k, dual exhaust, euro tails, stock rims with 265/75r16 Enduro runway M/Ts (winter tires), bucket seats, center console, and black plastic inside, white gauges, 2 P.Miller 12s with 2 800 watt Pioneer amps, Kenwood deck and Kicker 6x8 in front and pioneer 6x8s in the rear(soon to match the front)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
4.0 sohc pissin people off since 2001
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chevy Super bowl ad..... Pasco08 Off Topic 5 02-10-2012 07:41 AM
Super bowl pick. 99rangerguy Sports 25 02-06-2012 05:19 PM
THe Super Bowl XLVI ultimate pick-em thread. 1madRanger Sports 3 02-02-2012 04:58 PM
Who's your pick? Super Bowl 46? 99rangerguy Sports 55 12-05-2011 04:21 AM
Super Bowl XLIV STL Sports 11 02-01-2010 03:43 PM