Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 11-06-2011, 07:44 PM
knightmare1015 knightmare1015 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzkenneth View Post
HAH, i about fell out of my chair laughing. Not to change the subject but, Mayfield just turned into a trainwreck! I wouldn't wish Meth on my worst enemy, not even Kyle!
Yeah no doubt man especially since Mayfeild got busted again for meth and with over a $100K worth of stolen property. I t will be close between Smoke and Cousin Carl.

----------

There might be another penalty handed out to him considering his actions directly affected the truck championship in a very bad way. I'll give him some credit. He can drive, but his attitude really sucks. I think he needs some therapy or something. If the sponsor pulls out then it will get ugly JGR and with Kyle Busch not on the track, his teamates really showed that they can't get the job done without using his feed back. Logano's engine grenaded, McDowell went 2 laps down and Hamlin went 2 laps down as well. They didn't have the "feed back" they needed to perform. We'll know for sure either monday or tuesday what has happened.
__________________
SOLD: 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 5 speed



www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-06-2011, 11:09 PM
buggman buggman is offline
Do not touch the trim!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,015
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Busch needs to be put out on his hind end. This little turd is gonna end up killing someone on the track with antics like that.

Nascar should keep him off the track the rest of this season, dock him a few hundred points, not allow him to race in the first 6 or so races of next season & fine him at least $5million to show that they're serious.

If it had been his first incident, I could possibly see a slap on the wrist, but he's nothing but trouble. Yea, he can drive but when the baby doesn't get his way he pouts up, wrecks people & storms off to his luxury trailer to sulk.

Mars/M&M's needs to drop him like a hot potato or else they're going to be seen as condoning that behavior.

He was let go by Hendrick because he couldn't get along with Gordon & Johnson... Rick knew something back then, it just took a while for it to really show it's ugly head.

Now, what will actually happen probably already has. Nascar gets a crap ton of free publicity on the news for the truck series that more than 50% of Nascar fans can't even watch unless they have a $200 a month cable bill.
__________________
'96 XLT, 4.0L, 4x4 Auto, Super Cab, K&N Filter, Dual Exhaust, 200a Alt, Clear Corners, BUGGMAN LED's, Expo Power Seats & Console, LED modded '01 Tails

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-06-2011, 11:57 PM
knightmare1015 knightmare1015 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggman View Post
Busch needs to be put out on his hind end. This little turd is gonna end up killing someone on the track with antics like that.

Nascar should keep him off the track the rest of this season, dock him a few hundred points, not allow him to race in the first 6 or so races of next season & fine him at least $5million to show that they're serious.

If it had been his first incident, I could possibly see a slap on the wrist, but he's nothing but trouble. Yea, he can drive but when the baby doesn't get his way he pouts up, wrecks people & storms off to his luxury trailer to sulk.

Mars/M&M's needs to drop him like a hot potato or else they're going to be seen as condoning that behavior.

He was let go by Hendrick because he couldn't get along with Gordon & Johnson... Rick knew something back then, it just took a while for it to really show it's ugly head.

Now, what will actually happen probably already has. Nascar gets a crap ton of free publicity on the news for the truck series that more than 50% of Nascar fans can't even watch unless they have a $200 a month cable bill.
That should've told Joe Gibbs all he needed to know. Rick Hendrick is a really good judge of character. Richard Childress told him to get lost and Joe Gibbs Racing was his last option. I'm sure we'll see something else handed down by Nascar and we did hear a statement from the Mars Corporation. I'm pretty sure JGR also heard from them behind the scenes. A racing sponsor does take alot of crap from people they sponsor, but I've seen what happens because of the crap first hand. When it comes time to renew that contract, they can forget about it being renewed. That sponsorship pays alot of people's salaries for the year at JGR. If the sponsor pulls out, that's lost income. With the economy being the way it is and Kyle Busch's reputation, they can pretty much forget about getting him sponsored again after all of this. No one will want to pick him up in terms of sponsorship. A team can't afford to run without sponsorship. I've heard that out of 98% of racecar drivers. This will affect JGR both short and long terms. If it was my team, he'd already would've been fired long ago.

----------

They really do need to do something with him rather than park him for the weekend. Obviously probation didn't work, and a really heavy duty fine might not work either. They must do something else.
__________________
SOLD: 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 5 speed



www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-07-2011, 12:20 AM
buggman buggman is offline
Do not touch the trim!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,015
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

He better be careful too, Childress, Hornaday & Harvick would all like to punch him in the face.

Gibbs is a smart guy, hopefully he'll see that no amount of pep talks will change little Busch from being any more than a spoiled brat.

This would be a much different situation if someone, either driver, crew, safety worker or a fan had got seriously hurt due to his actions.
Luckily all he did was wreck $250k or so worth of race trucks.

Wasn't it not too long ago he got caught doing 160mph in a 35mph zone in a hopped up integra?
__________________
'96 XLT, 4.0L, 4x4 Auto, Super Cab, K&N Filter, Dual Exhaust, 200a Alt, Clear Corners, BUGGMAN LED's, Expo Power Seats & Console, LED modded '01 Tails

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-07-2011, 12:26 AM
knightmare1015 knightmare1015 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggman View Post
He better be careful too, Childress, Hornaday & Harvick would all like to punch him in the face.

Gibbs is a smart guy, hopefully he'll see that no amount of pep talks will change little Busch from being any more than a spoiled brat.

This would be a much different situation if someone, either driver, crew, safety worker or a fan had got seriously hurt due to his actions.
Luckily all he did was wreck $250k or so worth of race trucks.

Wasn't it not too long ago he got caught doing 160mph in a 35mph zone in a hopped up integra?
Richard Childres already punched him in the garage area and Nascar officials did nothing. He did more damage money wise than that. $500K was the estimate. If I were Ron Hornaday Jr., I'd make him buy me a new racing truck. Yeah he did just get a huge wreckless driving ticket.
__________________
SOLD: 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 5 speed



www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-07-2011, 06:13 AM
RAT Ranger RAT Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,397
Post Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

WOW! Bunch a Hornaday fans in here I guess! Hornaday's racin for a championship & put himself in that position, he just a GUILTY. I agree that Kyle shoulda went & got his truck fixed & then repayed Hornaday later in the race. But hey, I gotta short fuse myself, so I'd a probably done the same thing!

M&M ain't gotta dog in the race IMO. They don't sponsor Kyle's truck! M&Ms should be pissed at NASCAR for punishin them. They get the publicity either way, as Kyle's ALWAY up front puttin their names in the limelight. Cameras don't pay much attention to cars bein 2 laps down like Denny & McDowell.

And I think is BS that theres more crap to come from NASCAR today or tomorrow. They punished him by parkin him for the weekend.
To take more actions is "Double Jeopardy"! But I guess NASCAR gets away with that kinda crap.

YES, I'm a Kyle Busch fan, he's a modern day Dale Sr.......you lovem or hatem, but either way your always lookin to see where he is on the track!
__________________
ALL THROTTLE, NO BOTTLE!!!

Daily Driver: 98 Thunderbolt

TOY: Green 94 Pro Street
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-07-2011, 09:37 AM
gspfan gspfan is offline
FX4 LV2 Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Im really tired of klye busch being compared to Dale sr its not even close yes they are both aggasive drivers but SR would not wreck someone under caution like that busch is an idiot and shouldnt be racing
__________________
2007 FX4 lvl 2

GO LEAFS GO
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-07-2011, 02:46 PM
IrideAHonda IrideAHonda is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 63
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

I don't get how anyone can even compare him to Earnhardt Sr. He is not close nor will he ever even be on the same level as Earnhardt. People say he's better then Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson when they were young. But no, they showed the first 7 years of Gordon's career and he won 3 cup championships and 42 wins. In Jimmie's first 7 years he won 2 championships and 33 wins. Kyle hasn't finished better than 5th in cup series points and has had 23 wins. He can drive, but I think people think he is better than he really is. He gets all his wins in Trucks and Nationwide. Personally, I would never like a driver like him. The way he whines after finishing second in a Nationwide race is just sad. Anything he does is never his fault. I want him to be fired, but highly doubt it will happen after seeing how terrible JGR ran yesterday.

----------

Kyle Busch was fined $50,000 and put on probation until Dec. 31. What a joke!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
I like little girls.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Are you really in your 80's?
2000 Ford Ranger XLT
6Cyl 4.0
Extended Cab
Automatic Transmission
Stock
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-07-2011, 03:52 PM
klinger86 klinger86 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,970
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Seeing as the fact he was Huxley racing in the series for the money. I think it's somewhat reasonable what NASCAR did now what will JGR doto him is the next big question. Honestly don't even like the errogant ******* and he should never be compared to one of the greatest in the sport until he proves it. So comparing him to Earnhardt sr or the king is a mockery to them in my eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-07-2011, 07:07 PM
knightmare1015 knightmare1015 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Well it's official. Kyle Busch is on the most extreme type of probation for the rest of the season. If he has another incedent of this type or is disrespectful to any Nascar Official he will be suspended indefinately. He was also fined $50K and imo, that wasn't enough. He should at least offer to build Hornaday a new racing truck or 2 considerind Kyle Busch cost him the title literally. The wreck finished him for the night and it put him 50 points behind the other contenders for the title. The most points you can get at a race is 48.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT Ranger View Post
WOW! Bunch a Hornaday fans in here I guess! Hornaday's racin for a championship & put himself in that position, he just a GUILTY. I agree that Kyle shoulda went & got his truck fixed & then repayed Hornaday later in the race. But hey, I gotta short fuse myself, so I'd a probably done the same thing!

M&M ain't gotta dog in the race IMO. They don't sponsor Kyle's truck! M&Ms should be pissed at NASCAR for punishin them. They get the publicity either way, as Kyle's ALWAY up front puttin their names in the limelight. Cameras don't pay much attention to cars bein 2 laps down like Denny & McDowell.

And I think is BS that theres more crap to come from NASCAR today or tomorrow. They punished him by parkin him for the weekend.
To take more actions is "Double Jeopardy"! But I guess NASCAR gets away with that kinda crap.

YES, I'm a Kyle Busch fan, he's a modern day Dale Sr.......you lovem or hatem, but either way your always lookin to see where he is on the track!
I hate to break it to you, but in this case you're wrong. Nascar found that a lapped car was a little too loose and Hornaday Jr. was going to pass him and it took the air off the his truck. Kyle Busch just lost it and after the caution flew he destroyed both trucks. I watched that race today on the speed channel. It also cost Hornaday Jr. the truck title. Austin Dillon clenched the championship. The announcers were speechless and it was a pretty hard lick too. It Ron Hornaday Jr. several minutes to get out of the truck and it knocked the wind out of him. They think he might have some bruised ribs. Hornaday tried to save it to keep him from wrecking both him and Kyle Busch. You don't get into someone doing over a 160 mph under caution (70 mph is the caution speed). Plus the Mars Corporation does pay his salary when he races on sunday. So I'll give you 2 guesses on where he got the money to even start his racing company. He ran sponsorless for 3 races in the truck series when he first got started. You're not that far off though.
__________________
SOLD: 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 5 speed



www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightmare1015; 11-07-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Any news on Kyle Bush? His Toyota commercials are still running.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-07-2011, 07:21 PM
knightmare1015 knightmare1015 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Any news on Kyle Bush? His Toyota commercials are still running.
Yeah I just posted it up a second ago above Ratranger's quote. $50K in fines and if he has another incedent towards any of the drivers and officials he'll be suspended indefinately. Basically if he does what he's been doing he's gone. That's the probation he got for the rest of the season. I bet he'll screw the pooch like Jeremy Mayfeild did after flunking a drug test when he knew EXACTLY the date and time he'd be taking it. Kyle Busch will not be able to keep his kool and he'll end up getting banned from Nascar.
__________________
SOLD: 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 5 speed



www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmare1015 View Post
Yeah I just posted it up a second ago above Ratranger's quote. $50K in fines and if he has another incedent towards any of the drivers and officials he'll be suspended indefinately. Basically if he does what he's been doing he's gone. That's the probation he got for the rest of the season. I bet he'll screw the pooch like Jeremy Mayfeild did after flunking a drug test when he knew EXACTLY the date and time he'd be taking it. Kyle Busch will not be able to keep his kool and he'll end up getting banned from Nascar.
He is a tool he will be gone soon enough
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-07-2011, 07:32 PM
knightmare1015 knightmare1015 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
He is a tool he will be gone soon enough
JGR said they might not be renewing his contract after all of this and JGR said something about building Ron Hornaday Jr. a couple of trucks, but still knowing that they cost me the title of Nascar Camping World Truck Series Champion, I'd be extremely po'ed to say the least. Kyle Busch gets paid to race and if he wins, he basically becomes a millionaire. How can you screw up a job that can pay that much is beyond me? But if anyone can it would be that prick, Kyle Busch.
__________________
SOLD: 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 5 speed



www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-07-2011, 09:50 PM
MUDFLAP MUDFLAP is offline
BEER!!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 711
Default Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

Most of yall have said what I would say about Kyle Busch. He's a fuck twat that needs to be banned from NASCAR.

I guess he had a damn Days of Thunder flash back or some shit.

ANd if ya was going to compare Busch to any Old School Nascar driver it would have to be D. Waltrip. Waltrip was the Hot Heads of Hot Heads back in the 70s. But granted, Waltrip wouldnt even do somethen like Busch did.
__________________
BEER ME!!!!!
US ARMY 2004-PRESENT
CVMA 45-1 WISCONSIN
Combat Vets Motorcycle Association
http://45-1cvma.org
03 Super Duty w/7.3, 72 F250 w/390, 99 Ranger XLT Off Road 3.0, 5spd, 4x4, 06 H-D Ultra Classic, well kinda, it looks like a StreetGlide
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Busch Enterprises---Metal Polishes dixie_boysles Cleaning and Detailing 0 02-24-2011 07:27 AM