Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #91  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
Well he is the best player in the world so he is going to be good at everything
Best fake concussion in the world?


rofl sorry, you opened the door on that one!!
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:59 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Best fake concussion in the world?


rofl sorry, you opened the door on that one!!
bastard, on another, I wonder how Cam Neely is going to play Santa Clause for his grandkids, He puts one on his knee and BAM!, Injured reserve right there
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:15 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: NHL Hockey

You mean Neely, the hero who had to retire in 1996?
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
You mean Neely, the hero who had to retire in 1996?
Yes the one who sorta revived the boston franchise.... Crosby is doing the same for the pens.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Hey, you say that like Ray, Andy, Joe, Adam, or even Keith were nobodies!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:31 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Hey, you say that like Ray, Andy, Joe, Adam, or even Keith were nobodies!
I am just saying that Neely was at the front of the pack imo.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: NHL Hockey

So you think less of Bourque than Neely?

Boo!
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
So you think less of Bourque than Neely?

Boo!
The fact that Bourque was a great captain for almost 20 years shows he did more then enough for the bruins and I respect the fact he won the cup with Colorado, but I just think Neely had a memorable impact( just as much as Bourque although in a shorter lifespam). you;re putting words in my mouth dude
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:47 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: NHL Hockey

lol i know


But being a Bruins fan, i could never place one of those two (especially those two) above the other.

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:50 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
lol i know


But being a Bruins fan, i could never place one of those two (especially those two) above the other.

I understand, so its bourque then Neely?

me its Crosby and then lemieux (only because I didnt watch hockey in lemieux' days so I couldnt appreciate his skill)
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:56 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
I understand, so its bourque then Neely?

me its Crosby and then lemieux (only because I didnt watch hockey in lemieux' days so I couldnt appreciate his skill)
I'd say lemieux over crosby, because of the accomplishments, but also because he did them with a bad back and he could really fight. crosby would dive before getting in a fight (lol!).

And nah, i like neely and bourque equally, they are awesome people to meet irl.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:14 AM
mdblitz mdblitz is offline
Ford Pickup
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 107
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Just curios, is your conversation saying Crosby is faking this concussion thing? Did you get that info on the internet or you are close to the situation?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:21 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdblitz View Post
Just curios, is your conversation saying Crosby is faking this concussion thing? Did you get that info on the internet or you are close to the situation?
lol, Ranger Sport said that jokingly. There is actually a documentary on Crosby's concussion saying its one of the worse ones since Lindros' and that it could have threatened his career. thats why its taking so long for him to come back, He still feels symptoms and has gone back to exercise and limited his Ice time the past weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:30 AM
mdblitz mdblitz is offline
Ford Pickup
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 107
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Cool. Ya, I guess he had a setback with symptoms after the hard on-ice workouts a couple weeks ago. Where is the documentary? This concussion issue is going to need dealt with cause players are going to try and take other players out but it goes beyond the rink.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:36 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: NHL Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdblitz View Post
Cool. Ya, I guess he had a setback with symptoms after the hard on-ice workouts a couple weeks ago. Where is the documentary? This concussion issue is going to need dealt with cause players are going to try and take other players out but it goes beyond the rink.
I believe I saw it on TSN just before the playoffs, its was a documentary on Concussions in general (the Savard, Lindros, Bergeron, Booth, Richards concussions were mentionned but I didnt catch the name of the doc since I missed the beginning. I agree, studies in new helmets are being implemented so we will se what happens with that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3" Hockey Puck Lift With Manual Transmission. spudkilla224 Suspension Tech 13 12-19-2010 07:14 PM
lifting with hockey pucks trytro Lifted Suspension 17 11-17-2010 08:16 PM
NHL predictions anyone? Ranger Sport Sports 25 05-31-2010 03:45 AM
USA or Canada Hockey Gold? Tom Sports 39 03-13-2010 05:43 AM
Nhl surfer03133 Sports 49 01-07-2010 02:35 AM