Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 07-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Bwad Bwad is offline
Turd Generation Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,972
Default Re: Any hunters?

I hunt in Brooks, CA. Right up by Lake Berryessa.
__________________
1997 Ford Ranger 2.3L
It's lowered and stuff.

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-27-2010, 05:42 PM
southbama man southbama man is offline
Roll Tide
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 732
Default Re: Any hunters?

Cool! I hunt whitetail, doves, turkey, and fish for everything! I mostly fish for red snapper, spanish and king mackeral, and tuna. I do inshore fishing and some offshore a few times a year.
__________________
20O3 extended cab, 2wd, silver, 3.0, toyo spectrum tires, 10,000k HID's, 8' in bazooka tube, and UWS toolbox
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-27-2010, 09:26 PM
beef08 beef08 is offline
Oh Yup!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,695
Default Re: Any hunters?

oh nice..yea i just get a d5 tag so it covers d3-5 zones
__________________
"I thought this was America!"-Randy Marsh

2003 fx4 4.10, maxed tbars, 5000k HIDS 3157 silverstar bulbs, expo ohc, alons mag light holder, 06+ tails, throttle cable mod, air box mod
360tag:BEEFS7A7US
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Bwad Bwad is offline
Turd Generation Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,972
Default Re: Any hunters?

I usually just hunt Azone but think I might venture to Bzone later this season when the rut kicks in. Fuckin' A zone always ends right as the rut is starting.
__________________
1997 Ford Ranger 2.3L
It's lowered and stuff.

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:39 AM
fordguyforever fordguyforever is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 72
Send a message via AIM to fordguyforever
Default Re: Any hunters?

i hunt with rifle, shotgun, muzzle loader, and bow hunt
__________________
97 ford ranger extended cab 4X4 4.0[sold]
1999 ford f150 extended cab 4.6 3 inch body lift 35 inch tall goodyear wranglers 4X4 straight pipe
1998 ford mustang V6 3.8l automatic
mainly stock except high performance headers, performance chip,flowmaster delta 40 series muffler
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 AM
beef08 beef08 is offline
Oh Yup!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,695
Default Re: Any hunters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwad View Post
I usually just hunt Azone but think I might venture to Bzone later this season when the rut kicks in. Fuckin' A zone always ends right as the rut is starting.
yea sometimes it sucks cuz if its too warm the deer arent movin down from the mountains so it sometimes has to be the weather thats playin the role
__________________
"I thought this was America!"-Randy Marsh

2003 fx4 4.10, maxed tbars, 5000k HIDS 3157 silverstar bulbs, expo ohc, alons mag light holder, 06+ tails, throttle cable mod, air box mod
360tag:BEEFS7A7US
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-17-2010, 11:44 PM
PhunkyMunky PhunkyMunky is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 69
Default Re: Any hunters?

Gah!! Just been looking over places I USED to go, but, it's all sold off now!! Maaaann, I gotta find new places. Anybody know any King County areas still open? Or do ya gotta head south/east/or west? I'm hoping to grab some spots not too much of a drive from Federal Way, maybe an hour out. I went up to Tinkum Rd with the wife today, but, it's an awfully busy place. Got a chance to send some rounds through my new rifle tho. So that's a plus.
__________________
2000 Ranger Etx cab XLT 4.0L Auto trans. Currently I've got my 60/40 cut down into buckets, and a cheap walmart console to fill the gap. Working on gathering parts, paint, vynals, and such for the rest of the build LOL. I use this as an everyday truck, but it's also the only truck I have for hunting and general off road fun. Hoping to make it much better than stock!
PNW Crew!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3865172
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-27-2010, 06:52 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Any hunters?

small game, turkeys, and coyote's. Ive lost interest in deer hunting.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Any hunters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
i bow and rifle hunt whitetail. i also hunt turkey, squirrel and those damn pesky chipmunks that are digging up my yard.
u too with the damn chipmunks lol and x2 with what he hunts and up north i have hunted bear and mountain lion didn't see anything good to shot but want to go back up
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Any hunters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
small game, turkeys, and coyote's. Ive lost interest in deer hunting.
x2 also and deer is kinda getting boring
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-28-2010, 05:18 AM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Any hunters?

definetely, most people on here wont understand because they dont hunt in pennsylvania. Its gotten really bad over the years, I havent shot a deer since I was in 10th grade, which wouldve been 2002. I went 4 seasons without seeing a single deer, last year was the first year in 5 years that i took the safety off on my gun!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Any hunters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
definetely, most people on here wont understand because they dont hunt in pennsylvania. Its gotten really bad over the years, I havent shot a deer since I was in 10th grade, which wouldve been 2002. I went 4 seasons without seeing a single deer, last year was the first year in 5 years that i took the safety off on my gun!
i know what u mean lower michigan is getting bad like that u have to go up north to see anything worth taking the safty off to shot
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-10-2010, 08:02 PM
canadiangurl canadiangurl is offline
You can't fix stupid
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 175
Default Re: Any hunters?

Opening day here today! I hunt for moose, grouse, and maybe deer. Still undecided on the last one, not a huge fan of deer meat. I think we're heading further north for elk in a couple months as well. Haven't hunted for them yet, should be fun.
Still too warm and too many leaves on the trees to really see anything yet. I have the first 2 weeks of October off and we're setting up camp, should be cooled off enough by then.
Lots of issues with 'city' people around here though, anyone else have that problem? We get them ripping around on active logging roads on quads, I think 2 were killed last year after being run over by loaded logging trucks. And one of my buddies at work was shot at by some guy from Vancouver, he got excited by the movement and shot before knowing what he was shooting at. Good thing he was a horrible shot...
__________________
2008 XLT 4.0 auto ext cab 4x4
Levelled, 265/75/16 ProComp Xtreme AT on ProComp wheels, dual exhaust, more to come
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Any hunters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangurl View Post
Opening day here today! I hunt for moose, grouse, and maybe deer. Still undecided on the last one, not a huge fan of deer meat. I think we're heading further north for elk in a couple months as well. Haven't hunted for them yet, should be fun.
Still too warm and too many leaves on the trees to really see anything yet. I have the first 2 weeks of October off and we're setting up camp, should be cooled off enough by then.
Lots of issues with 'city' people around here though, anyone else have that problem? We get them ripping around on active logging roads on quads, I think 2 were killed last year after being run over by loaded logging trucks. And one of my buddies at work was shot at by some guy from Vancouver, he got excited by the movement and shot before knowing what he was shooting at. Good thing he was a horrible shot...
yes we have alot of that here but mostly it's hunters shooting hunters cuz they get to excited when they see movement and shot away like *******es
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-10-2010, 08:11 PM
canadiangurl canadiangurl is offline
You can't fix stupid
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 175
Default Re: Any hunters?

Yeah, if I'm in a really popular easily accessable place I wear high-vis now. I figure since moose are color-blind there's no point getting shot by some idiot. Not too concerned about the area we're camping at though, about 2 hours out down deactivated logging roads. Only the serious people who know what they're doing make their way there.
__________________
2008 XLT 4.0 auto ext cab 4x4
Levelled, 265/75/16 ProComp Xtreme AT on ProComp wheels, dual exhaust, more to come
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bow hunters bigcountry Sports 48 08-19-2011 12:34 AM
Any duck hunters here? this blind is crazy!! dixie_boysles Sports 9 04-25-2010 05:42 PM