Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 07-18-2010, 08:06 AM
tonyboy tonyboy is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
You just cant admit Edwards is a better driver. Brad screwed up.
Yea right. Ok now tickle me so I can laugh!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-18-2010, 08:39 AM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

If Brad would have stayed where he was. There wouldnt have been a problem.
His dad made him look like a fool.
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-18-2010, 09:13 AM
tonyboy tonyboy is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
If Brad would have stayed where he was. There wouldnt have been a problem.
His dad made him look like a fool.
OK "Tool Bag" see it your way. Edwards turned into Brad, he wears white driving gloves and you can clearly see his hands turning the steering wheel into the 22. I'm sorry to shatter your image of your idol but Carl is a piece of shit. Maybe when you grow a set of balls you'll realize that Edwards is a dirty driver and a big piece of shit.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-18-2010, 10:22 AM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

I have seen it several times. Brad pulled down to prevent him from getting beside him.

I also dont have idols
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-18-2010, 10:48 AM
tonyboy tonyboy is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Well maybe you need an idol. One more thing, when your done make sure you wipe yourself before you flush....
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-18-2010, 11:19 AM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway







I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. You may wanna argue that as well.



What Do Fans Really Want?

#Action packed racing like this? 90.9%

#Return to boring like it was? 0.0%

#A nap with Rip Van Winkle? 9.1%




__________________
2005 Edge


Last edited by STL; 07-18-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:25 PM
SPless SPless is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 412
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Tonyboy, maybe you should wipe your mouth when you finish b/c all you have said is shit.....show me the first time Carl has taken out Brad without Brad first triggering it, and I'll think about admitting he's a dirty driver. Brad took him out at 'Dega and Carl did nothing about it until Atlanta. When Brad took Carl out again, Carl had had enough of his shit, he took him out in reataliation because he was just plain tired of the bullshit. Everytime Carl has taken out Brad out, it has been in retaliation. Last night, Brad was pissed that Carl outdrove him CLEANLY to take the lead, and tried to spin him out, but luckily Carl saved it. I then was very proud of Carl for not taking his shit and giving him back his own medicin spinning him out for the win. In his own words, "My guys worked way to hard for him (Brad) to come in and take this from me, so he took something away from me and I took it back."

Before you go ahead and flame, i'm going to say this. You were probably Dale Earnhardt fan before he died and watched him do much of the same shit, just worse and more often. I don't want to hear anything about rough driving, when Dale wrote the book on it and felt no consequences. Oh not to mention, he had one of the best cars all night and was trying to extablish something from ford they have been missing all year.

That is all
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:44 PM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPless View Post
Tonyboy, maybe you should wipe your mouth when you finish b/c all you have said is shit.....show me the first time Carl has taken out Brad without Brad first triggering it, and I'll think about admitting he's a dirty driver. Brad took him out at 'Dega and Carl did nothing about it until Atlanta. When Brad took Carl out again, Carl had had enough of his shit, he took him out in reataliation because he was just plain tired of the bullshit. Everytime Carl has taken out Brad out, it has been in retaliation. Last night, Brad was pissed that Carl outdrove him CLEANLY to take the lead, and tried to spin him out, but luckily Carl saved it. I then was very proud of Carl for not taking his shit and giving him back his own medicin spinning him out for the win. In his own words, "My guys worked way to hard for him (Brad) to come in and take this from me, so he took something away from me and I took it back."

Before you go ahead and flame, i'm going to say this. You were probably Dale Earnhardt fan before he died and watched him do much of the same shit, just worse and more often. I don't want to hear anything about rough driving, when Dale wrote the book on it and felt no consequences. Oh not to mention, he had one of the best cars all night and was trying to extablish something from ford they have been missing all year.

That is all

AGREE!!!

If Brad is so upset. He would have never made it long back when Dale Sr. drove.

Like Steven said he wrote the book on "dirty driving"


Honestly his father has no room to talk.

Bob Keselowski
86 races in 5 years
1 career win
15 top ten finishes.
0 Poles


Carl Edwards
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Wins 16
Top tens 103
Poles 4

NASCAR Nationwide Series
Wins 27
Top Ten 131
Poles 21
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-18-2010, 01:22 PM
tonyboy tonyboy is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPless View Post
Tonyboy, maybe you should wipe your mouth when you finish b/c all you have said is shit.....show me the first time Carl has taken out Brad without Brad first triggering it, and I'll think about admitting he's a dirty driver. Brad took him out at 'Dega and Carl did nothing about it until Atlanta. When Brad took Carl out again, Carl had had enough of his shit, he took him out in reataliation because he was just plain tired of the bullshit. Everytime Carl has taken out Brad out, it has been in retaliation. Last night, Brad was pissed that Carl outdrove him CLEANLY to take the lead, and tried to spin him out, but luckily Carl saved it. I then was very proud of Carl for not taking his shit and giving him back his own medicin spinning him out for the win. In his own words, "My guys worked way to hard for him (Brad) to come in and take this from me, so he took something away from me and I took it back."

Before you go ahead and flame, i'm going to say this. You were probably Dale Earnhardt fan before he died and watched him do much of the same shit, just worse and more often. I don't want to hear anything about rough driving, when Dale wrote the book on it and felt no consequences. Oh not to mention, he had one of the best cars all night and was trying to extablish something from ford they have been missing all year.

That is all
You really might want to use spell check the next time you make a post...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-18-2010, 01:43 PM
SPless SPless is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 412
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Wow, check my spell check. Is that all you have to say? I think that is because you know that everything I typed is the exact truth.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-18-2010, 02:35 PM
More_Cowbell More_Cowbell is offline
Chrome Dont Get You Home
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,169
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz9OXptTwVQ[/YT]

you notice how like the first thing he says is " is he alright" if someone was pissed and deliberatly spun someone i dont think they would give a shit i think its just a spoter fail on keslowskis team
__________________
1990 Ranger Extended Cab
2.9L V6 5 Speed Transmission
Planning to put a 347 and a T-5 in it eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
It looks like someone attacked the front of the truck with a bedazzler.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-18-2010, 02:37 PM
tonyboy tonyboy is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPless View Post
Wow, check my spell check. Is that all you have to say? I think that is because you know that everything I typed is the exact truth.
Somebody please pass the popcorn, I asked nicely...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-18-2010, 05:03 PM
SPless SPless is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 412
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Well, the result of this will probably be putting Carl on probabtion for a few weeks so Brad can pick on him and fining him points in the cup series enough to take him out of the fucking chase...nascar is full of bullshit.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-19-2010, 04:53 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: Nationwide race at Gateway

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
I look at the pic, and all i could think about was..


THERE'S A COMPANY OUT THERE THAT MAKES A GOATEE HELMET???



It deserves a nobel prize.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FAST Fabrication 94 b4000 turn into SNORE class 7 race truck FAST Fabrication Project Logs 319 01-18-2014 09:13 AM
Anyone ride or race motocross? mtranger Sports 4 06-22-2010 06:24 PM
toyota race car designer contest FoMoCo Off Topic 3 03-21-2010 01:31 PM
My 5k race went good... dixie_boysles Sports 9 11-08-2009 02:28 PM