Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 02-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Hunter96Teal Hunter96Teal is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 625
Default Florida meets?

Just wondering if a Florida meet has ever been considered.
__________________
1997 Ford Ranger 3.0 Xlt 5spd
2.5 inch leveling kit, 31x10.50R15 Mudstar tires, upgraded sound system, interior LEDs, LED light bar, camoflauge headliner.

It is what it is.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2016, 06:54 PM
USAF1998 USAF1998 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter96Teal View Post
Just wondering if a Florida meet has ever been considered.
Yes. I live in Ocala & I would love to do a meet.
__________________
2000 RANGER 2WD 3.0L A.K.A "THE WHITE KNIGHT"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-20-2016, 07:26 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Florida meets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF1998 View Post
Yes. I live in Ocala & I would love to do a meet.
Do you have a Facebook account?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-20-2016, 07:41 PM
USAF1998 USAF1998 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post

Do you have a Facebook account?
Sadly I do not but I do have a instagram if that helps
__________________
2000 RANGER 2WD 3.0L A.K.A "THE WHITE KNIGHT"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-20-2016, 07:47 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Florida meets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF1998 View Post
Sadly I do not but I do have a instagram if that helps
Dang that sucks. There aren't many Florida members here, but there's a group on Facebook called Florida Ford Rangers that has over 1,000 members. They have a meet once a month. They're always in Central Florida, but usually in the Orlando and Tampa areas. There have been a couple meets in Ocala, but they were mainly trail riding meets.

There are a few guys from there that live in Ocala. You might see them around town.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-20-2016, 07:51 PM
USAF1998 USAF1998 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post

Dang that sucks. There aren't many Florida members here, but there's a group on Facebook called Florida Ford Rangers that has over 1,000 members. They have a meet once a month. They're always in Central Florida, but usually in the Orlando and Tampa areas. There have been a couple meets in Ocala, but they were mainly trail riding meets.

There are a few guys from there that live in Ocala. You might see them around town.
I've seen like a handful of nice rangers here in ocala tbh. I'm willing to travel. Orlando is just 45 mins to an hour away so not that bad
__________________
2000 RANGER 2WD 3.0L A.K.A "THE WHITE KNIGHT"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-20-2016, 07:51 PM
kdsilvestri kdsilvestri is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16
Default Re: Florida meets?

I'm in Ormond Beach and would love to attend a meet!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-20-2016, 07:56 PM
USAF1998 USAF1998 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdsilvestri View Post
I'm in Ormond Beach and would love to attend a meet!
It's a good hour & a half drive from Ormond to Ocala. If you're up for it then we can try & start a meet. We can go fishing cause that's basically all I do on the weekends. Or whatever else seems fun
__________________
2000 RANGER 2WD 3.0L A.K.A "THE WHITE KNIGHT"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Florida meets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF1998 View Post
I've seen like a handful of nice rangers here in ocala tbh. I'm willing to travel. Orlando is just 45 mins to an hour away so not that bad
I can think of at least 8 guys with lifted Rangers that live in the Ocala area.

We had a few meets in Clermont recently. Last one we had was in Lakeland. The next one is actually on Saturday in Brandon. Probably a little further than you'd like to go.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-20-2016, 08:12 PM
USAF1998 USAF1998 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post

I can think of at least 8 guys with lifted Rangers that live in the Ocala area.

We had a few meets in Clermont recently. Last one we had was in Lakeland. The next one is actually on Saturday in Brandon. Probably a little further than you'd like to go.
Hour & 40 minute drive isn't too bad. But I have plans this Saturday. I would like to meet up with some people late may if its possible. If you know a couple lifted rangers then you're more than welcomed to let them know that we should do a meet
__________________
2000 RANGER 2WD 3.0L A.K.A "THE WHITE KNIGHT"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-20-2016, 08:14 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Florida meets?

If you're still hanging around here by then, I'll let you know when the next meet is.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-21-2016, 06:54 AM
USAF1998 USAF1998 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
If you're still hanging around here by then, I'll let you know when the next meet is.
Yeah man. I'm down. I can meet up during the weekends now. But over the summer would be best
__________________
2000 RANGER 2WD 3.0L A.K.A "THE WHITE KNIGHT"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-07-2016, 10:45 AM
snorkular snorkular is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 7
Default

I'm here in Spring Hill, would love to go to one of those Tampa meets I'll check out the Facebook page.
__________________
2007 white ford ranger short bed 2.3L
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
considered, florida, meet, meets, wondering

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Meets in MO. spoons896 Midwestern Region 2 02-23-2013 01:23 PM
Florida meets this week? ranger101 Off Topic 1 04-25-2011 08:31 AM
is there any ga meets lgriff07 Southern Region 22 03-11-2011 06:29 PM
meets Mclovin Southern Region 0 08-10-2010 08:43 PM
LA meets 2lowhitey Southern Region 2 05-23-2010 10:42 PM