Motor is held up by mounts now. They still need to be braced and boxed, but I wanted to see how much the coils drooped. The bolts are obvious fitment bolts not the final product. Couple of the welds could have been better on the second pass, but I couldn't get them to come out clean.
Well if anyone is feeling generous this is going to become a racetruck and I need help getting it there. I have started a gofundme thing in an attempt to get it there. The 25k dollar amount is just something I pulled out of my butt. Big ticket items needed bypass shocks, tubing for a full cage and front frame redo and if things work out possibly a blower. I will be a racing in the yorr series if anyone is curious. The first of which will be June 13th.