Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #106  
Old 02-09-2010, 06:41 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default

Thank you for FRF. I'm like many here, ama member in some fashion of every forum out there. I honestly enjoy FRF the most. I want to see this site continue to grow and become the premier site. At the ripe old age of 35 I don't give a shit about the name calling, d*ck pulling, or any general cry baby crap.
Good luck with the matters at hand, and if it takes a paid membership to keep this place going, shit free, I'll put up. I'm not renewing my other premium membership, so since this place is what I'm looking for out of a site I'll post up some funds.
This may cost me my Alcoa and BL deal but I'm headed out now for my IP ban...
  #107  
Old 02-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Smokey Smokey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 597
Default

For sure. I'm down to give some contributions if its needed.
  #108  
Old 02-09-2010, 06:49 PM
TrePaul86 TrePaul86 is offline
All LED and HID
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 607
Send a message via AIM to TrePaul86 Send a message via MSN to TrePaul86
Default

I'll also contribute if it has to come to that.
__________________
FXEdgeplorer Level II
Part 01-03
Part 06

Geared Locked Bright Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
your like a guru.... like a little ranger boodah... covered in hair and knowlege
  #109  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Smokey Smokey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13 View Post
Anyone notice that now when you are on R/F, the tab marker on browser reads "Ford Ranger Forums - ........." ?
Yeah, I noticed that earlier today. Dunno how long thats been there. I never pay attention.
  #110  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Johnbaum13 Johnbaum13 is offline
<-----Buzz Killington
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,232
Send a message via Yahoo to Johnbaum13
Default

As of about a week ago it said "ranger-forums a premier....."
__________________
I got my Jesus on the dashboard, but the Devil's under my hood!
  #111  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:04 PM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default

Even though I am banned I got a newsletter from them. It said "All the best ford ranger forums"

Rick is just pissed we have the better name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13 View Post
As of about a week ago it said "ranger-forums a premier....."
"ranger-forums a premier waste of time and money"
__________________
2005 Edge

  #112  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Smokey Smokey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Even though I am banned I got a newsletter from them. It said "All the best ford ranger forums"

Rick is just pissed we have the better name



"ranger-forums a premier waste of time and money"
when did you get banned??? Rick is threatening to ban me as well.
  #113  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:10 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default

the site is SLOW. I'll try later for the ban hammer. Anyway, someone needs to get me Sonic04Edge's personal info. if I can't locate him. I still need to finish up my deal with him, and "that other place" is the only way I know to locate him.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #114  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 PM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audible Odyssey View Post
when did you get banned??? Rick is threatening to ban me as well.
Friday I think or maybe Saturday

Never given a real good reason either.
__________________
2005 Edge

  #115  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Smokey Smokey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
the site is SLOW. I'll try later for the ban hammer. Anyway, someone needs to get me Sonic04Edge's personal info. if I can't locate him. I still need to finish up my deal with him, and "that other place" is the only way I know to locate him.
You can probably get ahold of him on his cardomain.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/sonic04edge
  #116  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Smokey Smokey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Friday I think or maybe Saturday

Never given a real good reason either.
Thats total bullshit man.
  #117  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:14 PM
mjonesjr mjonesjr is offline
Is today the day?
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 254
Default

You can also get a hold on Sonic04edge on www.generation-edge.info he uses the same screen name there as well.
__________________
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
- Thomas Jefferson -

Support Our Troops!
  #118  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:15 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default

Thanks guys! Couldn't let those Alcoa's get away from me!
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #119  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:20 PM
davidjsouth davidjsouth is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 548
Default

So let me understand what is going on. I've read back a few posts to try to grasp what's going on. Basically some guy named Rick on the RF website is claiming that he owns the exclusive rights to have a Ranger Forum. Sounds like we're in a "pissing" contest. As if we don't have enough of that work..

Sounds like he's out to make a buck or two is all.
__________________
1992 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
4.0 Liter (6 cylinder)
"When I grow up I want to be an F150"
  #120  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
Thank you for FRF. I'm like many here, ama member in some fashion of every forum out there. I honestly enjoy FRF the most. I want to see this site continue to grow and become the premier site. At the ripe old age of 35 I don't give a shit about the name calling, d*ck pulling, or any general cry baby crap.
Good luck with the matters at hand, and if it takes a paid membership to keep this place going, shit free, I'll put up. I'm not renewing my other premium membership, so since this place is what I'm looking for out of a site I'll post up some funds.
This may cost me my Alcoa and BL deal but I'm headed out now for my IP ban...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audible Odyssey View Post
For sure. I'm down to give some contributions if its needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePaul86 View Post
I'll also contribute if it has to come to that.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the offers but that's not necessary at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
the site is SLOW. I'll try later for the ban hammer. Anyway, someone needs to get me Sonic04Edge's personal info. if I can't locate him. I still need to finish up my deal with him, and "that other place" is the only way I know to locate him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
Thanks guys! Couldn't let those Alcoa's get away from me!
He is also a member of this forum, here is his profile: http://www.fordrangerforum.com/members/sonic04edge.html
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lookin for street legal beadlock wheels JG247 Wheels and Tires 4 11-27-2009 04:40 PM