Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #106  
Old 07-01-2010, 04:56 AM
turbo turbo is offline
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 672
Send a message via AIM to turbo
Default Re: Ricks at it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
who's to say? i could be a fuckin' rocket scientist like jp7 thinks he is.lol i'm not, but i'm just saying.
...there's another rocket scientist here??
__________________
2001 Ranger XLT 4.0L SOHC
Silver Frost w/ Dark Graphite interior


Modifications
Summit 3" Body Lift
31x10.50 A/T tires
Explorer overhead console
Explorer auto-dim mirror
Explorer auto-headlights
Aux1 & Aux2 inputs on factory AM/FM/CD/Cassette
Door-dinger silencer button
Seamless retractable roof and passenger-side ejection seat with steering wheel mounted controls and safety interlock
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 07-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Johnbaum13 Johnbaum13 is offline
<-----Buzz Killington
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,232
Send a message via Yahoo to Johnbaum13
Default Re: Ricks at it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
who's to say? i could be a fuckin' rocket scientist like jp7 thinks he is.lol i'm not, but i'm just saying.
Well, if the paycheck in question is large enough, I might head up there. And if you make more than me, I would want to to use your paycheck as the offer. Also, is the paycheck in question a weekly thing or bi-weekly?

If it's bi-weekly and you are a rocket scientist that makes more than me, I'll do it! That should pay my flight up there and back, some palm grease for local authorities, and have a bit left over. Plus, the sense of satisfaction that the act it's self would bring......mmmmmmmm.
__________________
I got my Jesus on the dashboard, but the Devil's under my hood!
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 07-01-2010, 08:09 AM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: Ricks at it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpink View Post
Go international - take Laz on as your apprentice.
he has a lot of learining to do, but i'm not sure the continent of north america could handle more than one neutralizer.. what if he goes rogue and then i've got to take him out? like in the movies.lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by limE View Post
I compare this to the Indycar tragedy of years ago.

It seems history repeats itself, with much less of an impact of course, but repetitive none the less.

Makes for good reading....I guess.


HAPPY CANADA DAY !!!!
no... HAPPY ALMOST 4TH OF JULY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo View Post
...there's another rocket scientist here??
lol i was kidding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13 View Post
Well, if the paycheck in question is large enough, I might head up there. And if you make more than me, I would want to to use your paycheck as the offer. Also, is the paycheck in question a weekly thing or bi-weekly?

If it's bi-weekly and you are a rocket scientist that makes more than me, I'll do it! That should pay my flight up there and back, some palm grease for local authorities, and have a bit left over. Plus, the sense of satisfaction that the act it's self would bring......mmmmmmmm.
the paycheck in question is bi-weekly, but by no means rocket scientist pay scale worthy. i'm just a measley installer/aircraft mechanic.haha it would handle the flight up and back. but i doubt the plam greasing money. a nice bar tab instead though.lol
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 07-01-2010, 11:28 AM
limE limE is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 53
Default Re: Ricks at it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post


no... HAPPY ALMOST 4TH OF JULY.

hahaha

that's some funny chit right there.

all kidding aside, I think this guy is a douche for doing what he's doing. ( I meant RICK, not you sir)
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 07-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Johnbaum13 Johnbaum13 is offline
<-----Buzz Killington
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,232
Send a message via Yahoo to Johnbaum13
Default Re: Ricks at it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
...the paycheck in question is bi-weekly, but by no means rocket scientist pay scale worthy. i'm just a measley installer/aircraft mechanic.haha it would handle the flight up and back. but i doubt the plam greasing money. a nice bar tab instead though.lol

Well, even an aircraft mechanic's bi-weekly paycheck would do (at least where I work).
__________________
I got my Jesus on the dashboard, but the Devil's under my hood!
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 07-01-2010, 07:22 PM
01_ranger_4x4 01_ranger_4x4 is offline
OIF Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,043
Default Re: Ricks at it again!

ok guys, lets try and get this a bit back on topic, plus we cant be beating up Canadians over this anyways, it may be considered an act of war to terrorize a foreigner. lol (just kidding Canada)
__________________
2001 Ranger 4x4 Stepside
-RCD Suspension lift
-33x12.5 BFG KM2's on Mickey Thomson classic locks
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 07-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Ricks at it again!

hahahaha
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search