First I'll answer davidjsouth,
It cost me 500.00 For Paint and body (A REALLY GOOD HOOK-UP) But I'm friends with the owner.... so perks of the friendship I guess LOL Then I spent 400.00 at LMC Truck for NEW carpet and All new Window / door Seals. Everything Else Was Just labor and Junkyard trips. So total I've spent With the Junkyard trips 1500.00 Including the Price of the Truck !
And Now to Answer dixie_boysles
Paint that ugly wood grain black
- I actualy Have the Old one and it's that silver Finish with a RED pinstripe on it here is a pic...
- I agree and Have the Herculiner to do it, that's Coming Soon !
get chrome handles for front doors to match tailgate and wheels
- The Truck is Staying Red With Black Accents, The Raised Tailgate logo will be painted black and also the Tailgate handle as well.
new wheels and tires, not really digging those, some baby moons would look sick!
- I'm Actually Going to Use these wheels and I'm Lowering the truck soon after....
I also think it would look good if the grille and bumbers were colormatched
- I've seen that done and I don't think that (at least in my taste) that it would look good for me anyway.
Thanks For all your questions guys ! Keep em' Comin ! I want to do all I can to this truck and Who better to ask than YOU GUYS !!