Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #2056  
Old 12-06-2012, 01:42 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeatzee View Post
Lies! My lack of an exhaust is far louder than a FM 40 (even with practically no CAT's like on Kyler's) and nothing of the sort has ever happened to me.... and yes I have tried via neutral revving it
im gonna file that in hack fab... lol jk going louder just my removing the muffler is cool but gets old quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerman0489 View Post
How did you do that throttle mod?? just compress that spring and tied a zip tie to the end of it to stop the srping from moving??
over time the line will losen up and youll get some slack in the response. just pull the line out and attach the ziptie.
Reply With Quote
  #2057  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:14 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

gussets ordered. bout time.
Reply With Quote
  #2058  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:19 PM
yeatzee yeatzee is offline
<-- PAID OFF!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,045
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
im gonna file that in hack fab... lol jk going louder just my removing the muffler is cool but gets old quick.
For christmas Im just making mine lightning style to help with the drone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
gussets ordered. bout time.
I was gunna text you since I saw it was back up and running. Good stuff! I should probably get them but I like living life on the edge lol
__________________
2002 DWB Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 FF 4 Door
3" Doetsch spindle lift, 2.5" Camburg CRS coil lift, BTF uniball UCA's, ORW limit straps
Shackles, blocks, custom leaf pack, Bilstein 5100's/5125's F/R
33" GoodYear MTR's, 8.8 swap with 4.56 gears and L/S
Baja Designs 20" OnX, HID converted Hella's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87rangerSummers View Post
He has a badass lifted 2wd. He is being a smartass
Reply With Quote
  #2059  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:30 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeatzee View Post
For christmas Im just making mine lightning style to help with the drone.



I was gunna text you since I saw it was back up and running. Good stuff! I should probably get them but I like living life on the edge lol
out the side?

if youre pushing your truck hard enough those uca mounts will rip out. seen it done..
Reply With Quote
  #2060  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Baller Baller is offline
Full Size Mod.
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,096
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

New pics!
__________________
2001 Ford F250 4x4 lariat 7.3L | 5" turbo back exhaust | Riff Raff 6637 intake | Ts Tuner | Glowshift gauges |
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L Hemi V8 | 4x4 | Crew Cab | Flowmaster Exhaust | SOLD!
White 2010 XL Reg Cab | 2.3L | SOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
Shit TJ, you are brilliant! I'd buy you a beer if you were here!
Reply With Quote
  #2061  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 PM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,770
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller
New pics!
This!

Sent from my HTC One X using FRF App
__________________
2016 F150 Supercrew XLT 5.0
1968 Ford Thunderbird Tudor 429 Thunderjet V8

(Click for Project Log)

traded-2007 F150 XLT Supercab 5.4
Sold:03 Sonic Blue FX4 Steppie 4.0SOHC 5spd
ranger free since 6/15/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
These threads make me feel better about myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
Welcome to the internet, if this is your first visit to it I suggest you stock up on a lot of preparation h cause you gonna be butt hurt a lot
Reply With Quote
  #2062  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:52 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

of what?? her all dirty? if you want.. haha


just totalling some of this shit up..

$350 for uppers after bushings
$200 for springs
$400 for brake rotors and pads
$50 for the gusset kit
$80 alignment
and whatever else im gonna spend on paint, mig wire etc.
shits getting pricey. already gonna be a grand into my front end alone.

for budget reasons the rear goal might shift from deavers to a custom chevy 63 pack with flipped hangers. time will tell..
Reply With Quote
  #2063  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Baller Baller is offline
Full Size Mod.
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,096
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
of what?? her all dirty? if you want.. haha


just totalling some of this shit up..

$350 for uppers after bushings
$200 for springs
$400 for brake rotors and pads
$50 for the gusset kit
$80 alignment
and whatever else im gonna spend on paint, mig wire etc.
shits getting pricey. already gonna be a grand into my front end alone.

for budget reasons the rear goal might shift from deavers to a custom chevy 63 pack with flipped hangers. time will tell..

Shes a slut so shes always dirty so yes.
__________________
2001 Ford F250 4x4 lariat 7.3L | 5" turbo back exhaust | Riff Raff 6637 intake | Ts Tuner | Glowshift gauges |
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L Hemi V8 | 4x4 | Crew Cab | Flowmaster Exhaust | SOLD!
White 2010 XL Reg Cab | 2.3L | SOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
Shit TJ, you are brilliant! I'd buy you a beer if you were here!
Reply With Quote
  #2064  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:58 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller View Post
Shes a slut so shes always dirty so yes.
ill see what i can do when i get home. be patient. no interwebz at my new place yet. not for another week or so.
Reply With Quote
  #2065  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Baller Baller is offline
Full Size Mod.
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,096
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
ill see what i can do when i get home. be patient. no interwebz at my new place yet. not for another week or so.
You moved lol? and pics of the new place?
__________________
2001 Ford F250 4x4 lariat 7.3L | 5" turbo back exhaust | Riff Raff 6637 intake | Ts Tuner | Glowshift gauges |
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L Hemi V8 | 4x4 | Crew Cab | Flowmaster Exhaust | SOLD!
White 2010 XL Reg Cab | 2.3L | SOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
Shit TJ, you are brilliant! I'd buy you a beer if you were here!
Reply With Quote
  #2066  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Justincredible Justincredible is offline
dose beams doe
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,777
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

this all sucks stupid ford pos
Reply With Quote
  #2067  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:16 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller View Post
You moved lol? and pics of the new place?
yea moved a lil while ago but just got settled. it had been in the works all summer. finally my own place. been amazing so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justincredible View Post
this all sucks stupid ford pos
care to explain a lil more?
Reply With Quote
  #2068  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:17 PM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,770
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller
yea moved a lil while ago but just got settled. it had been in the works all summer. finally my own place. been amazing so far.

care to explain a lil more?
Congrats man bet it's an awesome feeling

Sent from my HTC One X using FRF App
__________________
2016 F150 Supercrew XLT 5.0
1968 Ford Thunderbird Tudor 429 Thunderjet V8

(Click for Project Log)

traded-2007 F150 XLT Supercab 5.4
Sold:03 Sonic Blue FX4 Steppie 4.0SOHC 5spd
ranger free since 6/15/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
These threads make me feel better about myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
Welcome to the internet, if this is your first visit to it I suggest you stock up on a lot of preparation h cause you gonna be butt hurt a lot
Reply With Quote
  #2069  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:21 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

sure is! talk about a mancave! and my room mate also owns a ranger. he doesnt do forums very much, hes building a 00 2.5 5 speed. camburg 5.5, 5in hanneman glass (which i sold him), interior cage (which i also sold him lol), flipped hangers in the rear, expo leafs, expo rear axle with 4.10s and l/s, and 33in grabber red letters. once mines done we're hucking the shit out of these and getting airtime pics.
Reply With Quote
  #2070  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:23 PM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,770
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller
sure is! talk about a mancave! and my room mate also owns a ranger. he doesnt do forums very much, hes building a 00 2.5 5 speed. camburg 5.5, 5in hanneman glass (which i sold him), interior cage (which i also sold him lol), flipped hangers in the rear, expo leafs, expo rear axle with 4.10s and l/s, and 33in grabber red letters. once mines done we're hucking the shit out of these and getting airtime pics.
Dude that's gonna be a BA truck....and make one hell of a man cave now lol

Sent from my HTC One X using FRF App
__________________
2016 F150 Supercrew XLT 5.0
1968 Ford Thunderbird Tudor 429 Thunderjet V8

(Click for Project Log)

traded-2007 F150 XLT Supercab 5.4
Sold:03 Sonic Blue FX4 Steppie 4.0SOHC 5spd
ranger free since 6/15/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
These threads make me feel better about myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
Welcome to the internet, if this is your first visit to it I suggest you stock up on a lot of preparation h cause you gonna be butt hurt a lot
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2004, dustyxb wins, how to tighten your knob, lifted 2wd, prerunner, ranger, the end is neigh, why? just cuz...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2004 ranger 2.3 mods bad91ranger 4-Cylinder Tech 1 03-11-2011 01:05 AM
2004 Ranger shuts off noey General Tech 2 10-17-2010 09:55 PM
2004 ranger 2wd danguskhan Introduce Yourself 11 07-08-2010 04:59 PM
For Sale: 2004 Ranger XLT RangerGurl04 Trucks 0 04-19-2010 01:32 PM
Need 2004 Ranger owners' help!! Maritimer General Ford Ranger Discussion 3 10-25-2009 03:30 PM