Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #46  
Old 02-18-2011, 01:57 PM
BCobe BCobe is offline
<- Douche
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 799
Default Re: stay away from this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHarv View Post
Ya'll are so full of shit!! I didn't do anything wrong here. I filed a legit claim with paypal. The address WAS sent to him, TWICE!! Ben would NOT work with me!! He told me to "just get over it and move on". That is why I filed the claim. So no matter what any of you say, I was NOT in the wrong. So Go ahead call me names there FIRERANGER. If that makes you feel better, and makes you feel like a big man....go ahead!! Better yet, Come on down to Front Royal, it's not too far from Rockville, and call me names to my face!!!
How are people full of shit? You have YET to provide proof that you sent him anything with another address. Hes providing proof. Good job on getting the paypal thing. He said he didnt have access to his email so he could counter. In the end you are a douchnozzle and your doing nothing but proving it.
__________________
I love teh boobies
2002 Ranger XLT (DWB FTMFW )
3" BL, 33" AT's on 15" Mickey T Sig Series. Truxedo, Black headlights, Billet grille
Kenwood Dash, 10" sub, Infinity speaks
K&N Cold Air, Gibson Exhaust
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-18-2011, 02:02 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: stay away from this user

as I posted before, both you guys show your proofs. Ben10 did. Bigharv has yet to do so. Facts are Facts. Post up the facts and lets see where they lead.
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-18-2011, 02:22 PM
BigHarv BigHarv is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 37
Default Re: stay away from this user

I provided proof in this Forum already. I copied the PM's between the two of us! As far as on paypal, Ben or I could get to the area where is shows special instructions and/or notes!!! I proved my case to paypal. They were able to look at all the facts. He did respond to paypal, but could not prove his case. That is why paypal reversed to payment. Paypal is not going to just reverse payment just to do it. There has to be a legit reason.
__________________
Dana A. Harvey
2001 Mazda B3000
Auto, 4wd
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,829
Default Re: stay away from this user

You guys are a little quick to bring out the pitchforks and torches....

Let us recap...
-Ben sells Harv radio
-Harv claims to have PMed Ben his mailing address & included that same mailing addresss in his paypal notes, which was different than his paypal mailing address.
-Ben mails Harv the radio to his paypal address
-Ben's package comes back
-Harv requests a refund
-Ben offers to refund minus the shipping fees.
-Ben also offers to reship the radio.
-Harv claims he no longer needs the radio but will take it so he can resell it.
-Harv claims Ben does not respond, does not reship radio.
-Harv files a paypal complaint.
-Paypal rules in Harv's favor.
-Ben posts this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
Here is a screen shot from clinton that bought a mustang dome from me. You can see where it says NOTES: mustang dome light.

If BigHarv did not put anything in notes it will not show "notes" on the transaction details. If BigHarv had another addy that is where he should have put it. Had he put it there it would show. Since it does not show, he did not provide proper addy info at the conclusion of transaction.

There for, BigHarv is responsible for the transaction.

Your basing your conclusion on something that has not been shown. Ben's screenshot is of his refund, which is why there are no notes. Ben has not shown the details of Harv's payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post
that pic is from when i hit details, there were no notes or anything. its not like i purposefully sent it to the wrong address if there was a note there i would have read it. guy just doesnt want to admit he made a mistake.
Please post a screenshot of the payment Harv sent you. In your screenshot it shows the "details" link next to his initial payment, click that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Perhaps in your own feeble mind, you've gotten yourself to actually believe that. But here in reality, you're a lying douchenozzle and everyone here knows it.
Let's keep things mature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCobe View Post
How are people full of shit? You have YET to provide proof that you sent him anything with another address. Hes providing proof. Good job on getting the paypal thing. He said he didnt have access to his email so he could counter. In the end you are a douchnozzle and your doing nothing but proving it.
No one has really provided proof of either argument...

According to the PMs ben claimed to have read the "new" mailing address after he already shipped the package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHarv View Post
I provided proof in this Forum already. I copied the PM's between the two of us! As far as on paypal, Ben or I could get to the area where is shows special instructions and/or notes!!! I proved my case to paypal. They were able to look at all the facts. He did respond to paypal, but could not prove his case. That is why paypal reversed to payment. Paypal is not going to just reverse payment just to do it. There has to be a legit reason.
Post a screenshot of your paypal payment showing the note.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-18-2011, 03:16 PM
ranger101 ranger101 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,571
Default Re: stay away from this user

Woah BigHarv you're in Front Royal? I didn't know there was somebody this close on the forums.
__________________
2002 XLT 4X4
Auto 4.0L SOHC
8.8 w/ 4.10 L/S

Mods: Xcal 2, K&N Drop-In, Line-X, DSG Heads/Corners, 6000k Hi/Low HID's, 6K HID Fogs, Foglight Mod, Throttle Cable Mod, 6.5" Digital Designs, Rockford P400.4, 2 Sundown SA-15's, MB Quart DSC 2000.1d, Cranked T-Bars, 285/75/R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 02-18-2011, 05:36 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: stay away from this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHarv View Post
Better yet, Come on down to Front Royal, it's not too far from Rockville, and call me names to my face!!!
Not worth my time and gas. However given the opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate. Until you make some attempt to prove what you're babbling, anything you say is pointless. You didn't post any proof because nothing you posted as dates and times. Ben claims you sent the different address after he already shipped it. You have posted nothing to counter that. You've been asked to. You don't. So my opinion remains the same until you do something to change it.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-18-2011, 05:52 PM
ben10 ben10 is offline
slut life
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: stay away from this user

lol this is getting rediculous, but as much as i appretiate the help and support fellas, harey isnt gonna do shit, he got what he wanted and he will just dodge these and call people out from the safety of his comp. there is no point to this thread anymore. anything i could have proved has been proved, people see my opinion as well as other peoples opinions about him, and hopefully i saved someone else from getting screwed. unless big harv has some piece of evidence and something constructive to say besides calling someone out, i say close this post. but if i put money on anyone, it would be fireranger
__________________
99 extended cab, 4.0, auto, 33s, 4x4 lifted with some stuff done

98 2wd 2.5, 5 speed, dropped with some stuff done
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,829
Default Re: stay away from this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Not worth my time and gas. However given the opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate. Until you make some attempt to prove what you're babbling, anything you say is pointless. You didn't post any proof because nothing you posted as dates and times. Ben claims you sent the different address after he already shipped it. You have posted nothing to counter that. You've been asked to. You don't. So my opinion remains the same until you do something to change it.
He did, take a moment away from attacking him and read the PMs he posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post
lol this is getting rediculous, but as much as i appretiate the help and support fellas, harey isnt gonna do shit, he got what he wanted and he will just dodge these and call people out from the safety of his comp. there is no point to this thread anymore. anything i could have proved has been proved, people see my opinion as well as other peoples opinions about him, and hopefully i saved someone else from getting screwed. unless big harv has some piece of evidence and something constructive to say besides calling someone out, i say close this post. but if i put money on anyone, it would be fireranger
Do you have any rebuttal to the PMs?

Once again, please post a screenshot of the paypal payment that Harv sent you (not the refund which you posted earlier).
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-18-2011, 06:17 PM
ben10 ben10 is offline
slut life
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: stay away from this user

thats the only thing i could get my hands on, i think something happened with it since they got into my account to investigate. and i dont have all my PMs my box was full a while ago so i deleted them. i confronted him about the address as soon as i found out it had been returned, and offered to ship it back to him, whether he posted that part of the PM i have no clue, i didnt dispute the PMs cause i have no proof to counter act them.

my question is this then, if he did as he says and gave me another address why wouldnt i have sent it to the right address? im not trying to screw anyone over, i wanted to help him out, and get him the deck that he needed so badly, and couldnt wait to get, then decided he didnt want it or mommy and daddy bought him a deck so he decided to throw a tantrum and try to get his money back.
__________________
99 extended cab, 4.0, auto, 33s, 4x4 lifted with some stuff done

98 2wd 2.5, 5 speed, dropped with some stuff done
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,829
Default Re: stay away from this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post
thats the only thing i could get my hands on, i think something happened with it since they got into my account to investigate. and i dont have all my PMs my box was full a while ago so i deleted them. i confronted him about the address as soon as i found out it had been returned, and offered to ship it back to him, whether he posted that part of the PM i have no clue, i didnt dispute the PMs cause i have no proof to counter act them.
You can access it, the link is right there in your original screenshot....

__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-18-2011, 06:39 PM
ben10 ben10 is offline
slut life
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: stay away from this user



here is the rest of the screen, it couldnt fit all in one print screen, but this shows the date and any potential notes.
__________________
99 extended cab, 4.0, auto, 33s, 4x4 lifted with some stuff done

98 2wd 2.5, 5 speed, dropped with some stuff done
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-19-2011, 09:30 AM
BigHarv BigHarv is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 37
Default Re: stay away from this user

Tom, THANK YOU!!! I also tried to go into the paypal details and was unable to get the original notes and details. I think it is because of the dispute.


If I could go back and just not have even talked about buying this Radio form Ben, I would. I did send the Address, Twice, before it was shipped. I know ben would not try to screw someone over. I just think he over looked the notes. I filed the claim when he told me i was not getting my money back.
__________________
Dana A. Harvey
2001 Mazda B3000
Auto, 4wd
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-19-2011, 09:42 AM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: stay away from this user

as I posted earlier in my example. If something was put into "notes" it would show. The reason it does not show in Ben10's post is because nothing was entered into the "notes" section. Same holds true for the "subject" paypal automatically creates the "you got money" however if you delete that, the details would not show a "subject" slot.

Geez, and ben10 had to eat the fee cost. so didnt even get a full $40
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 02-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: stay away from this user

I think in all fairness to both a refund minus shipping would set things right
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 02-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Falco51 Falco51 is offline
Drivin Slow & Lookin Good
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,280
Default Re: stay away from this user

This is why you tell them your shipping address like 4 different times. it keeps shit like this from happening. But really the only thing to do now is what Clinton said. Ben gets money for the shipping and Harv gets the rest. and then just forget about it.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT. 4x4 | Harvest Gold
JVC Stereo | K&N Air Filter | Bushwacker Bed Rails & Tailgate Cap | Recon LED "White Lightning" Light Bar | Smoked Corners | Curt Hitch | Low Profile Black Diamond Plate UWS Toolbox | Stock Ranger Rubber Floormats | Bwad's old '06+ Tail Lights | '08 All Red 3rd Brake Light | 15% Tinted Windows | Blacked Out Headlights | Painted Honeycomb Black | Black Ford Ovals | Fog Light Mod |Silver Star Ultras| '06+ Fender Badges | Hornblasters Air Horn | Tremor Rims
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
any K&N user here... mr.ranger Off Topic 47 10-09-2013 10:19 AM
New User from SD, Cali Skylarsurfer06 Introduce Yourself 10 12-06-2010 05:46 PM
New User from Belleville IL. MAK Introduce Yourself 10 10-17-2010 01:08 PM
User Cp down Dcrymes99ranger Site Announcements, Comments and Suggestions 3 02-07-2010 09:55 AM
first time user! :) B-Poe Introduce Yourself 8 09-17-2009 06:36 PM