Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   General Ford Ranger Discussion (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/)
-   -   The "what do you hate about your Ranger today" thread (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/9233-hate-ranger-thread.html)

Dcrymes99ranger 03-08-2010 08:34 AM

The "what do you hate about your Ranger today" thread

The title is pretty self explanatory, what's bothering you about your Ranger today? I forgot to put today between the Ranger and thread.

For me today, it's the fact that my valance is still not on my truck. And my mounty seats arn't level and wired up.

01_ranger_4x4 03-08-2010 08:39 AM

Re: The "what do you hate about your Ranger" thread

i hate the fact that mines been in storage since november and i miss driving it!

dixie_boysles 03-08-2010 08:53 AM

That its not an FX4 Level II and the fact that its Red...dont get me wrong, I love the color, I hate keeping it clean. I went from a Gold truck which hardly shows any dirt and stuff to a Red one that shows everything!

West 03-08-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 85871)
That its not an FX4 Level II and the fact that its Red...dont get me wrong, I love the color, I hate keeping it clean. I went from a Gold truck which hardly shows any dirt and stuff to a Red one that shows everything!

Be thankful you don't have black. lol My old red car I really didn't get bothered by keeping it clean. I actually thought that it didn't show that much dirt.

RangerJustin 03-08-2010 10:33 AM

Re: The "what do you hate about your Ranger today" thread

That suspension lifts are so freaking expensive for it.

Dcrymes99ranger 03-08-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerJustin (Post 85913)
That suspension lifts are so freaking expensive for it.

so are lowering kits

SPless 03-08-2010 10:48 AM

the same thing as everyday...start at the front bumper, and go to the back bumper while looking carefully. I hate everything I see

STL 03-08-2010 10:58 AM

The gas light is on

NightmareFX4 03-08-2010 11:15 AM

What I hate about them (Rangers) is Ford hasn't gott'n real serious about there 4x4's yet, and put Air lockers / lockers and swaybar disconnectes on there top end 4x4's yet. Day and Night differance wheelin with and with out them (in certain situations there the differance between perfect performance and shit performance / getting out / in or not without winches, jacks, straps and all the BS that comes with it). If it says Offroad on the side of the truck it should really be an offroad worthy package, not a liesure / light 4 wheelin package. I would and I'm sure others would pay the extra to have these two options (at the least make it an option).

Cheers

prestidigitizer 03-08-2010 11:17 AM

that I spent money on a vinyl tonneau cover when I'm just gonna replace it with something better less than a year later...at least i may be able to sell the thing

richarddhoward 03-08-2010 11:25 AM

Let's see: two dents, need to dig into the tranny, the front end is to damn complicated to just do a fluid change, paint scratches, drop in bed liner, it's not a stick shift, no toe bar, um and I'm not making enough as a college student to fix half those issues. So I wait, 61 days lol

Ranger01 03-08-2010 11:28 AM

That my passenger wheel bearing is squealing. When. They were just. Replaced!

richarddhoward 03-08-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger01 (Post 85934)
That my passenger wheel bearing is squealing. When. They were just. Replaced!

Take it back!! Warranty that MF!!!

joldtown 03-08-2010 11:33 AM

That I just washed it and I didn't do a very good job. Oh well, something to do tomorrow.

Ranger01 03-08-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richarddhoward (Post 85936)
Take it back!! Warranty that MF!!!

I will I haven't had time been like this for 3 months