Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Southern Region (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/southern-region/)
-   -   Mississippi Ranger Society Meet *MRS* (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/southern-region/8937-mississippi-ranger-society-meet.html)

uajosh 03-02-2010 04:45 PM

Mississippi Ranger Society Meet *MRS*

I started a group called the Mississippi Ranger Society. If you live in or nearby Mississippi then join the group. Maybe we could have a Mississippi meet. That would be awesome!

Just click the link in my signature to join the group.

I actually live in the Southern part of the state close to Jackson. Let me know where yall are from, and JOIN the EfFiN group! LOL!

uajosh 03-02-2010 05:25 PM

Guess there isn't many Mississippi folks on here??

hothead 03-03-2010 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uajosh (Post 82329)
Guess there isn't many Mississippi folks on here??

Well... I'm is..LOL :driver: I live in the N.E. part of Mississippi, just outside of the Tishomingo State Park.

ranger_1999 03-03-2010 07:13 AM

I'll be moving to Baton Rouge in a month or so. So im like 2 hours from jackson..

uajosh 03-06-2010 07:32 AM

Re: Mississippi Ranger Society Meet *MRS*

Quote:

Originally Posted by hothead (Post 82746)
Well... I'm is..LOL :driver: I live in the N.E. part of Mississippi, just outside of the Tishomingo State Park.

And that is right beside the Natchez Trace. I love that place man.

rangertim 10-07-2010 10:37 PM

I live in the deep south of the great state of MS, Ocean Springs, right on the coast. Glad to see there are fellow mississippian rangers out there

4evermodding 10-07-2010 11:28 PM

haha , Although I no longer live their, I was born in Grenville mississippi and left when I was 12years old. Than live in Baton Rouge now in Cali

keith.gann 01-01-2011 02:04 PM

Iv lived in Mississippi my whole life. I was born in Greenville Ms, moved to Hattiesburg Ms, and not im back in Greenville Ms. I love to travel lol!

t3ob 01-18-2011 04:41 PM

I live in MS... northwestern part of the state...

4evermodding 01-18-2011 11:51 PM

Are you serious, How old are you? All my mom side of the family is in Greenville Mississippi, I also grew up in Carver Circle off of North Theobald, I went to Weddington Wildcats Elementary, Whats your folks last name? man we really have to converse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keith.gann (Post 282433)
Iv lived in Mississippi my whole life. I was born in Greenville Ms, moved to Hattiesburg Ms, and not im back in Greenville Ms. I love to travel lol!

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3ob (Post 299592)
I live in MS... northwestern part of the state...

exactly whereabouts is that?

t3ob 01-19-2011 12:18 AM

Olive Branch

keith.gann 01-19-2011 06:22 AM

Im as serious as can be haha. Im 19, im going to the GHEC here in Greenville right now. I have some family still here too. My last name is Gann, a bunch of Ganns live in New Albany. My others here in Greenville include Alflord, Crocker, Lloyd, Ault, and Irion. I think that covers most.

kittboy81 02-11-2011 02:15 PM

I live about an hour from Vicksburg. We need to plan a meet!!!!!

MrO 02-11-2011 04:44 PM

Hattiesburg ranger, reporting in.

mossyoak03 02-12-2011 02:02 AM

i grew up in hickory flat, ms i bet theres only one person in this thread that knows where that is. i meet up with him last time i went home.