Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Riding in your truck... (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/8230-riding-truck.html)

dos0711 02-19-2010 12:03 PM

Riding in your truck...

I was wondering...I enjoy the snot out of just driving my truck down the road with the radio up and the windows down...it's just about the best therapy I can think of...anyone else enjoy it like that?

ranger101 02-19-2010 02:32 PM

That's the only way to do it in my book.

01_ranger_4x4 02-19-2010 02:34 PM

i love it too, just wish i could have the windows down right now. damn winter!! ha ha

greyghost 02-19-2010 02:44 PM

i never put my windows down in the summer that's why i have air conditioning.:D

01_ranger_4x4 02-19-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greyghost (Post 74748)
i never put my windows down in the summer that's why i have air conditioning.:D

i have AC too, but theres nothing better than fresh air! lol

smakes 02-19-2010 03:26 PM

i love taking my truck upto the local mounting and using my swaybar to go faster than i really should be around them corners :D

olfordtruck 02-19-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dos0711 (Post 74669)
I was wondering...I enjoy the snot out of just driving my truck down the road with the radio up and the windows down...it's just about the best therapy I can think of...anyone else enjoy it like that?

Is there other ways of driving? Haha, thats all i do here when it warms up. Cruzing the strip at the beach is a blast durning the summer in VA Beach.

ranger101 02-19-2010 04:43 PM

I like just turning the heat on low and having the windows down in the winter time. If you have the heat coming out by your feet it keeps it in instead of taking it all out the window.

RangerGurl04 02-19-2010 05:00 PM

during the winter the heat goes on my feet while i crack at least one window. then in the summer they both go all the way down. unless it's unbearably hot, then i use the a/c.

Tom 02-19-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 (Post 74750)
i have AC too, but theres nothing better than fresh air! lol

Exactly! I was tempted to buy a Jeep Wrangler just so I can take the doors and top off.

I always have my windows at least partially down, if it's cold I'll just turn on the heat and still leave the windows down. Only time my windows are up are when it's raining or if I'm hauling on the freeway.

4banger83 02-19-2010 07:19 PM

i agree...thats the only way to drive right there...i just need to get my radio hooked up again

mb128 02-19-2010 07:32 PM

in the winter i have my back window open all the time and my drivers cracked tell i get to cold. there is only one way to drive a ranger. drive it like you stole it with the music up. i love the look people give you when its like 20 and you have he windows down and the music goin

muddyranger 02-19-2010 11:41 PM

lol, i was just thinking this yesturday when i was driving down main with the windows down and the music up. sometimes it's even better at night on the highway to just cruise and forget everything... really relaxing sometimes lol

Ranger_EDGE 02-20-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranger101 (Post 74794)
I like just turning the heat on low and having the windows down in the winter time. If you have the heat coming out by your feet it keeps it in instead of taking it all out the window.

lmfao i do the exact same thing HAHAHAH!!!! and of coarse the radio! lol is it just me or does the rangers radio rock or what! lol my truck is stock radio and im sure speakers and they have so much bass and treble it is unreal for a stocker truck. its a edge but with the basic single C.D not mp3 radio. it kicks ass!!

stephen 02-20-2010 12:15 AM

yeah i like to just get on the freeway and go. i find it especially relaxing when im by myself cause i live with my girlfriend and she doesnt have a car so im always driving her everywhere. but when its just me alone at night or in the rain i cant possibly be happier. until i look at my gas. haha jk.