Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello from Ky (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/introduce-yourself/6462-hello-ky.html)

RosieReb 01-20-2010 08:56 PM

Hello from Ky

Hello, my name is Mary im 22 from Bowling Green ky. and im currently on my second ranger my first ranger a 92 got destroyed last aug (turtle rip aug26 09) i hated it when i first got it a hand me down from my older sister i beat it all to **** and back and when it started growing on it i get it a wreck at a intersection ((who wins Speeding caddy vs ranger.... caddy wins lol) now im on my second a white 2006 that was a old Orkin pest control truck as soon as i get the kinks worked out of the moter and trans (if it dosent get murderd first) im planning on some mods i just don't knwo what yet.... so ya that about it...:p

TerrenceStuart 01-21-2010 11:44 PM

welcome to FRF, Mary!

aaron_ariens 01-21-2010 11:45 PM

Welcome to FRF! =]

Jay FX4 01-23-2010 05:08 AM

Welcome

mcpink 01-23-2010 08:55 AM

Welcome from TN!

greyghost 01-23-2010 10:33 AM

welcome from pa, when you get a chance post some pics..

STL 01-23-2010 10:35 AM

Welcome to FRF

Kingoverace 01-23-2010 01:55 PM

Hey!!

RosieReb 01-23-2010 07:24 PM

thank yall, Im working on the pics just got my truck back last night see below for story if you care... after a good wash and wax ill get pics up...

(the ford dealership here in town likes me much anymore my truck is white and when i went to pick it up this morning it was cover in black greasy grimey handprints. now i know they make towles to go over the fenders and such while working on them so greese dosent get every where and one or two spots i can deal with but greasy hand prints every where almost solid grime from windshild to grill down both side and across the hood no attemps to wipe it off i cannot handle. i went off on the poor boy and the girl at the frount desk all i got was a gift card to a local carwash as well as the labor part taken off my bill not too bad but geeze common cursisity and he tryed to say it came in like that i admitt it had a little bit of mud on the fenders but greasy hand prints that were way to large to be mine argggg ive got to shutupnow...)

greyghost 01-23-2010 07:29 PM

that certainly sucks and i would have made their detail shop clean it. i would insisted that they clean it .

RosieReb 01-23-2010 07:40 PM

lol i have trust issues with my truck i would rather do it and after the fuss i made i really didnt wont to leave it there unattended i know i pissed the boy off just becuase im a girl dosent mean i do not know about truck i admitt i do not know every thing but i do know you dont have to drop the trans to change the dang filter but his story changed when he figured out my father used to work out there and every one knew him and who i was lol im thinkign if the weathers good tomarrow ill do it and take pics