Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Laugh Factory (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/laugh-factory/)
-   -   Harmless vehicle pranks (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/laugh-factory/60931-harmless-vehicle-pranks.html)

Ken Pease 04-29-2012 07:52 PM

Harmless vehicle pranks

Everybody knows the seran wrap prank. Has anyone done something out of the box but just as funny and harmless?

JJcrago05 04-29-2012 07:56 PM

Put something like gel under the door handles! When they go to open the door, a hand full of goop!

kainedaugherty 04-29-2012 07:56 PM

Nothing like the ole zip tie around the driveshaft!

SalRanger2 04-29-2012 07:57 PM

Re: Harmless vehicle pranks

saran wrap is a bad trick, most ppl dont know the difference tho. if theres any dirt or something between the paint and the wrap, its like grit/sandpaper and scrathes the living hell out of the paint

just sayin, id be super pissed if it was done to me

JJcrago05 04-29-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalRanger2
saran wrap is a bad trick, most ppl dont know the difference tho. if theres any dirt or something between the paint and the wrap, its like grit/sandpaper and scrathes the living hell out of the paint

I doubt it's that serious of an issue...nobody is sitting there moving the saran wrap back and forth on the paint...

Cubmaster 04-29-2012 08:00 PM

I had a guy put grease on my door handles once. Too bad for him, it was in the Texas heat and I could smell it. As soon as he saw that I noticed it, he did the whole "aww, man..I nearly got you" thing. As he was getting into his Mercedes, I wiped some grease from my door handle and wiped it across his windshield. He laughed and turned on his wipers...bad mistake.

I've done things like chain the boss' truck to a large fence post(make it tight so they don't take off and jerk something loose when they take off). Put little thong underwear under his seat for his wife to find when she cleaned his truck on the weekends. Open can of sardines under the seat on a hot day will git them as well. Be sure to dump out the liquid so it doesn't spill and ruin the carpet.

SalRanger2 04-29-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJcrago05 (Post 866505)
I doubt it's that serious of an issue...nobody is sitting there moving the saran wrap back and forth on the paint...

yea it is tho, if you lean against a car, you scratch it. might not me a huge scratch but its still scratching. when you wrap a car with it, it stretching and moving.
like i said, most ppl dont think its a big deal. go do it to a new black car and we'll see :D

just sayin, not tryin to start trouble bro

JJcrago05 04-29-2012 08:06 PM

No trouble no trouble but it is a harmless prank, you make it seem like there is going to be all kinds of major scratches in the paint, which is not going to happen. It would probably get scratched more from leaning against it to hand the wrap over than the wrap itself.

SalRanger2 04-29-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJcrago05 (Post 866521)
No trouble no trouble but it is a harmless prank, you make it seem like there is going to be all kinds of major scratches in the paint, which is not going to happen. It would probably get scratched more from leaning against it to hand the wrap over than the wrap itself.

i spose it really depends, but the right person would notice it like would. there are worse pranks that could be done!

JJcrago05 04-29-2012 08:10 PM

Yup. Like deflating their tires through the valve stem. Nothing like thinking you have a flat...

SalRanger2 04-29-2012 08:13 PM

yea that would suck. also eggs can be bad

JJcrago05 04-29-2012 08:15 PM

Eggs aren't harmless either...or can do more harm than not anyways...

SalRanger2 04-29-2012 08:27 PM

yea ive heard bad stories from eggs so it bugs me when locally ppl do egg pranks alot

JJcrago05 04-29-2012 08:28 PM

Yeah, during the summer the cars here get egged bc punk kids have nothing better to do...lack of respect and parenting...it's pathetic...

Pbav8tor 04-29-2012 08:32 PM

My favorite is to get a large ziptie and attach it to the drive shaft. Then when your victim goes for a drive he will hear a thud as the long end of the ziptie slaps the the body.