Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Can you help a girl out? (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/introduce-yourself/5821-help-girl.html)

shewolf 01-06-2010 10:13 PM

Can you help a girl out?

Hi, I am or was until this evening a pround owner of a '94 Ranger (and a '64 Studebaker Lark). My Ranger was stolen from my home tonight :bawling:Can you please direct me as to where/how to post the details :confused:? I need all the help I can get to find my little truck. Thanks, Tracy

Fx4wannabe01 01-06-2010 10:15 PM

Issue a stolen vehicle report with your local police department?

Johnbaum13 01-06-2010 10:25 PM

You can post pics up here, and hope someone may have seen it, but the police, unfortunately, are your best bet at this time.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

TerrenceStuart 01-06-2010 10:36 PM

welcome to FRF, Tracy!

shewolf 01-06-2010 10:54 PM

Police have the report. I have only one picture with a partial glimpse of the truck. SC tag number is 912-3EF. Blue, extended cab,rear bumper that collided with our F250's trailer hitch (slightly v shaped now). Stolen in the upstate area of South Carolina (Easley, Greenville area) between 6 and 7pm. "My son is in the Army sticker on left of rear glass. Thanks, Tracy

Tom 01-07-2010 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shewolf (Post 49279)
Police have the report. I have only one picture with a partial glimpse of the truck. SC tag number is 912-3EF. Blue, extended cab,rear bumper that collided with our F250's trailer hitch (slightly v shaped now). Stolen in the upstate area of South Carolina (Easley, Greenville area) between 6 and 7pm. "My son is in the Army sticker on left of rear glass. Thanks, Tracy

Sorry to hear about the theft, but if you're hoping people will spot the truck on the road it would probably be best to post the picture.

shewolf 01-07-2010 09:32 AM

truck picture

1 Attachment(s)
I am trying to attach a pic of a similar truck. I have only caught mine in the background of pictures, and this one looks just like it. Thanks, Tracy

t3ob 01-07-2010 10:54 AM

sorry to hear about your truck...

Sandman 01-07-2010 11:21 AM

I work at benson ford in easley I will keep an eye out and I will let all my friends know to look for it to

Dcrymes99ranger 01-07-2010 11:23 AM

Im in the greenville area and i'll also keep a look out

chuckpo 01-07-2010 11:29 AM

Sorry for the loss, But welcome.

shewolf 01-08-2010 07:03 AM

Recovered!!!!

I wanted to thank you all for your input and support! The truck was spotted early yesterday morning by a deer hunting neighbor half a mile from my home in the woods! I was showing my flyer off in my local Dollar General store yesterday evening, when the husband of a clerk said he had noticed it or one like it just up the road. Turns out, he was right:D. My truck came home with me then. Today I have to go buy a new ignition, since the theif got my switch key only. Nothing else in the truck was tampered with, including 2 antique pocket watches in the glove box!
I had not had any questions about my Ranger, so had never sought out this forum before, but like folks on the Studebaker forum, YOU ALL ROCK! I will hang around and see what is happening in Ranger world!Thanks again, Tracy

Sandman 01-08-2010 07:30 AM

Glad to hear of the saf return of your truck!!

davidjsouth 01-08-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shewolf (Post 49279)

That is an excellent description. The kind the police like. If you have the vin # like off your title or insurance statement that will help them too.

Did not see the later posts. Glad to hear everything is okay.

TerrenceStuart 01-08-2010 08:33 AM

Glad to hear you've recovered your Ranger, Tracy!!