Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Music/Movies/Computers/etc. (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/music-movies-computers-etc-/)
-   -   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/music-movies-computers-etc-/51792-grand-theft-auto.html)

Skylark65 01-17-2012 11:16 AM

Grand Theft Auto V

who else can't wait for it to come out? :D

overall, i'd say the GTA series is my favorite series of games ever, i've been hooked scince the first GTA on PS1 :eek: but they really got good once GTA III came out. my favorite for the PS2 was vice city, but the rest were just as good, then GTA IV came out and after playing it once i went out and bought an Xbox just so i could play it, lol. i've also played both the side storylines for GTA IV, and i've been going crazy waiting for them to release the next in line.

i heard somewhere it may be released in april?

Eagle 01-17-2012 11:29 AM

Re: Grand Theft Auto V

all the games are the same to me

FFparker 01-17-2012 05:22 PM

I heard this one is going to be much better. But I sold my xbox so oh well.

djfllmn 01-17-2012 05:24 PM

whens the release date...i have GTA IV and its one of my favorite games

nicksranger01 01-17-2012 05:30 PM

I have been waiting for this game for months now, not when its coming out

----------

just went through this and saw mid to late this year

http://www.igta5.com/release-date

TurdFX4 01-17-2012 06:46 PM

So it looks like it takes place in San Andreas?

SalRanger2 01-17-2012 07:01 PM

Oh my jizz. I love these games so much. I've played vice city, San Andreas, and gta4, all awesome. This looks perfect, all the best things of San Andreas and 4 combined.

Skylark65 01-18-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdFX4 (Post 716532)
So it looks like it takes place in San Andreas?

looks like it takes place in at least los santos (LA), i red an article in my lil bro's game informer magazine that was speculating they might have some of the surrounding contryside in it too, judging by some of the scenes in the trailer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalRanger2 (Post 716575)
Oh my jizz. I love these games so much. I've played vice city, San Andreas, and gta4, all awesome. This looks perfect, all the best things of San Andreas and 4 combined.

you ought to get vice city storys if you've got a PS2, it turned out to be a very good prequel to vice city.

TurdFX4 01-18-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylark65 (Post 717391)
looks like it takes place in at least los santos (LA), i red an article in my lil bro's game informer magazine that was speculating they might have some of the surrounding contryside in it too, judging by some of the scenes in the trailer.

I hope it has some of the country in it... that was fun as hell... Id get one of those big ass bronco's or anything for that matter and take it all the way up that mountain and jump off the top of the mt.

SalRanger2 01-18-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylark65 (Post 717391)

you ought to get vice city storys if you've got a PS2, it turned out to be a very good prequel to vice city.

ive seen that one awhile back, never played it. id try and get it from someone but my PS2 is might be down for the count lol it freezes the last time i played, its one of the old dinosaur ones, not the newer small versions

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdFX4 (Post 717613)
I hope it has some of the country in it... that was fun as hell... Id get one of those big ass bronco's or anything for that matter and take it all the way up that mountain and jump off the top of the mt.

IK!! thats what i wished GT4 had more of, that and customizing vehicles. i loved that bronco thing, i think it was the Rancher on there. id get it hydraulics and click them up to say its lifted lol. i thought that was the best overall vehicle on there actually

Skylark65 01-20-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalRanger2 (Post 717880)
ive seen that one awhile back, never played it. id try and get it from someone but my PS2 is might be down for the count lol it freezes the last time i played, its one of the old dinosaur ones, not the newer small versions

----------

IK!! thats what i wished GT4 had more of, that and customizing vehicles. i loved that bronco thing, i think it was the Rancher on there. id get it hydraulics and click them up to say its lifted lol. i thought that was the best overall vehicle on there actually

some of the big PS2's were damn good systems, i found one in the ditch next to the road once, took the case off and dried it out, put it back togeather and it worked like new! sold it to a kid i knew for $30 i think, lol.

and i missed the country setting too, last time i played i customized a "bobcat" (looks like a 1st gen ranger :D), off road tires & lift, and jumped it off the mountian, lol :D

i also was kinda upset they didin't have a soundtrack you could buy from GTA IV, i've got them from vice city and san andreas :eek:

Fordzilla80 01-20-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylark65 (Post 720133)
some of the big PS2's were damn good systems, i found one in the ditch next to the road once, took the case off and dried it out, put it back togeather and it worked like new! sold it to a kid i knew for $30 i think, lol.

and i missed the country setting too, last time i played i customized a "bobcat" (looks like a 1st gen ranger :D), off road tires & lift, and jumped it off the mountian, lol :D

i also was kinda upset they didin't have a soundtrack you could buy from GTA IV, i've got them from vice city and san andreas :eek:

I'm still rocking the same PS2 that I bought back in 2002! :eek:

It clicks every once in awhile, but I still log some serious hours on San Andreas without any issues.

As for GTA games, they make up half of my game collection. Well, they did. I just sold most of my PS2 games, except for my GTA collection. The only reason I still have my PS2 is for my GTA games. :D

I have GTA IV, but I don't have a PS3. I WAS gonna buy a PS3 a few weeks ago, but then my cam sync took a shit. :mad:

I can't wait for GTA V, but it better have a vast country setting, tractors, trucks, quads, and all kinds of other redneck things. Except for the incest.

TurdFX4 01-20-2012 09:26 AM

I went through 5 PS2's lol

Skylark65 01-20-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdFX4 (Post 720239)
I went through 5 PS2's lol

jeez, what the hell did you do to 'em?!?!?

i'm on my second, wound up getting one of the little ones years ago when my big one died. it seems to me that, the oldist PS2's, from when they first came out, last the longest. my big PS2 was from after they were out for a few years, and was totally differant inside than the one i found in the ditch, much less beefy.

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 720154)
I'm still rocking the same PS2 that I bought back in 2002! :eek:

It clicks every once in awhile, but I still log some serious hours on San Andreas without any issues.

As for GTA games, they make up half of my game collection. Well, they did. I just sold most of my PS2 games, except for my GTA collection. The only reason I still have my PS2 is for my GTA games. :D

I have GTA IV, but I don't have a PS3. I WAS gonna buy a PS3 a few weeks ago, but then my cam sync took a shit. :mad:

I can't wait for GTA V, but it better have a vast country setting, tractors, trucks, quads, and all kinds of other redneck things. Except for the incest.

lol, speaking of tractors, anyone else ever make a train out of tractors & tow trucks in san andreas? :D

robert99ranger 01-20-2012 10:08 AM

I'm excited. I love these games. They are all the same but damn they are fun. I usually beat the story but its fun just to cruise around which I would hate to think have many days I have done that. What's sad is I beat one of the games instead of going to prom. lol. That's when you know you have a problem.