Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Exterior Parts (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/exterior-parts/)
-   -   For Sale: Checking interest: Retrofitting services (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/exterior-parts/51024-checking-retrofitting-services.html)

DrIftKi7Vg 01-07-2012 11:53 PM

Checking interest: Retrofitting services

Hello everyone! So my buddy and I have decided to to start our own retrofitting services to all Ford Ranger members on this site who are looking to upgrade their headlights from stock halogen to projectors or for those who are tired of PNP HIDs and want something better! These projectors ARE NOT the eBay projectors! They are OEM projectors that you would see on mostly all of the new cars that are out or being made.

Prices are to be determined and may vary depending on the customers taste such as an OEM look or a sick custom look! This thread is to check for interest to see how many members would like a retrofit towards their headlights.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away and we will surely help you out! Thank you for your time!

FireRanger22 01-08-2012 12:15 AM

I've been looking for a dual projector for my 94 any quotes? Looking for a blacked out housing with a small projector like the new mini coopers 2" I believe along the bottom closest to the grille and a bigger projector near the center. No halos if a turn signal in the housing I want to use a switchback amber/white set up for a turn/drl I haven't made up my mind on this yet ok not sure how it would look

Sent from my SCH-I510

94mtx 01-08-2012 12:20 AM

Re: Checking interest: Retrofitting services

Interested down the road. Will think about what I want as well as consider my future budget on these.

Thanks.

DrIftKi7Vg 01-08-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireRanger22 (Post 702990)
I've been looking for a dual projector for my 94 any quotes? Looking for a blacked out housing with a small projector like the new mini coopers 2" I believe along the bottom closest to the grille and a bigger projector near the center. No halos if a turn signal in the housing I want to use a switchback amber/white set up for a turn/drl I haven't made up my mind on this yet ok not sure how it would look

Sent from my SCH-I510

Could I ask for a photo of your headlights so I have a better vision of what you are interested in getting? Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94mtx (Post 702992)
Interested down the road. Will think about what I want as well as consider my future budget on these.

Thanks.

Sounds good. We will be here!

btm757 01-08-2012 12:49 AM

Like.

DrIftKi7Vg 01-08-2012 01:45 AM

Of course you do! Your co owner lmao!

Whisky 01-08-2012 03:03 AM

I am interested.

djfllmn 01-08-2012 06:14 AM

thats pretty cool jordan....i love the lights you did that i have now

94mtx 01-08-2012 08:18 AM

Any idea on a rough ballpark of prices?

I know it's hard to estimate since everyone might want different items, but a general price range would be sweet :)

Rango88 01-08-2012 08:31 AM

Jordan I wish I had the moula and that you were closer to install some for me :)

mfernandes 01-08-2012 09:49 AM

Id really like to see some pics of your work pal!!!

Freemans 00 01-08-2012 10:37 AM

I want this.

djfllmn 01-08-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfernandes (Post 703227)

my projectors were made by jordan...take it from me...they look very very good...like they came from the factory like that

DrIftKi7Vg 01-08-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94mtx (Post 703155)
Any idea on a rough ballpark of prices?

I know it's hard to estimate since everyone might want different items, but a general price range would be sweet :)

Okay, rough estimate, I wanna say around 360-500. Again price vary depending on what the person wants and how they want it to look.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rango88 (Post 703165)
Jordan I wish I had the moula and that you were closer to install some for me :)

I don't have to be there. I can install everything and ill ship it to you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfernandes (Post 703227)

Pictures to come real soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freemans 00 (Post 703256)
I want this.

Order up! Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfllmn (Post 703277)
my projectors were made by jordan...take it from me...they look very very good...like they came from the factory like that

Thankyou. Yours not really factory look, more like custom but I can surely make them look factory.

djfllmn 01-08-2012 01:18 PM

well you know what i mean jordan lol...i meant its not a hack job when i said that lol