Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   General Ford Ranger Discussion (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/)
-   -   A new victim to theft... (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/5071-victim-theft.html)

edgeman4.0 12-14-2009 09:22 PM

A new victim to theft...

well, tonight my ranger was broken into "mysteriously" and my ipod, gps, wallet and cell phone were stolen. i'm not sure how they got in seeing that the doors were locked and my antenna is practically jb welded into place.

needless to say i'm pissed that some chickenshit felt the need to go on ahead and take MY things, that IIIIIII paid for....

luckily my 1911 wasnt in the truck, and they didnt take my new pioneer radio or amp/sub. odd right? :confused:

camodown 12-14-2009 09:31 PM

well they can pop it with any long tool, sucks man

Redneckstone 12-14-2009 10:07 PM

FUCKING BULL SHIT LITTLE ASS HOLES FUCKING SHIT. reason why there isnt jack SHIT in my truck ever its always empty inside they would have fun looking at some burnt cd's thats it

mcpink 12-14-2009 10:13 PM

^^^ +1. Bastards.

blueranger789 12-15-2009 06:20 PM

shit, that sucks bro

edgeman4.0 12-15-2009 07:03 PM

life goes on.. insurance will make it better.

on a lighter note, the truck got washed for the first time in 2 months today to get the fingerprint dust that the forensics crew left on it.

mcpink 12-15-2009 07:20 PM

I guess that's one small plus to getting violated.

blueovelboy 12-15-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpink (Post 41498)

that and the priest always smiles at you funny after the violation makes you want a different church

Turn&Burn 12-15-2009 08:45 PM

^^^^^ lol

well did you have a sliding window???? that is how i get into my tuck when the keys get locked in their lol
and i can pop locks with tennis balls. the air makes the lock jump and unlock. also i know for a fact you cannot do the coat hanger trick on a ford
(tried and failed miserably)

greyghost 12-15-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turn&Burn (Post 41544)
^^^^^ lol

well did you have a sliding window???? that is how i get into my tuck when the keys get locked in their lol
and i can pop locks with tennis balls. the air makes the lock jump and unlock. also i know for a fact you cannot do the coat hanger trick on a ford

you could have called on star and had the little green-guys beam you down the spare key.lol

smakes 12-15-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turn&Burn (Post 41544)
^^^^^ lol

i know a guy with an 03 s10 that if you kick the door just right the locks will pop lol

edgeman4.0 12-15-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpink (Post 41498)

i know right.. the thieving ******* moved my seat and i cant get it right.. the truck hasnt felt right since. its like if your g/f slept with someone else and you know about it, but she doesnt know that you know about it? bad analogy?

i guess violated is the best way to put it.

Redrocket 12-16-2009 06:13 AM

that sucks drew hope you find who did it. and stomp a mud hole in his ass lol

big green 12-16-2009 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 41175)
. i'm not sure how they got in seeing that the doors were locked and my antenna is practically jb welded into place. :confused:

what does the antenna have to do with how they got in?

edgeman4.0 12-16-2009 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrocket (Post 41642)
that sucks drew hope you find who did it. and stomp a mud hole in his ass lol

oh i'll find 'em.
Quote:

Originally Posted by big green (Post 41645)
what does the antenna have to do with how they got in?

youtube ford ranger antenna trick, or something like that.