Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Vehicle Snapshots (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/vehicle-snapshots/)
-   -   Flex Pics (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/vehicle-snapshots/4805-flex-pics.html)

ranger101 12-05-2009 09:32 PM

Flex Pics
 
Because I'm a pic whore:
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...ftCover018.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...ftCover020.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...ftCover019.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...ftCover022.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...ftCover021.jpg

Gearhead299 12-06-2009 12:20 AM

no complaints here, always liked flex pics, i like your wheels, never seen em that color before

mb128 12-06-2009 12:51 AM

i have no clue how u can stuff ur rear tire like that mines not even close to how your is do you no anyways to get more flex out of my truck? nice lookin truck btw

mcpink 12-06-2009 04:39 AM

I'm with Gearhead299 - that's my favorite stock rim, but I've never seen that color before. did you paint them?

ranger101 12-06-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mb128 (Post 38404)
i have no clue how u can stuff ur rear tire like that mines not even close to how your is do you no anyways to get more flex out of my truck? nice lookin truck btw

Deavers? Mine is completely stock so I don't know what to tell you haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpink (Post 38417)
I'm with Gearhead299 - that's my favorite stock rim, but I've never seen that color before. did you paint them?

I didn't paint them, person who owned them before me did. I just went and payed for them and picked em up haha

mcpink 12-06-2009 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranger101 (Post 38426)
I didn't paint them, person who owned them before me did. I just went and payed for them and picked em up haha

Cash in hand mod. Nice!

Jay FX4 12-06-2009 06:53 AM

Nice pics, sweet truck!

ranger101 12-06-2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpink (Post 38427)
Cash in hand mod. Nice!

Only way to do it haha

STL 12-06-2009 07:39 AM

I like those wheels that color ford should make them a option.

Nice flex also

Fx4wannabe01 12-06-2009 10:46 AM

oh no........the kid is here...






Im so happy to be one of the ones who prompted this photoshoot!!

ranger101 12-06-2009 11:09 AM

Haha Shane you can't ban me here if I don't post good flex pics!

Tom 12-06-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranger101 (Post 38487)
Haha Shane you can't ban me here if I don't post good flex pics!

But I can, so post more!

smakes 12-06-2009 01:09 PM

weak haha

Fx4wannabe01 12-06-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 38521)
But I can, so post more!

hahahahaha!

ranger101 12-06-2009 01:30 PM

Damn... I guess so. LOL I'll get more eventually


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:25 AM.