Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Sports (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/sports/)
-   -   Kyle Busch Fired??? (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/sports/46288-kyle-busch-fired.html)

knightmare1015 11-06-2011 03:04 PM

Kyle Busch Fired???

Well it's been all over every sports show on tv. During Friday's truck race Kyle Busch intentionally wrecked Ron Hornaday during a caution. After he's already been on probation after giving Nascar officials the finger on national tv, this forced Nascar to get involved. They parked him for the rest of the weekend. There will be another meeting on either monday or tuesday to decide if other actions will be taken. Joe Gibbs issued a statement or two along with Mike Helton and done an interview. His sponsor is a little po'ed now. This is NOT confirmed yet, but if Joe Gibb's Racing loses the Mars Candy Corporation, he'll have no choice but to cut Kyle Busch lose because of the affect it will have on his entire network of teams. Kyle Busch not being on the track has also shown another affect. There's no feed back on track conditions that Joe Gibb's other teams use after relaying the feed back to them. Their performance has really been very bad today. Denny Hamlin drove Kyle's nationwide car and Michael McDowell is driving the 18 this weekend and both drivers have gone several laps down already. I'll try to keep an eye on this situation as more news comes in. They've held several opinion poles on the pre-race shows and the view was pretty much one sided. The one held on Raceday this morning really told a story. Out of 40,000 votes, 75% say that Kyle Busch should be fired, and 25% say no. The one held on ESPN, 55% say he should be fired and 45% say no. We'll know more later on Monday or Tuesday for sure as to what happens. Some even say he should be suspended the rest of the season and part of the next for his actions.

HazardousRanger 11-06-2011 03:10 PM

Re: Kyle Busch Fired???

effect bro...EFFECT

----------

i dont watch nascar but he should just be fired period.

knightmare1015 11-06-2011 04:18 PM

I do agree that he should be fired. If this does affect them in retaining the sponsorship, then consider him gone. In which I'll be throwing a party. I only met him once at Nascar Tech and his own crew chief called him a smart %$& right in front of everyone. If that doesn't fit him to a T then someone is really stupid. Owner Richard Childress beat him up in the garage area once and Nascar let him finish the job. He won the first COT race at Bristol Motor Speedway and said that the cars suck while doing an interview in victory lane. I don't know about the rest of you, but if I had just won over a million dollars in prize money, I'd be doing back flips instead of complaining about the car.

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazardousRanger (Post 614950)
effect bro...EFFECT

----------

i dont watch nascar but he should just be fired period.

You got that right man. I can't stand him.

Muscleford 11-06-2011 04:46 PM

Kyle Busch is just a hot head and deserves to be fired and not permitted to compete in any sport ever again.

Neo 11-06-2011 04:49 PM

jimmie johnson isnt winning again this year?!

oh. okay.

good, then i dont care what else happens this season

Pasco08 11-06-2011 04:52 PM

He has pulled shit like this before he needs to go.

knightmare1015 11-06-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muscleford (Post 615062)
Kyle Busch is just a hot head and deserves to be fired and not permitted to compete in any sport ever again.

That's what I say. I forget which announcer told him to quit using his head to stop Richard Childress' fists.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoRanger (Post 615068)
jimmie johnson isnt winning again this year?!

oh. okay.

good, then i dont care what else happens this season

Jimmie Johnson aint got a prayer of winning. It's now between Carl Edwards and Tony Stewart. Carl Edwards just finished 2nd and Tony Stewart won his 4th chase race. Phoenix is next and it will be close in the points. Carl Edwards is leading by only 3 points. There's 2 races left Phoenix, AZ and Miami, FL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasco08 (Post 615073)
He has pulled shit like this before he needs to go.

That is also why they decided to park him for the weekend. It's one thing to do what he did earlier this year when he shot the finger to nascar officials. It's quite another to intentionally wreck a championship contender under caution and basically costing Ron Hornaday Jr. the title. Kyle Busch shouldn't be allowed in Nascar after this incedent. And you guys thought I had some serious meltdowns, I aint got nothing on this guy at all.

schultzkenneth 11-06-2011 05:11 PM

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him fired, but i doubt it will happen unless the sponsors really put up a fight. I think, realistically, he could get suspended for the remainder of the season. I hate him with a passion, but i gotta admit, the guy can drive, he's just gotta get his act together.

On a side note: GO CARL EDWARDS #99!

djfllmn 11-06-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schultzkenneth (Post 615109)
It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him fired, but i doubt it will happen unless the sponsors really put up a fight. I think, realistically, he could get suspended for the remainder of the season. I hate him with a passion, but i gotta admit, the guy can drive, he's just gotta get his act together.

x2...he has a shit load of talent...just has a very short temper...and on the pre-race show today they said Mars(maker of M&Ms) talked to JGR about the incident

SB03Ranger 11-06-2011 05:22 PM

People like Kyle is what nascar "used" to be. I love to watch him, hes not my fav driver (99 edwards all the way) but he races and i think it is what nascar needs. is been so watererd down with all the rules is no fun to watch now. He is fun to watch

Fordzilla80 11-06-2011 05:31 PM

He's similar in ways to a modern day Dale Earnhardt Sr. But the biggest difference between the two is that Earnhardt wasn't an all aspect douchebag off the track. Earnhardt put up or shut up, but Busch whines like a baby about every little thing he can.

SB03Ranger 11-06-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 615143)
He's similar in ways to a modern day Dale Earnhardt Sr. But the biggest difference between the two is that Earnhardt wasn't an all aspect douchebag off the track. Earnhardt put up or shut up, but Busch whines like a baby about every little thing he can.

agreed here, he is a bit of a cry baby. but for the most part he can back his shit up. He drive i know that.

awk08 11-06-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 615143)

no you did not just mention this fuggin douchebags name in the same sentence as the legend dale sr.

if he doesnt win, or wreck someone he always has a whining excuse

i'd like to see him disappear, possibly go smoke some meth with mayfeild

schultzkenneth 11-06-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awk08 (Post 615233)
i'd like to see him disappear, possibly go smoke some meth with mayfeild

HAH, i about fell out of my chair laughing. Not to change the subject but, Mayfield just turned into a trainwreck! I wouldn't wish Meth on my worst enemy, not even Kyle!

klinger86 11-06-2011 07:17 PM

first off i'm glad smoke won today.... he made me 80 buck richer.... now on to cry bag bush..... nascar should have at least suspended him for the rest of the season.... doing that under green flag is one thing but under caution when there are other vehicles on the track without the safty advantages that the race vehicles have.... and 2 he took away any hope of hornaday winning the championship this year.... bush was just there to take the purse money from the regulars that drive in that series..... hopefully nascar will either park him the rest of the season or ban him from the sport... that was totally uncalled for.... what originally happend if you watch the replay was his fault anyway.... he knows that when you go 3wide you need to leave extra room or you'll suck who ever is below you around.... hornaday was just doing what he needed to to save his weekend and possibly win the championship.... BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!