Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Music/Movies/Computers/etc. (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/music-movies-computers-etc-/)
-   -   The walking dead (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/music-movies-computers-etc-/45794-walking-dead.html)

brett20 10-30-2011 07:24 PM

The walking dead

I can't believe we don't have a thread about this show already. It's freaking awesome, such a great series. What do ya think of all the characters? Personally I don't like Shane, haven't liked him since the ending of last season and begininning of this season. Do you think they will find the lil girl?

06fordfx4 10-30-2011 07:26 PM

I've only seen like 6 episodes so far

-Sent from my iPhone

Red31 10-30-2011 07:30 PM

Re: The walking dead

Tonights episode was messed up, never saw that coming

2004xlmiller 10-30-2011 07:30 PM

im pissed that AMC wont put up any episodes after the first one on their website. i dont have a tv n my dorm.

Red31 10-30-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller (Post 607194)
im pissed that AMC wont put up any episodes after the first one on their website. i dont have a tv n my dorm.

That suuuuucks lol... Glad I live at home and not a dorm or I'd be driving home just to watch it every Sunday.

brett20 10-30-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red31 (Post 607199)
That suuuuucks lol... Glad I live at home and not a dorm or I'd be driving home just to watch it every Sunday.

Lol true

Yeah that ending was fucked up I can't believe Shane dis that, well I can but yeah Otis saved his life then he killed him. For what? Their was no reason to kill him

Red31 10-30-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brett20 (Post 607223)
Lol true

Yeah that ending was fucked up I can't believe Shane dis that, well I can but yeah Otis saved his life then he killed him. For what? Their was no reason to kill him

He was selfish and knew they would leave him alone to eat otis... technically he didnt kill him, just shot his knees... Zombies were fatal though lol

brett20 10-30-2011 07:46 PM

Well ya know what I meant lol but still they could of outran the zombies I'd think, Shane was the one that had a messed up ankle Otis was just fat lol
Shane will get his

FordDude1991 10-30-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brett20 (Post 607223)
Lol true

shane did it to save rick's kid. he knew the both of them were not gonna make it back.

GREAT SHOW been watching it since day one. comic book series is good too.

Red31 10-30-2011 07:52 PM

I feel for Otis, I think he made it longer then I could've running hahaha.... I always wonder why they never even attempt Molotov ****tails when they group together like that? lol

2004xlmiller 10-30-2011 07:53 PM

YOU ALL SUCK! i have no clue what went down. im off to go kick people outta the common room and jack the tv

Rhodyguy 10-30-2011 07:55 PM

Could not wait until tonight to see it, a good series and very funny at times just blasting the walkers in the head. Yah, Otis made a good hot meal for the Walkers . LOL

brett20 10-30-2011 07:57 PM

Lmao Morgan

As for him doing that to Otis there wasn't really a need for it, they had enough ground in the zombies to make it to the truck prob, but hey I ain't the director lOl

Red31 10-30-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red31 (Post 607254)
I feel for Otis, I think he made it longer then I could've running hahaha.... I always wonder why they never even attempt Molotov ****tails when they group together like that? lol

^^^
LOL Just realized the language filter fail in my last post HAHAHAHAHAHHA

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller (Post 607255)
YOU ALL SUCK! i have no clue what went down. im off to go kick people outta the common room and jack the tv

DO IIIIITTTT! lol youre missing out on the best yet IMO... If you can get them to watch for 5 minutes everyone there would be hooked for life lol

brett20 10-30-2011 08:01 PM

^^^ agreed. I got hooked while at work. One my boys had all the episodes from season one on his phone so we sat and watched em when we were dead lol