Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   2.9 Liter Tech (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/2-9-liter-tech/)
-   -   Intake upgrade! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/2-9-liter-tech/38792-intake-upgrade.html)

rangerspazz 07-27-2011 07:45 PM

Intake upgrade!

I just wanted to be flamed. Just spent pocket change on upgrade into a specture intake tubes and filter. I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE!

.... Okay no I can't I just wanted to be called stupid...

DISCUSS!!

FireRanger 07-27-2011 07:50 PM

Re: Intake upgrade!

I will of course oblige this request and proudly be your first reply. You're stupid.

Anything else I can do for you today.

doyouquaxu 07-27-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireRanger (Post 499759)
Your stupid.

Oh, the sweet, sweet irony

rangerspazz 07-27-2011 07:55 PM

I waited for that, butttttt I am running mpg tests on it had before 20mpg city, I'll test it this week and see where it leads, for my own sanity.

Keep flaming me though please, id like a response from all!!

FireRanger 07-27-2011 07:57 PM

Expect to be disappointed. The engine doesn't care that a shiny new tube is attached to it. It does not have feelings. It will do the same thing it was doing before and not care. It is cold and heartless like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doyouquaxu (Post 499764)
Oh, the sweet, sweet irony

Touche.

rangerspazz 07-27-2011 08:10 PM

She likes her shiny jewelry!

FireRanger 07-27-2011 08:15 PM

That's how it always starts. Next she'll want a divorce and 1/3 of your paycheck.

[Posted with my Android mobile device using Tapatalk Pro]

rangerspazz 07-27-2011 09:35 PM

Your wife has nothing to do with this!!!
Ok I'm sorry I'm just kidding, honestly no hard feelings please..

ColinS 07-27-2011 09:41 PM

gettin popcrorn this could get good lol

post a picture!

FireRanger 07-27-2011 09:47 PM

If I had a wife, I still wouldn't be offended :)

ColinS 07-27-2011 09:49 PM

wait what ia that a SMILE from matt!!! OMG!!!! write this down save this thread and make it a sticky we have a winner!!! Rangerspazz you win lol

FireRanger 07-27-2011 09:57 PM

Well it was brought to my attention that some people can't figure out that I'm a direct and to the point person and get their panties in a wad cause they thing I'm so bored that I'm personally focusing all the hate in the world upon them. So i decided to add a smile, which allegedly indicates on the internetz that I am not actually a hateful person.

ColinS 07-27-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireRanger (Post 499928)
Well it was brought to my attention that some people can't figure out that I'm a direct and to the point person and get their panties in a wad cause they thing I'm so bored that I'm personally focusing all the hate in the world upon them. So i decided to add a smile, which allegedly indicates on the internetz that I am not actually a hateful person.

idk why but that seriously made me lol. I always find it funny when ppl go nuts cause of your direct to the point attitude and its fun to watch them argue worthlessly. but hell i already added to my favorites just to have blackmail against you to make you answer all my stupid tech questions :hahaha:

rangerspazz 07-27-2011 10:06 PM

Haha, I took no offense Fire. I mean I did my research and it did show there is no change between adding a CAI or staying stock Unless I was to change headers and this and that.. But those will come in time I will admit so not a bad investment, To me that is.
:cool:
In other news, I think that's the first smile i've seen em give too.... I win!

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColinS (Post 499932)
but hell i already added to my favorites just to have blackmail against you :hahaha:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :saint:

FireRanger 07-27-2011 10:07 PM

:mad:

That better?
:)