Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   anyone heard from Pooleo recently? (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/36491-heard-pooleo-recently.html)

ColinS 06-28-2011 08:39 AM

anyone heard from Pooleo recently?

anybody heard anything from him? I know he is making LED clusters for some people and he is supposed to shipping some valve covers for me.

He hasnt been on in awhile so i was wondering if anyone has heard from him?

thanks

01_ranger_4x4 06-28-2011 09:04 AM

Re: anyone heard from Pooleo recently?

ill send him a text. i know his wife is pregnant and pretty close to the due date so that may explain his absence.

Clinton 06-28-2011 09:06 AM

He is a dependable guy, dont worry too much. Like Patrick said he may be tied up with the wife and baby

ColinS 06-28-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 (Post 467107)
ill send him a text. i know his wife is pregnant and pretty close to the due date so that may explain his absence.

thanks man!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clinton (Post 467109)
He is a dependable guy, dont worry too much. Like Patrick said he may be tied up with the wife and baby

hey thanks clinton

i wasnt to worried about him taking my money lol i more worried bout him in general i knew he was dependable but he is normally on every day multiple times.

and patrick do me a favor and tell him i said congradulations!

01_ranger_4x4 06-28-2011 10:27 AM

I just talked to Jason, he said he wont have internet for a little while so he wont be able to log on here. His wife hasnt had the baby yet but she is close. Colin, he said your valve covers will ship tomorrow.

ColinS 06-28-2011 02:13 PM

Thanks patrick!

Fightinirish157 06-28-2011 02:27 PM

HAHAH I was not the only one concerned for Jason! I was worried about him and his wife and soon to be baby! I could give two shits about my cluster if shit wasn't good for him! Glad all is well and I sent you a PM Patrick.

Fightinirish157 06-28-2011 03:21 PM

I just got off the phone with him. He sounds good. Lots going on, and he will have the internets back as soon as he can. He is working on everyone's clusters and items. Thanks again Patrick for sending him my number! Oh and still no baby but anytime now! He is in hurry up and wait just like I am! Maybe our babies will share a birth date!

01_ranger_4x4 06-28-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fightinirish157 (Post 467337)
I just got off the phone with him. He sounds good. Lots going on, and he will have the internets back as soon as he can. He is working on everyone's clusters and items. Thanks again Patrick for sending him my number! Oh and still no baby but anytime now! He is in hurry up and wait just like I am! Maybe our babies will share a birth date!

No problem man, glad to help. Im very familiar with the baby waiting game too, just went through that a month ago. lol

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColinS (Post 467298)
Thanks patrick!

no problem!

pooleo 06-29-2011 11:11 AM

I figured a thread might have started when pat text me saying guys were asking about me :star:

I just wanted to say thanks to you guys and that I'm back :itsme:

Clinton 06-29-2011 11:11 AM

Sweet.....welcome back Homie!

01_ranger_4x4 06-29-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooleo (Post 468420)
I figured a thread might have started when pat text me saying guys were asking about me :star:

well that was fast. baby yet?

Rango88 06-29-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooleo (Post 468420)

pooleo for the win man, keep us posted on the baby and his/her health

pooleo 06-29-2011 11:22 AM

No baby yet. She is dialated to 5. So it could happen anytime. We had a doc appt. this morning and her doc. was surprised she did not have her this past weekend. She was a 5 when preg. for taylor and she went in that night. Hopefully soon! anticapation is B*TCH!

Fightinirish157 06-29-2011 11:29 AM

I know how you feel! I can't wait for my daughter to get here! And like I said in the PM don't worry about my cluster take care of the wife and soon to be kiddo!