Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   General Ford Ranger Discussion (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/)
-   -   Im Back!! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/36110-im.html)

mazdab2300 06-22-2011 11:30 AM

Im Back!!

You guys probably didnt miss me very much but im back from a brutal 3 months of grounding. the reason i was grounded was that i had an f in algebra 2. but i passed with a d minus. yes lol i just wanted everyone to know that i am officailly gonna be on here alot again lol.

2004xlmiller 06-22-2011 11:34 AM

Re: Im Back!!

great man, missed ya.

dixie_boysles 06-22-2011 11:36 AM

nice, at least you have parents who care. You may not see it that way, but you till thank them later

mazdab2300 06-22-2011 11:37 AM

o ya i know they care. im so thankful they got on me because i was just gonna fail it and now i dont have to take it again

Rango88 06-22-2011 11:40 AM

you dont need algebra for a ranger lol, give up on algebra an take courses on how to clean your maf instead :p that will be more useful, but seriously glad to have you back and keep working on those grades

Clinton 06-22-2011 11:57 AM

I was wondering what happened to you, welcome back man!!

dixie_boysles 06-22-2011 12:00 PM

Shoot I'm doing trig today at work, pay attention in math

brett20 06-22-2011 12:47 PM

Was wondering where ya went, welcOme back and stay focused on those grades, school is important man, trust me lol my freshman year gpa cost me some academic scholarships for college thankfully I got athletic ones lol

TerrenceStuart 06-22-2011 03:13 PM

welcome back

DiabloBlanco 06-22-2011 03:14 PM

yeah no shit joe wtf, haha wb

TenSilver 06-22-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 461170)
nice, at least you have parents who care. You may not see it that way, but you till thank them later

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Welcome back!

DieHard4rd 06-22-2011 05:02 PM

Welcome back. & I was of the belief when going thru school that advanced math was something I would never use.
Trust me when I tell you.. Math will help you in so many ways thru your adult life.

Being smart doesn't seem cool when you are young.. But when you are an adult ( & you're an adult much longer than a kid) do you know what cool is then? Cool is having money & all the ^^Nice shit that comes with money. You make money by being smart. If you have money, you get the hot women, the nice house, cool cars, etc..

See a pattern here?

Study hard. You will be glad you did.

DiabloBlanco 06-22-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieHard4rd (Post 461420)
Welcome back. & I was of the belief when going thru school that advanced math was something I would never use.
Trust me when I tell you.. Math will help you in so many ways thru your adult life.

Being smart doesn't seem cool when you are young.. But when you are an adult ( & you're an adult much longer than a kid) do you know what cool is then? Cool is having money & all the ^^Nice shit that comes with money. You make money by being smart. If you have money, you get the hot women, the nice house, cool cars, etc..

See a pattern here?

Study hard. You will be glad you did.

This is beautiful. haha

mazdab2300 06-22-2011 07:00 PM

i agree lol i understand all of that but im just not gifted in the acadimic arts as u can see i cant spell

Pasco08 06-22-2011 07:14 PM

Welcome back maybe you should study more lol