Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Canadian Region (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/canadian-region/)
-   -   OFFICIAL Ontario Meet Thread (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/canadian-region/34263-official-ontario-meet-thread.html)

MaxValle 05-25-2011 07:08 PM

OFFICIAL Ontario Meet Thread

ok, so i think a lot of people are interested in having an ontario meet. it was discussed in a previous thread that peterborough is a pretty central location for most people.

i think this met would turn out best if we did it around the middle of the summer, like July 15th 'ish, give or take a week.

If anyone has any suggestions on other locations this meet can occur, or times post it here. And to, if you know of any rangers located in ontario, please tell them to come as well. The more the merrier!!! :)

Rango88 05-27-2011 08:22 AM

Re: OFFICIAL Ontario Meet Thread

bump!

Zipzag 05-28-2011 08:59 AM

Ok Max , Ill go . You gonna do the logistics ?

MaxValle 05-28-2011 01:06 PM

sure, why not :p it'll give me something to do with my time lol. but please, feel free to add any input whatsoever. the more i know what people are looking for, the better this meet will be :)

if you know of any rangers at all, please inform them of the meet so we can hopefully have quite a large turnout

Thanks

Brodie_laj 05-28-2011 07:15 PM

hey Max thanks for the invite, i would be interested in a meet up if the time is right!

mazdaman 05-29-2011 07:21 AM

The weekend of July 15th -July 17th would work best for me , again depending on where and finances .

Zipzag 05-30-2011 03:28 PM

15-17 works for me too, what we gonna do a camping thing , BBQ , Bar , skype , travel to the moon , drive by ? whats the plan Max ?

zx6rrdan 05-30-2011 07:43 PM

Sounds like fun... Where and what?

Camping idea sounds like fun.

MaxValle 05-31-2011 04:05 PM

i like that camping idea. how does this sound to everyone: the weekend of july 16, we head to Balsam Lake Provincial Park. Its a little more north than peterborough, but its still prety central. I know the camp has places to bbq and fish and such within the park. Also too, if you are planning on staying the night, the facility is very clean and quiet. Everyone can be responsible for their own campsites. They have excellent parking lot locations where we can meet up.

So basically, how is everyone with setting a time to meet in the afternoon of july 16 at balsam lake provincial park? from there, we can fish and bbq and check out the trucks. afterwards, its up to you whether you would like to spend the night or head home.

Does that sound good to everyone? if anyone has any questions or other suggestions, please share.

thanks

Zipzag 06-02-2011 03:25 PM

You can count me in for a nite .

MaxValle 06-04-2011 04:09 PM

beautiful. hopefully more people will come than just me and you :p

big green 06-06-2011 07:17 PM

i will come. if i can get the time off work and have the funds

MaxValle 06-06-2011 08:24 PM

beautiful. if funds are a problem, you dont have to stay the night, just get a day pass for the park. should save you some money

GeorgiaRanger 06-06-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zipzag (Post 437198)
15-17 works for me too, what we gonna do a camping thing , BBQ , Bar , skype , travel to the moon , drive by ? whats the plan Max ?

If u guys skype add me on skype lol ill skype!!! I would come to this meet but im kinda at the bottom of USA sooooooooo yea that would take a little bit of time and little bit of gas

MaxValle 06-07-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaRanger (Post 445724)
If u guys skype add me on skype lol ill skype!!! I would come to this meet but im kinda at the bottom of USA sooooooooo yea that would take a little bit of time and little bit of gas

lol, well your more than welcome to come if you ever decide you wanna go on a road trip