Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Western Region (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/western-region/)
-   -   looking for a ranger get togther in idaho montana and spokane wa area (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/western-region/34133-looking-ranger-togther-idaho-montana-spokane-wa.html)

dustinsranger 05-23-2011 08:44 PM

looking for a ranger get togther in idaho montana and spokane wa area

hey everyone im looking to meet new people with rangers around spokane wa. post falls idaho.area and montana area pls get ahold of me and we can go wheeling or just cruise thanks

Ranger_EDGE 05-23-2011 08:46 PM

Re: looking for a ranger get togther in idaho montana and spokane wa area

hell yea man!!! join in people!!

1993skyblue 05-26-2011 08:41 AM

depends oh when it is. i dont have my truck back yet.. would be nice

MTman777 05-26-2011 10:16 AM

shoot.. we'll have to meet up when i get back up there.. even though i dont have my ranger anymore...

dustinsranger 05-27-2011 07:05 AM

heck ya just email me at loradoman2005@yahoo.com when you guys wanna meet up

Airtruksrus 06-14-2011 05:57 PM

If there is a group getting together on a weekend that works, would give me an excuse to go see family around that area.

MAC21XL 08-10-2011 09:31 PM

Bumpin this, im down for a meet in the spokane area sometime. Just tough with school soon.

BurpsDangerRanger 08-10-2011 10:47 PM

Hell. Nowhere near that area but wouldn't mind hanging out for a weekend. PM or whatever

TBarr 08-10-2011 11:36 PM

im all for a spokane meet!

richarddhoward 08-11-2011 06:14 AM

I'd be down, I lived in Montana and traveled back to see the ex in Spokompton all the time. I'll be traveling through that way toward the end of the month if someone wants to meet up not to far of I-90

Airtruksrus 08-11-2011 03:39 PM

Was kinda thinking as a meet in the future, have been talking to the mother in law about utilizing their personal camping ground, just 2 mi down the road from Silverwood theme park. Could acommodate up to a group of 10 to 16 people with a firepit, cooking and bathroom facilities. Good enough for an overnight stay considering the distance some folks are coming from. Could set it up for next summer if anyone is interested.

richarddhoward 08-11-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airtruksrus (Post 516127)
Was kinda thinking as a meet in the future, have been talking to the mother in law about utilizing their personal camping ground, just 2 mi down the road from Silverwood theme park. Could acommodate up to a group of 10 to 16 people with a firepit, cooking and bathroom facilities. Good enough for an overnight stay considering the distance some folks are coming from. Could set it up for next summer if anyone is interested.

This guy!!! Game!!!

Airtruksrus 08-11-2011 06:32 PM

Could start talking about it on another thread. Have to find out a good weekend to set for this considering it's far enough out to get some interest going and if there is any donations involved or not. She originally wanted to use the campground for the over 50 groups but hasn't panned out as far as organization goes and most of the time Farragut State park is completely booked throughout the summer, she decided to make a personal campground with all the ammenities. The whole thing is topped off with a mini replica of Dodge City in the front yard, should be enough space to park.

richarddhoward 08-11-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airtruksrus (Post 516351)
Could start talking about it on another thread. Have to find out a good weekend to set for this considering it's far enough out to get some interest going and if there is any donations involved or not. She originally wanted to use the campground for the over 50 groups but hasn't panned out as far as organization goes and most of the time Farragut State park is completely booked throughout the summer, she decided to make a personal campground with all the ammenities. The whole thing is topped off with a mini replica of Dodge City in the front yard, should be enough space to park.

Pics? That sounds awesome! I'd go

BurpsDangerRanger 08-11-2011 06:47 PM

That sounds epic. Would be more than willing to throw down some cash for something like that