Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   General Ford Ranger Discussion (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/)
-   -   Mother called for a favor (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/33949-mother-called-favor.html)

Nothing but Fords 05-20-2011 10:37 PM

Mother called for a favor
 
750 lbs of decorative stone good chance I'll be making another trip.truck handled great but I did know I was hauling something,still had plenty of power,love that 4.0
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...N/P5201558.jpg

Christianguy 05-20-2011 10:40 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Good man!
That's putting the ranger to good use

Nothing but Fords 05-20-2011 10:41 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
2nd load of the day this one was for me.
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...N/P5201564.jpg

Christianguy 05-20-2011 10:45 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
You got a caffeine problem, my friend!

2004xlmiller 05-20-2011 10:47 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
i gotta peeee!

Nothing but Fords 05-20-2011 10:55 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianguy (Post 428068)
You got a caffeine problem, my friend!

That will last me months,got to buy it when its on sale.:)

ben10 05-20-2011 10:59 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
that is fully a mountain of dew!

Clinton 05-21-2011 10:16 AM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing but Fords (Post 428064)
2nd load of the day this one was for me.
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...N/P5201564.jpg

Holy shit, better get the diabetic kit ready!

Fordzilla80 05-21-2011 11:18 AM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Be glad you have a 4.0. I hauled 700 lbs of mulch for one of my lawn clients a few week back. Hole cow did that suck. Truck was sitting level (It usually sits a lot higher in the rear than the front), and the 3.0 wasn't too happy about it.lol.

schultzkenneth 05-21-2011 01:01 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 428297)
Be glad you have a 4.0. I hauled 700 lbs of mulch for one of my lawn clients a few week back. Hole cow did that suck. Truck was sitting level (It usually sits a lot higher in the rear than the front), and the 3.0 wasn't too happy about it.lol.

Really? I hauled 1400lbs of lava rock and concrete edging, back end was lower than the front and the 2.3L handled it like a champ.

Nothing but Fords 05-21-2011 01:04 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clinton (Post 428261)
Holy shit, better get the diabetic kit ready!

Its all diet Clinton no sugar only caffeine

STL 05-21-2011 01:06 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
How much did the truck squat with both loads?

Nothing but Fords 05-21-2011 01:12 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by schultzkenneth (Post 428344)
Really? I hauled 1400lbs of lava rock and concrete edging, back end was lower than the front and the 2.3L handled it like a champ.

That's impressive! last I knew 1000lbs was a 1/2 ton how far did you drive it. I drove 10 miles with a 3/4mi long hill and my 4.0 new it was hauling some serious weight.

schultzkenneth 05-21-2011 01:30 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing but Fords (Post 428359)
That's impressive! last I knew 1000lbs was a 1/2 ton how far did you drive it. I drove 10 miles with a 3/4mi long hill and my 4.0 new it was hauling some serious weight.

i drove it about 20 miles. Then another 20 with 10xx in the back. Did fine both times. I bogged down when i really wanted to accelerate on the highway after i slowed down for a car taking a left turn, but other than that it held 60mph and handled fine. There are pictures in that one thread of it.

Nothing but Fords 05-21-2011 02:03 PM

Re: Mother called for a favor
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by STL (Post 428351)
How much did the truck squat with both loads?

I had 1 1/2" between the tire and wheel well usually 6"


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:15 AM.