Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Western Region (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/western-region/)
-   -   Nor-Cal and So-Cal Road Trip Meet (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/western-region/33186-nor-cal-cal-road-trip-meet.html)

4evermodding 05-09-2011 08:25 PM

Nor-Cal and So-Cal Road Trip Meet

Okay It's Officially set on June 25th at San Luis Obispo! Overnighter, YEE!!

Hello Ladies/Gentleman, I have thought about this for quite sometime, and would like to propose a road trip. What do you folks think about both
So-Cal/ Nor-Cal meet somewhere in the middle. We would have a blast. For some of you school will be out and others will have to plan accordingly around their jobs, I know that funds can be tight, so i have developed a plan.

1- both groups could donate extra or spare parts for sell, so that those who are penniless could make the trip. Hotels might be an option for those that are not driving back right away, I personally can take care of this as i have one of the best hookups around, and it's FREE :)

2- We could have a ranger wash meet and i will gather all supplies, personally I feel the 1st choice would be great. I can at least donate up to $500, since I will count it as a write-off. :)

P.S All parts donate for sale in the classifieds or other boards must be "FORD RANGER PARTS ONLY"

note: ? Do we have a Nor-cAL OR sO-cAL MODERATOR HERE, IF SO GREAT , IF NOT THAN IT WOULD BE NIOCE TO NOMINATE A NOR-CAL MOD, just a thought. I figure month of June (end of moth), heck we could even bring parts and do a swap meet, whatever you guys wish for, just let Bru know.

DiabloBlanco 05-09-2011 08:27 PM

Re: Nor-Cal and So-Cal Road Trip Meet

Im sooooo down!

HazardousRanger 05-09-2011 08:28 PM

wow thatd be reallly coool!!!!! sadly last 2 weeks of july and first 2 weeks of aug are reserved for camping right now

DiabloBlanco 05-09-2011 08:30 PM

ill gladly take the SoCal mod position :D as I am on here 24/7 haha

ben10 05-09-2011 08:48 PM

yeah cause your a loser like me hahaha but im game! we could meet up in the hills in the central sierras or something. car pooling and camping are also good ways to save money.

DiabloBlanco 05-09-2011 08:49 PM

Yeah I have no life outside of Rangers. lol :D

4evermodding 05-09-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazardousranger (Post 416839)
wow thatd be reallly coool!!!!! sadly last 2 weeks of july and first 2 weeks of aug are reserved for camping right now

Oh hell I goofed, I meant June

ben10 05-09-2011 08:51 PM

depending on work situation im game.

4evermodding 05-09-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben10 (Post 416877)
yeah cause your a loser like me hahaha but im game! we could meet up in the hills in the central sierras or something. car pooling and camping are also good ways to save money.

yes they are good ways, but we want al the rangers putting on a show going down the highways. caravaning

HazardousRanger 05-09-2011 08:52 PM

works for me! i need to check to see when i start summer school though!

ben10 05-09-2011 08:53 PM

yeah for real. count me in for sure tho. slut life will be present!

HazardousRanger 05-09-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4evermodding (Post 416884)
yes they are good ways, but we want al the rangers putting on a show going down the highways. caravaning

thatd be better than a caravan of porsches or something! i was thinking corvettes but hmm not so sure haha

Justincredible 05-09-2011 09:52 PM

For sure!

2004xlmiller 05-09-2011 10:20 PM

I'm in

stephen 05-09-2011 11:23 PM

that sounds so cool but i have so many big things going on right now and throughout the summer id dont know if ill be able to make it. i will definitely be watching this though.