Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   my girlfriends sebring (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/31299-girlfriends-sebring.html)

michiganboy 04-14-2011 05:25 PM

my girlfriends sebring

My sisters drunk fucking idiot boyfriend backed into my gfs sebring the other day. There isn't much damage other than a cracked plastic rear bumber and craced light. My gf parents are dumb and said state farm won't cover the deductible. Which if she files for vandelizim won't they pay the deductible? My sisters bf is a felon with out a licese and is wanted. A real winner. So what should she do? Will they cover her? Will they pay the deductible if she says it was vandilized? I'm gunna just call the cops on that idiot next time he starts shit like this cause he drinks and drives every night and he would be put away for a few years. I'm pissed right now.

HazardousRanger 04-14-2011 05:29 PM

Re: my girlfriends sebring

damn id call the cops on him too as for the gfs car...not sure ...i think theyd cover the deductible

aaron_ariens 04-14-2011 05:31 PM

I'd call the cops. What a creep.

Christianguy 04-14-2011 05:32 PM

Comprehensive Insurance (Full coverage)
usually covers fire ,theft and vandalism... USUALLY
Some people put deductibles on their coverage to lower their annual costs

sorry to hear about your Sisters jerk BF
some people NEVER learn! Hope you figure out a way to get your GF car fixed for free

darkstar_420 04-14-2011 05:35 PM

get him into jail and have a talk with your sister about have losers for boyfriends

pooleo 04-14-2011 05:38 PM

yes, put the police on his ass, hit and run! Look at it like your doing your sister a favour. Even tho she may not like it.

edgeman4.0 04-14-2011 06:31 PM

turn his ass in.. this should be a no brainer.

i'd have killed him by now, shit like that doesnt fly around here.

FireRanger 04-14-2011 06:35 PM

It's a deductible. Why would they pay it? The whole point of a deductible is that YOU pay it, not the insurance company. They are not going to pay it for you just because it wasn't your fault.

Second order of business, turn his ass in to the police and let him rot in jail. You are just as bad as he is by not turning him in.

Radness 04-14-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 390189)
turn his ass in.. this should be a no brainer.

i'd have killed him by now, shit like that doesnt fly around here.

agreed. Call the police, should have been done the first time.

michiganboy 04-15-2011 05:00 AM

Its my older sister, I would have put the guy in the hospital already if he wasn't so vindictive. I would love to kick his ass but I let shit go. He has a tear drop tattoo which doesn't intimidate me but makes me feel that if he ever found out it was me he would hit me from behind. Ya know what I'm saying? I am going to force him to pay the deductible.

As far as jail next time he talks shit to me or says a comment about something personal I'm gunna let the cops know there is a drunk driver on my road. Let the guy rot.

----------

Its my older sister, I would have put the guy in the hospital already if he wasn't so vindictive. I would love to kick his ass but I let shit go. He has a tear drop tattoo which doesn't intimidate me but makes me feel that if he ever found out it was me he would hit me from behind. Ya know what I'm saying? I am going to force him to pay the deductible.

As far as jail next time he talks shit to me or says a comment about something personal I'm gunna let the cops know there is a drunk driver on my road. Let the guy rot.

FireRanger 04-15-2011 05:37 AM

You make no sense. You know he is a wanted criminal. You know he drives around drunk endangering everyone's lives. You know he is driving around without a license and without insurance. How many "next times" are you going let slide before he kills someone? Or before he hurts your sister physically, or kills her? Or before he hurts or kill you? Or before he hurts or kills a neighbors kid? Next time. Yea thats what everyones says.

pooleo 04-15-2011 06:55 AM

hey man, I got an extra set of balls in my toolbox, if you need them let me know! Unless this guy is some gang banger I would not be affraid of him. If you are, get a restraining order against him. In the meantime arm yourself with something to defend yourself with if he gets crazy. Is he the kinda guy that carries a gun and will use it if you fuck him over? If he has such a rap sheet, he'll be in jail a little longer than a couple days! Make an anonymous call the police, he will never know its you.

edgeman4.0 04-15-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michiganboy (Post 390685)

Fuck that shit, who gives a damn about a teardrop tattoo? he probably just got it to intimidate people like you that pay attention to shit like that.

People have "disappeared" around here for less, i recommend you have a sit down with your sister and tell her she needs to get her life in check/grow the fuck up. AFTER you put the douche canoe in prison before he hurts someone.

Jimmeh 04-15-2011 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooleo (Post 390712)
Make an anonymous call the police, he will never know its you.

Exactly! Everybody is so damn afraid of people finding out that they ratted on somebody who is wanted, but there's always the option of being anonymous.

WearyTraveler 04-15-2011 07:08 AM

Who cares if he is dating your older sister or anyone. The dumb ass backed into a car. Drunk or not. The first thing the insurance company is going to ask for is an accident report.

You should have called the cops right away after it happened. Who cares if you piss your sister off. She will thank you in the future.

There is a time for a man to stand up for his family, even if they do not want you to.

If the idiot drives drunk and you knowingly let him leave impaired. In my eyes, you are just as responsible as him when he gets into an accident and kills someone. I am sorry if this comes off as a little harsh.