Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Epic Motivational Reply From Clinton (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/31266-epic-motivational-reply-clinton.html)

TurdFX4 04-14-2011 06:49 AM

Epic Motivational Reply From Clinton

This is a PM I sent to Clinton telling him about what's been going on the past couple months (why I dont post on here much anymore etc.)

"Shit has literally been crazy around here. I don't even know where to begin. Me and my girl are pretty much done. We're still friends and occasionally do "the dirty" but I don't think we're getting back together, which may or may not be a good thing ... who knows?

She said she wants me to wait for her to figure her shit out but then she doesnt want me to wait because it's not fair and she said she doesn't want me to miss out on anything (i.e. another girl) Which may be on the verge of happening.

Go on my facebook and look at my friends, check out *********. I've known her longer than I known ***** (my ex). I've known ***** for a little over 8 years and Ive known ****** about 9 -1/2 years and I've kinda had a crush on her for about 6 years lol. She's a good girl and is going to be a RN in August. One of my best friends, *****, is trying to set me up with her and is putting in good words for me. She said she's thought I'm cute for years but never said anything because she knows ***** (kinda). I'm off tomorrow so I think I'm finally gonna pack up the rest of *****'s clothes and stuff. It's probably gonna be a little hard for me to do that but it needs to be done. All of our pictures are staying up and shit because those are memories I don't want to forget.

Shit is going good with the 2 jobs though. Everybody is saying I'm going to burn myself out and I won't have anytime to do anything. Honestly, since I've been working the 2 jobs, i actually go out more now than what I did when I only had 1 job... probably because I have more money now and no girlfriend to tie me down. As far as the tiredness goes, I just invest in some orange Monster and I'm usually fine.

I've lost 18lbs. since me and her broke up. I don't know if it was the depression the first month or 2? I dunno... I don't really eat as much anymore. "

And here is his reply with 2 awesome motivational quotes:

" That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Sometimes things happen for a reason, sometimes you never know why but it works out! I will have to wait til I get home to take a look at your woman on FB, just promise me one thing dude. Dont beat around the bush man, put yourself out there and give it everything. Go right up to her and ask her out, because if there was only 1 thing I learned when I got divorced was, I dont want anything to pass me by and have the "What if's" on my death bed. Strut your shit like you own the world man!! If you need me to swing by with lighter fluid after you pack up the ex's stuff, I'm just a text away!

Kepp on keepin on with the jobs while your young, trust me on this, its harder as you get older! I know sometimes it may seem a little down in the dumps for you, but I know you'll stay positive and there is always hope. Also losing weight is a stress thing amongst others in a time like this, christ I dropped 70 lbs when I got divorced, so get all buff and shit, tell the women they made the Brawney paper towel man after you and go score with that new woman!!

We need to get another mini meet going, I got another schedule change and I am now off every sunday monday and tuesday of every week so I be down! I hope things look up for you man, I'm sure they will. Remember not to tread water, you gotta walk on it!! "

dixie_boysles 04-14-2011 06:55 AM

Re: Epic Motivational Reply From Clinton

nice bromance brah....lol jk ROFL

http://0.tqn.com/d/gaylife/1/0/C/t/bromance.jpg

Seriously that is what FRF is for, help when ya need it

HazardousRanger 04-14-2011 06:57 AM

it wasnt for me but it helps my own situation too. my girl broke up with me last night so thanks for sharing

99rangerguy 04-14-2011 07:40 AM

Yeah, thanks for sharing man. That really helped me out too.

TurdFX4 04-14-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 389653)
nice bromance brah....

Its only gay if you make eye contact.

Fordzilla80 04-14-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdFX4 (Post 389691)

Shit.

LOL!

---------------

Glad you're gettin stuff set straight Adam.

Hazard, Robert, i'm sorry for y'all.

Clinton 04-14-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 389653)
nice bromance brah....lol jk ROFL

Jealous lol!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdFX4 (Post 389691)

This is true

S13minus1 04-14-2011 10:32 AM

fuggit. this thread has made me realize i should probably ask this girl out now, lol
high five to clinton!
turd, i hope everything turns out of the best for you man. sounds like a shitty situation, bu it also sounds like now you have some more opportunities.

DeepSouthRanger 04-14-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s13minus1 (Post 389745)
turd, i hope everything turns out of the best for you man. Sounds like a shitty situation, bu it also sounds like now you have some more opportunities.

^^^^ x2:d

southbama man 04-14-2011 10:56 AM

I'm kinda of in a similiar bind. It sucks and there isn't too much you can do. When me and my girl broke up I was so depressed I dropped weight, couldn't eat, and couldn't sleep. The not eating made me develop an eating disorder. When I tried to eat I could only eat a very very small amount or couldn't hold it down. Just don't do what I did and start drinking heavy. It sent me into a path spiraling out of control. It wasn't smart and it didn't help at all. Just keep your head up, trust in god, and let time work this out. It is all you can do.

Also, it is good to know you have friends to back you up when you need it. Even if it is only on a talk forum for your truck lol.

TerrenceStuart 04-14-2011 10:59 AM

clinton's "speech" is all good and everything, but if your like me, who has SAD (social anxiety disorder) and is about 200lbs overweight AND has always been deathly afraid of asking women out (only had one g/f since 1990 and SHE asked me out (well, actually a friend of ours told me she liked me, so we just started going together.) anyways, it only lasted about a few months.
after that I gave up completely and have been living alone and have been alone for 21 years.
Now, I'm going to expect the usual "what a loser" or "man, if i go a week without F**king a woman, I'd go insane" type replies, and that's ok. I've been called a "loser" all my life, so I'm used to it.

terryduanemiller 04-14-2011 11:07 AM

Clinton is right..... you young pups will learn, nothing last forever, everything changes.. the only thing in life that is certain is uncertainty...

99rangerguy 04-14-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southbama man (Post 389769)
I'm kinda of in a similiar bind. It sucks and there isn't too much you can do. When me and my girl broke up I was so depressed I dropped weight, couldn't eat, and couldn't sleep. The not eating made me develop an eating disorder. When I tried to eat I could only eat a very very small amount or couldn't hold it down. Just don't do what I did and start drinking heavy. It sent me into a path spiraling out of control. It wasn't smart and it didn't help at all. Just keep your head up, trust in god, and let time work this out. It is all you can do.

Also, it is good to know you have friends to back you up when you need it. Even if it is only on a talk forum for your truck lol.

Same thing happened to me. Except the drinking part. I can't eat, when I do I tend to get sick and it won't stay down. I can't sleep. I'm dropping weight so fast, it really sucks.

HazardousRanger 04-14-2011 12:20 PM

i havnt eaten in 24 hours, i ordered myself a pizza because i know i will eat that...dont have my usual mixing drinks here just the liquor so i wont be drinking anything...off to a good start i guess BUT FUCK IT SUCKS.

OhSoLowBoxBdy 04-14-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machine090767 (Post 389773)
clinton's "speech" is all good and everything, but if your like me, who has SAD (social anxiety disorder) and is about 200lbs overweight AND has always been deathly afraid of asking women out (only had one g/f since 1990 and SHE asked me out (well, actually a friend of ours told me she liked me, so we just started going together.) anyways, it only lasted about a few months.
after that I gave up completely and have been living alone and have been alone for 21 years.
Now, I'm going to expect the usual "what a loser" or "man, if i go a week without F**king a woman, I'd go insane" type replies, and that's ok. I've been called a "loser" all my life, so I'm used to it.

Dude r u my long lost twin. Ha. Im the same fuggin way. Girls will tell me im sexy or some shit and ill laugh at them and tell them they are crazy. Maybe thats why ive only had one gf and im 20 :P But ive told everybody else. I know I cant change who I am or what I think so i have kinda accepted the fact ill probably be alone the rest of my life. I mean im 6'8 250 lbs 15 extra wide shoe and wear glasses. Im a freak, loser whatever you wanna call me and I kno thats all ill ever be :D