Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   how many times did it take for you to get your lisense? (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/29007-times-lisense.html)

dirttrackracer 03-15-2011 10:45 AM

how many times did it take for you to get your lisense?

how many times did you try to get your lisense. even if it was somethin stupid i want to see for me its
5 times
1st time car out of inspection 4 months

2st time cracked winshield, my mom said you take my car or we arnt going so i took it

3rd time idk why i failed the guy didnt say a word to me said you will have to rescugel and walked away after i took the test.

4th time on the way to the dmv a guy pulled out in front of me and i bumped his bumper no damage except for my headlight smashed

5th time wheww haha this is tiring. and she was a ******* said i failed halfway through and then said that just watch the mirrors more and passed me.

Christianguy 03-15-2011 10:52 AM

Re: how many times did it take for you to get your lisense?

In Calif , you can get your license w/o owning a vehicle.
I scored a 98 (missed one question)
Passed my motorcycle Class M1 as well same time with 100%

Never took another test in 20 yrs!

DiabloBlanco 03-15-2011 10:59 AM

once lol

pooleo 03-15-2011 11:10 AM

It took me one time. But mind you I had some hellova experience getting it tho. During Drivers training, I somehow ended up being the guy driving in the Down Pouring rain that the wipers could not keep up. Then, while having my learners permit, I had to drive about 75 miles in a downpour, towing a 25ft trailer, in the old '67 F-100 with a 3 on the tree. Then, on the way home, was hauling back the POS van that broke down. Talk about being thrown under the bus! That was like, its now or never, man the F*CK UP! hahahahaha

sgtsandman 03-15-2011 11:15 AM

Twice I think. I failed on a technicality the first time. I can't remember exactly what it was. Something stupid like not being close enough to the curb while parallel parking or something like that.

02maz 03-15-2011 11:16 AM

Permit test on my first try and drivers test on my first try

I've been driving since I was 14 on the road and since I was like 8 or 9 on the farm

HazardousRanger 03-15-2011 11:58 AM

twice, failed first time cuzs i was in davis...major biking town and i didnt look out my back window (only the side window)

08Ranger Sport 4x4 03-15-2011 12:03 PM

It took me one time. But I was supposed to take it in a 1991 Honda Civic hatchback (basically a pack of gum), but they said my turn signal was flashing too fast so I had to take it in my dad's excursion. Going for tiny car that's easy to park to a behemoth of a vehicle was not fun. But didn't miss a quesion and didn't loose any points on the parking/driving part.

01_ranger_4x4 03-15-2011 12:03 PM

Once

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jacobxstanley 03-15-2011 12:09 PM

well, i tried taking my road test once, but my parents car that i was using had both the brakes and power steering go out during the test. got my money back though, i've yet to reschedule it.

schultzkenneth 03-15-2011 12:10 PM

I got it the first time around

Outcast 03-15-2011 12:27 PM

First time for me but we knew the tester from the motorcycle group for years. I just kinda drove where he wanted. Me to while he kicked back and bs'd about motorcycles. Then, he seen an oppurtunity to have me parellel park and as we were pulling up to it, the car behind the open space drove away. So we circled back and I passed.

Next day, the family left for new mexico from oklahoma with me behind the wheel for the most part...

DangerRanger2000 03-15-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02maz (Post 358385)
Permit test on my first try and drivers test on my first try

I've been driving since I was 14 on the road and since I was like 8 or 9 on the farm

Haha same for me, ive been drivin on the farm since i could reach the pedals and on the road pullin trailers since i was 14. I passed my drivers test the first time.

turbo 03-15-2011 12:34 PM

1 time.

...and that's true for every license I've ever gotten; driver's license, radiotelephone license, conceal carry license, amateur radio license, etc...

dixie_boysles 03-15-2011 12:35 PM

once!