Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   General Ford Ranger Discussion (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/)
-   -   Last yr? (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/28593-yr.html)

Tunaman 03-09-2011 11:20 PM

Last yr?
 
My dealer told me today 2011 is the last yr for the Ranger, anyone know about this? Sai d he didn't know what they would be coming out with.

TerrenceStuart 03-09-2011 11:48 PM

Re: Last yr?
 
we've ALL known about this since 2004, when ford said it was discontinuing the ranger in 2006. then it got pushed to 2009, then 2011.
there are LOTS of threads already on this topic
and tell your dealer that ford is not replacing the ranger with anything.

Rango88 03-09-2011 11:51 PM

Re: Last yr?
 
Sorry Tunaman, but this is a massive repost, thought I would let you know.

Ranger Sport 03-09-2011 11:54 PM

Re: Last yr?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowd88 (Post 352991)
Sorry Tunaman, but this is a massive repost, thought I would let you know.

I'm sorry André, but telling people who don't search before they start a thread that they are reposting is a massive repost, thought i would let you know.






And beyonce had one of the best videos of all time








Of all time.





lol

Rango88 03-10-2011 12:02 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Sport (Post 352992)
I'm sorry André, but telling people who don't search before they start a thread that they are reposting is a massive repost, thought i would let you know.






And beyonce had one of the best videos of all time








Of all time.





lol

yes but I lived and learned, does that count for something?

Ranger Sport 03-10-2011 12:06 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowd88 (Post 352994)
yes but I lived and learned, does that count for something?

:)


shows you're not a gayfish

Rango88 03-10-2011 12:10 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
Good since I am not attracted to male fishes in anyway ;) although they might smell like something us hetero like :p

Robertkx250f 03-10-2011 12:12 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
So whats fords next compact truck gonna be then, Explorer sport track or something?

Ranger Sport 03-10-2011 12:13 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowd88 (Post 353003)
Good since I am not attracted to male fishes in anyway ;) although they might smell like something us hetero like :p

hahaha

and ew @ smell

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertkx250f (Post 353007)
So whats fords next compact truck gonna be then, Explorer sport track or something?

The F150 will be the smallest. They are coming out with the F1050 that's going to be big as a bus for the full sizes next.

Robertkx250f 03-10-2011 12:17 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
why are they doing away with them? They seem to sell pretty dam good

TerrenceStuart 03-10-2011 12:20 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertkx250f (Post 353007)
So whats fords next compact truck gonna be then, Explorer sport track or something?

the explorer sport trac died last year.

Rango88 03-10-2011 12:21 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by machine090767 (Post 353016)
the explorer sport trac died last year.

Thank god, almost as truckless as a ridgeline, at least the sport trac had the powertrain and frame of a truck not a minivan

Ranger Sport 03-10-2011 12:21 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertkx250f (Post 353013)
why are they doing away with them? They seem to sell pretty dam good

Because GM is the only company giving out huge rebates on mid-sized trucks. If ford doesn't make rangers anymore, people will move to gm for the next size up at a reasonalbe price. And maybe then gm will repay all that money they borrowed.

Ford is considerate like that.








Of course, what i just said is pure bullshit, i have no idea why lol.

TerrenceStuart 03-10-2011 12:21 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
LOL F1050 seats 70, gets 5 mpg downhill

Rango88 03-10-2011 12:25 AM

Re: Last yr?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by machine090767 (Post 353021)
LOL F1050 seats 70, gets 5 mpg downhill

lol when its hits bumps, it recharges the electric motor :D hahahaha


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:38 AM.