Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   The Official Happy Thread (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/27856-official-happy-thread.html)

DrIftKi7Vg 03-01-2011 01:28 AM

The Official Happy Thread

The rules.

Had a good day? Got a raise from work? Got a date? Babied your truck? Post it here, tell about whatever. This is a happy thread. If your not happy, go to the vent thread then come back here and tell us something good you did to get rid of your venting. Just don't bring it over here :). Thank you!

----------

So to start off, I got to leave early from work because I wasn't feeling good (wink wink). Went home and hit up the 360! That's how I roll!

02maz 03-01-2011 07:00 AM

Re: The Official Happy Thread

We won our first hockey game last night! Its adult league but this is the first time Ive played organized hockey in two years. I also had a nice goal!

Jimmeh 03-01-2011 07:02 AM

I don't know why, but I'm in a good mood, lol.

99rangerguy 03-01-2011 07:29 AM

Got a date with a great girl, who loves rangers as much as I do. Also, got a little raise at work :))

Kindy 03-01-2011 08:18 AM

Yesterday my dog was sick. Lethargic, feverish, and not wanting to eat or play. I took her to the vet, he gave her some meds for upper resp. infection, and I sat up with her most the night getting her to eat and drink. This morning she's boppin' around like a pup again AND to top it all off I got a call at 6am from my boss telling me to take the day off!

TerrenceStuart 03-01-2011 09:15 AM

I am Happy that i wake up every morning.

Fordzilla80 03-01-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99rangerguy (Post 342414)
Got a date with a great girl, who loves rangers as much as I do. Also, got a little raise at work :))

X2!!

My gf's grandpa has a Ranger, her mom has a Ranger, and one of her close cousins has a Ranger. When I met my gf's grandparents, the first thing her grandmother said to me when she saw my Ranger was "I'm glad to see Kate has found herself a Ford guy, especially one with such a nice truck. We only like Fords in this family."

W1NNAR!!!:D

brett20 03-01-2011 11:10 AM

im excited, rims go on in less than 2 hrs ahhhh, they already in the bed of my truck just waiting to go and get taken out of the box then put on my truck ahhhhh

Dcrymes99ranger 03-01-2011 11:25 AM

I'm happy i'm finally realizing what I wanna do with my truck. And I'm buying a shit load or parts for her Friday.

99rangerguy 03-01-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 342566)
X2!!

My gf's grandpa has a Ranger, her mom has a Ranger, and one of her close cousins has a Ranger. When I met my gf's grandparents, the first thing her grandmother said to me when she saw my Ranger was "I'm glad to see Kate has found herself a Ford guy, especially one with such a nice truck. We only like Fords in this family."

W1NNAR!!!:D

That's great man! I hope this girl's a keeper!

Fordzilla80 03-01-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99rangerguy (Post 342650)
That's great man! I hope this girl's a keeper!

Oh she is. :)

Unfortunately she's in a Nissan by chance, but if we're still together down the road, no doubt i'll see about putting her in a Ranger too.:D

99rangerguy 03-01-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 342703)
Oh she is. :)

Unfortunately she's in a Nissan by chance, but if we're still together down the road, no doubt i'll see about putting her in a Ranger too.:D

I'm talking about mines! haha

brett20 03-01-2011 03:18 PM

Rims are on and Omg I love love love em and my stance :)

Fordzilla80 03-01-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99rangerguy (Post 342770)
I'm talking about mines! haha

LOL! I should've caught the "hope". Oh well, I hope she is too man!

99rangerguy 03-01-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 342800)
LOL! I should've caught the "hope". Oh well, I hope she is too man!

Haha, yeah man same here! Like, you said before, your gonna try to get her to buy a ranger, and i'll do the same! haha