Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   General Ford Ranger Discussion (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/)
-   -   Emergency Supplies/ Parts (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/27812-emergency-supplies.html)

flareside2.5 02-28-2011 05:59 PM

Emergency Supplies/ Parts

What kind of things do you keep in your truck for emergencies and where do you have stored (ie. cab, bed, tool box). Just wondering what things people drive with just in case. Also anything you really could have used and didn't have on hand. I'm looking to update my supplies. I really need a good storage container for my supplies. Any Ideas? Thanks.

----------

just found thread in interior tech. I will look there.

02maz 02-28-2011 05:59 PM

Re: Emergency Supplies/ Parts

I don't have much, I keep it behind my jump seats on both sides;
-orange tape
-2 little red reflector stands with little red flags
-electrical tape
-duct tape
-breaker bar and socket for wheels
-stock jack
-tarp
-a dog food bag; to kneel on when changing a tire or incase I have to crawl under the truck when I have nicer clothes on
-a space blanket my mom gave me lol
-wrenches
-flash lights
-fold up shovel

I think thats all I have

OscarMike 02-28-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flareside2.5 (Post 341797)
What kind of things do you keep in your truck for emergencies and where do you have stored (ie. cab, bed, tool box). Just wondering what things people drive with just in case. Also anything you really could have used and didn't have on hand. I'm looking to update my supplies. I really need a good storage container for my supplies. Any Ideas? Thanks.

At minimum:

4 Flashlights on my person...
2 Flashlights in the pickup...
Safety Coat (Reflective)...
Tons of tools...
Extra pairs of gloves, extra coat, extra shirt, rags, etc.

I don't have much survivability stuff such as food, I have more fix-it stuff for the farm.

S13minus1 02-28-2011 07:52 PM

cell phone

edgeman4.0 02-28-2011 07:53 PM

My 9mm and 2 stacked magazines, 6" k-bar, tire iron, 30' 30,000lb tractor strap, 3 20' logging chains, 100' of 1/2" rope, machete, 2 hatchets, bow saw, 3 full first aid kits, 9 mre's, 20$ bill, basic tool kit, flares, camo net, and my "bug out" bag (which consists of more survival gear that y'all will more than likely call overkill and label me as an extremist)

Rango88 02-28-2011 07:59 PM

Set of Ratchets,
wrenches,
pliers.
2 folding cones,
1 fire resistant blanket.
1 container of Pringles with salt in it lol.
a handheld axe.
a bag of bungie cords,
1 tow sling
1 box of granola bars (prob expired by now lol)
1 l.e.d. flashlight
4 bags of 20 Kilos of salt
There is more, Just can't recall it all at this time :p