Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Product/Company/Member Reviews (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/product-company-member-reviews/)
-   -   GGlighting (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/product-company-member-reviews/27371-gglighting.html)

edgeman4.0 02-23-2011 01:17 PM

GGlighting

Never in any of my buying or selling online have I come across a more arrogant salesperson. Upon informing him that ddms pricing on hids was lower than his as well as bringing to his attention that they offer a lifetime warranty.

In response I get a rude pm from "gglighting":
Quote:

Originally Posted by GGlighting
Stay off my thread. All you are doing is causing drama and taking business away from me. DDM uses cheap chinese products and all of their bulbs look likt 5 or 6k. They don't have blue or purple HID bulbs. Theyre 12k looks exactly the same as a 6k. I could go on for days, just stay off my thread

Thanks but no thanks. You can keep your crappy sales tactics and your high prices.

I'll keep my "crappy" hid lighting.

drppdyllwrngr 02-23-2011 06:43 PM

Re: GGlighting

i feel the same way. asked about putting them in a non projector housing and was told the light output is better that way. hids are not really designed for halogen housings. i wonder if he even paid for a vendor spot?

edgeman4.0 02-23-2011 06:59 PM

i doubt he did.. yet when i voiced these opinions in his for sale thread for everyone to see, my posts were deleted by Pat. So I made this thread to keep it legal. Just a heads up for everyone.

Tom 02-23-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drppdyllwrngr (Post 336117)
i wonder if he even paid for a vendor spot?

There is no paid vendor spot, the vendor spots are free. With that said, he has been given permission to freely post his items in the classifieds like any other member.

edgeman4.0 02-23-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 336167)
There is no paid vendor spot, the vendor spots are free. With that said, he has been given permission to freely post his items in the classifieds like any other member.

The same way i can freely post this thread informing everyone of his sales tactics and skills.

FoMoCo 02-24-2011 06:39 PM

i'm with drew, in the couple of posts that i had talkings with him.........

GGlighting 02-24-2011 06:47 PM

Think what you want. No one is forcing you to buy my HID kits. But please, if all you are going to do is down-talk me, please stay off my thread.
I simply posted my ad on here (permission from Tom) projecting my product towards the people on this site. You can pay $35 for a kit at DDM, just keep in mind that they don't have dark blue or purple colors, they will not do installs, and they use Chinese parts. If you want to purchase other company's HID products, please do so. I am not here to have drama with people, I am here to help answer questions about HIDs and sell my product to people.

Can we all grow up a little here, instead of posting threads down-talking companies? K thanks

TurdFX4 02-24-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drppdyllwrngr (Post 336117)
i feel the same way. asked about putting them in a non projector housing and was told the light output is better that way. hids are not really designed for halogen housings

This is the exact reason why HID's are illegal in PA unless they came installed from the factory... but nobody follows that law.

Tsevg9 02-24-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdFX4 (Post 337291)
This is the exact reason why HID's are illegal in PA unless they came installed from the factory... but nobody follows that law.

Really?? I never knew that. Is it because they require the projector so that all other drivers don't get blinded?!?!

TurdFX4 02-24-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsevg9 (Post 337294)
Really?? I never knew that. Is it because they require the projector so that all other drivers don't get blinded?!?!

Yes.

Tsevg9 02-24-2011 06:56 PM

^ In that case, I want em!!!

Fordzilla80 02-24-2011 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdFX4 (Post 337291)
but nobody follows that law.

I see this all the time. I'm glad you can see better, but how the fuck can I when there's a damn blue light in all my mirrors?

FoMoCo 02-24-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 337318)
I see this all the time. I'm glad you can see better, but how the fuck can I when there's a damn blue light in all my mirrors?

just blue, or is it also red?:D

FireRanger 02-24-2011 07:13 PM

This is kinda stupid. Posting something in his thread whining about how someone else sells it cheaper is pretty lame if you ask me. If you want to buy it from someone else, by all means buy it. You're surprised he responded in a negative manner? What would you like him to do, say "Oh sure, here you can have it for less-than-cost and I'll just take a net loss on all my products."?

ranger024x4 02-24-2011 07:14 PM

they did make cars in the late 90's early 00's that didnt run projectors with hids. So stating its the fact that they being run without projectors isnt true.