Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Just hired a wedding photographer! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/27233-hired-wedding-photographer.html)

dixie_boysles 02-21-2011 07:19 PM

Just hired a wedding photographer!

Well, Im pretty excited considering the wedding is 187 days away. We have hired our wedding photographer and will be having the wedding at a local vineyard. Gonna be sick!!!

www.humangraphics.net

Dcrymes99ranger 02-21-2011 07:52 PM

Re: Just hired a wedding photographer!

Should have hired me=( would have saved ya some money!

01_ranger_4x4 02-21-2011 07:54 PM

that sounds awesome Scott! we had an awesome photographer for ours but man was she expensive!

Kindy 02-21-2011 07:57 PM

Professional Photographer here! Maybe my business card will now say, "All Rangers owners 1/2 off pricing!" :)

Congrats, by the way!

01_ranger_4x4 02-21-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindy (Post 333923)
Professional Photographer here! Maybe my business card will now say, "All Rangers owners 1/2 off pricing!" :)

now you have to come to the dunes now. would be awesome to get some professional shots for there.

also, Scott, you guys are smart for booking stuff early like that, really takes the pressure off when the big day gets closer.

Kindy 02-21-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 (Post 333927)
now you have to come to the dunes now. would be awesome to get some professional shots for there.

Hell yeah! I always travel with my gear. I do tons of sporting events (official photographer for a semi-pro football team and several different high schools), but action shots of vehicles would be awesome to add to my porfolio!

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 (Post 333927)
also, Scott, you guys are smart for booking stuff early like that, really takes the pressure off when the big day gets closer.

Really takes a TON of pressure off the photographer too. I give huge discounts for people who book me way in advance. Makes my life so much easier! :)

dixie_boysles 02-21-2011 08:42 PM

Thanks guys! He is really awesome! Kindy your hired as a second photographer lol!

Yeah Pat, he isnt cheap either but worth it!!! I jist paid him his deposit as well as the venue deposit. Im making a list right now of peeps at the wedding. gonna be around 100

04blackedge 02-21-2011 08:46 PM

Mailing off our deposit as well this week, eek.

LOLLOLOLOL at #2

DiabloBlanco 02-21-2011 08:57 PM

CPC Section 187, subdivision (a), defines murder as the "unlawful killing of a human being, or fetus, with malice aforethought",[3] while subdivision (b) provides an exception to allow for abortions, as required by federal constitutional law (see Roe v. Wade (1973)).

Congrats man!