Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Sports (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/sports/)
-   -   packers! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/sports/24594-packers.html)

jack7481 01-17-2011 11:02 AM

packers!

I think the packers will beat the bears this week!! - and I'm so glad they let the old QB walk because I say he was holding the team down for so many years! but now the people here now see what a younger better QB can do giving the chance- and if old #4 was still here I don't think they would of gotten as far as they did so .

pooleo 01-17-2011 11:05 AM

Re: packers!

by default im not a packers fan, but I hope they win. And even tho I HATE the jets, I am so glad the beat the pats, it gets old seing the same teams year in and year out.

packers and pittsburg superbowl.

DieHard4rd 01-17-2011 11:06 AM

Go Pack Go!!!

WearyTraveler 01-17-2011 11:08 AM

That was a great game saturday night. Nothing like seeing the Bears and the Packers for the NFC Championship game!! The Black and Blue Division is back on top.

It is going to be a tough game but I think it will be the Pack beating "da Bears".

merlin215 01-17-2011 11:11 AM

I had actually thought it was going to be the Packers and the Patriots .
We'll be back next year but I am praying that the Steelers dismantle the Jets .....
I like the Packers as they fought well this year and looked dam good this weekend ....

DisturbedESV 01-18-2011 09:23 PM

I'm sooooo tired of listening to our receptionist go on and on about the Packers. She literally gets physically sick if they start to struggle during a game... for that reason only I'm rooting for the Bears

DiabloBlanco 01-18-2011 09:24 PM

Steels and packers bowl fosho!

DieHard4rd 01-18-2011 09:52 PM

^^x100

99rangerguy 01-20-2011 06:59 AM

Packers and Jets in the Super Bowl.

modelageek 01-20-2011 07:29 AM

All I can say is that there is no team that you want to play during the regular season then my New England Patriots......:)......who cares about superbowl rings when you

merlin215 01-20-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99rangerguy (Post 301353)
Packers and Jets in the Super Bowl.

Praying that its the packers and the steelers ..... LOL !

southbama man 01-20-2011 08:40 AM

If you had Brett Farve, you wouldn't lose because of your offense. Packs fans just have sour grapes from Brett going to New York and then Minnesota. I mean hell they shouldn't be mad at him. Green Bay let him go. They did not want him and he still wanted to play the game. It is not his fault that New York and Minnesota didn't give him the cold shoulder.

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by modelageek (Post 301358)
All I can say is that there is no team that you want to play during the regular season then my New England Patriots......:)......who cares about superbowl rings when you

F U Sir. lol

FordDude1991 01-20-2011 08:49 AM

all i want is pittsburgh to lose. i am surrounded by stealer fans at work and they are so arrogant and annoying (im an eagles fan, and no im not the typical philly sports guy, i love my team whether 0-16 or 16-0)

southbama man 01-20-2011 09:01 AM

^Way to be.

I have been a saints fan all my life. No matter what kind of record we had. I liked them, because they are the local team. I can hop in my truck and be in New Oreleans in 2 hours. Now that we won the Super Bowl everyone is hoping on the Saints bandwagon. It is annoying. I watch every game and am a true fan, while they just like them because they won the super bowl last year. They will probably be off the wagon this year seeing is how the saints aren't going to the super bowl.

bugz1racing 01-22-2011 12:46 PM

Da bears!