Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/23695-frf-afterhours-bs-thread-ii.html)

Tom 01-03-2011 10:09 PM

FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Continuation of the previous 2,000+ page thread...

This thread is for any misc offtopic posts, that doesn't necessarily warrant a separate thread; essentially watercooler talk.

Example:
- Talking about the weather
- Talking about your day
- Anything really

For those of you wondering, this sequel thread was created after seeing numerous comments that long threads greatly hinder server performance.

blkranger231 01-03-2011 10:12 PM

Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Wow that is a lot of post anyways carried over from the prev thread- Yeah miss em all, as for the truck still has a long way to go my dad gave it to me before he died and I would always talk about what we would do so Im building it like we had talked about. This is my first street/show truck so Im taking cues from alot of areas such as customs, rat rods and such.

2002 2WD Edge 01-03-2011 10:17 PM

So William in Afghanistan. Sorry about your dad...so the Ranger has great sentimental value....hope you do all you and your dad talked about to it. Lucky it's black..the brass tailights will look best with black I think. You would want to somehow go brass look at the front too. Maybe in time under the hood too.

DiabloBlanco 01-03-2011 10:23 PM

Wow we actually caused server lag? amazing!

Superlifted06FX4 01-03-2011 10:25 PM

LOL damn. How is y'all?

2002 2WD Edge 01-03-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco (Post 285586)
Wow we actually caused server lag? amazing!

I wondered months ago when this thread grew by many pages every day. It actually slowed down for the past few months from that.

DiabloBlanco 01-03-2011 10:27 PM

Its crazy how that can happen, funny really.

S13minus1 01-03-2011 10:33 PM

i want to lower my ranger baaad now! :(
i might just have enough money after buying a new computer, my 7 yo dell is slowly dying LOL
im ordering this:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-AS5736Z-4016/15125403
probably tomorrow.

busterdude2 01-03-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S13minus1 (Post 285595)
i might just have enough money after buying a new computer, my 7 yo dell is slowly dying LOL
im ordering this:
probably tomorrow.

These are much more fun!

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-m...re-m17x&~ck=mn

DiabloBlanco 01-03-2011 10:37 PM

Lift IT!

2002 2WD Edge 01-03-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S13minus1 (Post 285595)
im ordering this:
probably tomorrow.

Good choice and price..4GB of RAM, 320GB Sata HD, DL-DVD drive and more!! Windows 7 if you don't have it now you should like too..the media center is great.

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by busterdude2 (Post 285599)

Should be for 1800 dollars!!!

Ranger Kid 01-03-2011 10:41 PM

Hello.

S13minus1 01-03-2011 10:58 PM

Justin- i wish, LOL. but thats more than i paid for like 3 of my past cars combined. maybe four. hahah

Kyle- I have never lifted anything, and I've lowered practically everthing. Plus, freeway onramps and mountain roads are my addiction, haha

John- I have no idea what Sata is, or what DL DVD is, but thanks! I've never used Windows 7 but from what I've heard its pretty awesome. At $430 it seems like a steal!

DiabloBlanco 01-03-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S13minus1 (Post 285614)
Justin- i wish, LOL. but thats more than i paid for like 3 of my past cars combined. maybe four. hahah

Kyle- I have never lifted anything, and I've lowered practically everthing. Plus, freeway onramps and mountain roads are my addiction, haha

John- I have no idea what Sata is, or what DL DVD is, but thanks! I've never used Windows 7 but from what I've heard its pretty awesome. At $430 it seems like a steal!

Well then more power too you lol

2002 2WD Edge 01-03-2011 11:03 PM

OK Alex..say no more...buy it..you will do fine with it. Any questions or help needed just ask.

aaron_ariens 01-03-2011 11:27 PM

Oh man! New page?!

NICE!

S13minus1 01-03-2011 11:29 PM

Thanks John! You seem to know much, more more about computers than I do! LOL

richarddhoward 01-04-2011 02:57 AM

Lol I was a big contributor in the last afterhours, I better start on this one! Morning!

Rubber Duck 01-04-2011 03:02 AM

hows it going folks?

I'm probably going to hook a CB radio up in my truck in the morning

01DangerRanger 01-04-2011 07:42 AM

WHAT THE FUCK!!! i wake up to see my subs sitting outside by my fence, dog was barking crazy last night, some fucking bitch tryed to steal them!!! i hope my dog bit the shit out of them, ill be waiting if they come again!!! fucking pop a shotty in ther head fucking *******!!

Clinton 01-04-2011 07:48 AM

Holy shit, they try to take them out of the truck?

01DangerRanger 01-04-2011 07:50 AM

no, in carport thing we have in backyard. its like for our boat and stuff...kill them bitchs

edgeman4.0 01-04-2011 07:53 AM

pop a shotty over their head? yea, so you can go to jail instead. D U M B A S S.

01DangerRanger 01-04-2011 09:31 AM

in my yard, tresspassing, steal from me, fine, ill just blow there leg off then kick there face till my foot hurts, i will be sure to get steal toe boats :D

Fordzilla80 01-04-2011 10:40 AM

Don't forget Pat, they can't be in position to run away. If you get em after they try to get away, you best make it look like they stood there like a *******.:D

edgerider2002 01-04-2011 10:58 AM

so many stories lately about people almost getting robbed. what the fuck is wrong with the people in this country? just goes with what i said yesterday about my generation. full of fuckin idiots who dont give a shit about other people property.

DiabloBlanco 01-04-2011 12:41 PM

Pat just sell those bitches to me.

richarddhoward 01-04-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgerider2002 (Post 285970)
so many stories lately about people almost getting robbed. what the fuck is wrong with the people in this country? just goes with what i said yesterday about my generation. full of fuckin idiots who dont give a shit about other people property.

I don't know how old you are, I'm 23, and I can't agree more. My motto "you are not privileged to what I have earned." I am a liberal, I own guns, and I believe in gun control as hitting your target, and I don't miss often. Everyone has been pampered.

My neighbors stepson is a great example. He's a good kid, little bit of a pot head, fine. He has no job, no girl, no car, no license etc. At 17 I had my 3rd vehicle I PAID FOR, a girl, a license (till I got to many tickets...oops), and I had been working as a lifeguard, logging, and who knows how many odd jobs, I was working on my Eagle Scout etc. Maybe because my parents cared and are 20 years older then most of my peers I got a different look on life, but damn it people, you don't get crap for free, and you don't get ahead sitting on a couch watching Jersey Shore bullshiznit. I now have my Eagle, my associates degree, a bachelors degree, seen half the country, I make 55k a year and I'm going places. I earned my right to own stuff. Get off your ass America, for that matter the World, we can fight the recession just by doing what we do best, working! I know it's hard to get a job, hell I almost was part of the unemployed, but you won't get ahead if you don't try!

DiabloBlanco 01-04-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richarddhoward (Post 286038)
I don't know how old you are, I'm 23, and I can't agree more. My motto "you are not privileged to what I have earned." I am a liberal, I own guns, and I believe in gun control as hitting your target, and I don't miss often. Everyone has been pampered.

My neighbors stepson is a great example. He's a good kid, little bit of a pot head, fine. He has no job, no girl, no car, no license etc. At 17 I had my 3rd vehicle I PAID FOR, a girl, a license (till I got to many tickets...oops), and I had been working as a lifeguard, logging, and who knows how many odd jobs, I was working on my Eagle Scout etc. Maybe because my parents cared and are 20 years older then most of my peers I got a different look on life, but damn it people, you don't get crap for free, and you don't get ahead sitting on a couch watching Jersey Shore bullshiznit. I now have my Eagle, my associates degree, a bachelors degree, seen half the country, I make 55k a year and I'm going places. I earned my right to own stuff. Get off your ass America, for that matter the World, we can fight the recession just by doing what we do best, working! I know it's hard to get a job, hell I almost was part of the unemployed, but you won't get ahead if you don't try!

Some shakepeare talk right there. I agree 100% Fellow eagle scout here by the way.

Fordzilla80 01-04-2011 12:58 PM

I agree with Richard 100%

I would have gone for my Eagle, but unfortunately, the types we are talking about had infiltrated the scouts, and I wasn't about to join their group. I did cross the bridge over to Boy Scouts though.:D

richarddhoward 01-04-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco (Post 286041)
Some shakepeare talk right there. I agree 100% Fellow eagle scout here by the way.

Badass brochacho, sorry for the rant, but I see it every day of the year. Hell 3 of my good buddies from back home are on here, and are doing good, Aaron is going to college, Curfman is a master of damn near anything I've seen, he works hard but he built a good life for him, the wife and two mutts, then Conklin, he's got some kind of tech degree in robotics or CAD or something, he works making cans, but he works hard for his money. A lot of my buddies don't work for much and try and float on by.

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 286056)
I agree with Richard 100%

I would have gone for my Eagle, but unfortunately, the types we are talking about had infiltrated the scouts, and I wasn't about to join their group. I did cross the bridge over to Boy Scouts though.:D

Tiger Cub to Eagle Scout right here! I wouldn't have done half the stuff I had in life it weren't for Scouts

DiabloBlanco 01-04-2011 01:05 PM

I know what you mean, society is so bad now days. I dont understand. And its only getting worse. I am ashamed to be in my generation actually.

Fordzilla80 01-04-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richarddhoward (Post 286060)
Tiger Cub to Eagle Scout right here! I wouldn't have done half the stuff I had in life it weren't for Scouts

Yep, I went all the way to the bridge, and a little bit after. Then, I found out how the my troop was run, and I said no way. I did learn alot from scouts. I wish we had sold something other than popcorn. It's hard learning sales when nobody likes popcorn.

TurdFX4 01-04-2011 01:24 PM

Somebody posted this on another forum, check it out lol

http://video.ultimatestreet.com/vide...ashes-into-car

Both people involved are douche bags

Johnbaum13 01-04-2011 02:41 PM

wow.

DiabloBlanco 01-04-2011 02:42 PM

lol douchebags. Should of just floored it and left.

Clinton 01-04-2011 02:52 PM

Thank you Tom for allowing the BS thread to continue instead of shutting it down. I know alot of people on here, including me appreciate it

DiabloBlanco 01-04-2011 02:54 PM

Yes thanks tom :D

05RangerEdge 01-04-2011 03:03 PM

Canadian Bacon on CMT FTW!

jacobxstanley 01-04-2011 03:19 PM

woohoo! my first post on new afterhours!